Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do small squiggles change the way a sexy picture looks?  (Read 1593 times)

Offline Marmalade

I had to ask.

Look at this one:
Hidden Image/Members Only

As I scroll down I can happily ignore the reams of Canadian bullshit, but then I noticed some strange squiggles. They were only tiny, but when I scrolled back up again I realised that I wasn't satisfied with the first picture and thoughts of my next trip to London or wherever she works were flitting from my mind.

I clicked another picture . . .
Hidden Image/Members Only

:scare:

MUSCLE THIGHS  :yahoo: :cry:  :manhater:

Then I noticed the lack of a smile in the first picture. Does she think it is cool to have an attitude like a Romanian? I could be wrong, but now, added to the pages of turgid crap (a.k.a. "Frequently Asked Questions..." I realised she was not as dropdead gorgeous as my initial impression had screamed. Then there's discussion about taxis. And the age -- mid-30s -- that barely matches the photos, disclaimer or not.

:wackogirl:

No DFK or facials so I can't even splash some muck in that hair that probably costs several punter
Something else was screaming. Something that might make sense in say, Currys, but on a prossie website just does not compute.

It was those three little squiggles. Underneath where it says 1 hour.

Offline socks

You've lost me there mate. Link?

Offline sushi

6XP

Without being able to see the advert, it is difficult to say what a 'squiggle' is here.

But could it be that this thing on my keyboard

~

is the squiggle being referred to?

Otherwise I'm a bit lost...  :unknown:

Offline Sedlmayer

I think I may have had a bit much champers this morning but this thread makes utterly no sense to me at present.

Offline Bigus Dickus

I must have been drinking too! Not got a fucking clue what the OP is on about!  :dash:

Offline Sedlmayer

I must have been drinking too! Not got a fucking clue what the OP is on about!  :dash:

:drinks:

Offline Frenchie

:drinks:

+1   !!!!! WTF is he on about ? She looks good for mid thirties . No smile --so what !!!

'I think this boys cheese has slid off his cracker ! '  ( Green Mile )

Offline regenmeister

I tried an experiment after reading this, I downloaded a picture of Anne Widdecombe and stared at it for a bit. Nothing happened.
I loaded it up in paint and drew some squiggles on it and she suddenly became a 100x more attractive. Ive popped 18 times since.

Offline Bigus Dickus

External Link/Members Only

Nope! I am still in the dark. Must be too stupid to figure out WTF you are on about!  :wackogirl:

I wouldn't book her no matter. Too expensive and seems to talk too much!

All her pics, even the 'self taken' ones have been photoshopped!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 03:05:28 pm by Bigus Dickus »

Online j122

Is he on about the shadow effects?
& she's on the pricey side!

Offline myothernameis

£250 a hour, these squiggles better be good  :crazy: :crazy:

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

For Fuck Sake someone tell me what a Squiggle is!  :dash:

Offline Outcallguy

I think the OP is referring to the - under 1 hour. By the outcall rates. Indicating that she doesn't do outcalls.

Also £250 for that profile. I don't think so.
Far too photo shopped.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Right a little more sense but those squiggles are still getting to me .... :wackogirl:

Offline sushi

£250 is only for her bog standard vanilla service if you want a VIP service including Anal and CIM thats £350 an hour.

Online j122

I think the OP is referring to the - under 1 hour. By the outcall rates. Indicating that she doesn't do outcalls.

Yeah he should've said dashes instead of squiggles

Offline Bigus Dickus

Yeah he should've said dashes instead of squiggles

The guy's been on here since 2010, I am sure he knows how to read AW pages without being confused  by outcall v incall rates and a few dashes. Maybe he's still on the Christmas sherry!  :D

Offline Marmalade

£250 makes sense for a bargain television in the sales, a return flight to a German knock-shop with pocket money included, or several shags with a nice nubile prossie with good attitude. But for some Canadian snotty-nosed, muscle-thighed stuck-up prossie past a sell-by with one neutral (ie "I would have said negative but don't like admitting I wasted a fucking wad") review, no those squiggles put together  2    5     0   do not make any sense whatsoever! :vomit:

Offline socks

The guy's been on here since 2010, I am sure he knows how to read AW pages without being confused  by outcall v incall rates and a few dashes. Maybe he's still on the Christmas sherry!  :D
It's clearly good stuff. I haven't got a fucking clue what he's going on about.

Offline socks

£250 makes sense for a bargain television in the sales, a return flight to a German knock-shop with pocket money included, or several shags with a nice nubile prossie with good attitude. But for some Canadian snotty-nosed, muscle-thighed stuck-up prossie past a sell-by with one neutral (ie "I would have said negative but don't like admitting I wasted a fucking wad") review, no those squiggles put together  2    5     0   do not make any sense whatsoever! :vomit:
Blimey, that's about as permeable as the clues on 3-2-1, mmmm [homer simpson style] childhood memories

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I may be wrong but I am pretty sure he means does the price sometimes make you not so attracted to the pictures as you were efore seeing how stupidly priced she is

As in he fancied her when he assumed she would be between £100-£150 but didn't fancy her as much when he saw the squiggles (her price) of £250 per hour.

Online j122

Yep turns out that's what he meant..... & it's true for a lot on there

Offline Bangers and Gash

As in he fancied her when he assumed she would be between £100-£150 but didn't fancy her as much when he saw the squiggles (her price) of £250 per hour.

Shame it wasn't the fact she looks about 55 in one of her gallery pics and is a barebacker.  :vomit:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Fuck me this thread had a Sherlock Holmes finish! The mystery is revealed!  :lol:

You cryptic cunt!  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 08:32:53 pm by Bigus Dickus »