Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: busty.brunette coventry  (Read 2018 times)

homerj79

busty.brunette Coventry
External Link/Members Only

booked foxy wild cat but when arrived at address (95 Barnaby rd) was told she was busy. this should of set alarm bells ringing but busty brunette was quite attractive in fact better than her photos.
was shown to a tiny box room with a single bed no pillow or sheets. again alarm bells should have rung paid for an hour £70

off came her clothes very attractive then covered oral  no kissing or touching shot me bolt in five mins we then had quick chat her English not great  and was ready for round 2.

apparently she only does a cum once service think this was a lie judging by her profile. so I left after 8 minutes not happy.  at least I now know to avoid Romanians like the plague   

Offline Stealthy

You said no touching, did she really not let you touch most of her?

How about her great looking jugs- didn't you play with those or get a tit wank?

:scare:

homerj79

from now on stay well clear of Romanians/ roma I would rather go bb with an hiv ridden ebola monkey 

Offline Stealthy

from now on stay well clear of Romanians/ roma I would rather go bb with an hiv ridden ebola monkey
Ha, Ha, Ha. I think for the right price a madam could arrange that for you!   :D

Iv had a punt with a romainian who did ow and no kissing, but otherwise the hour was a good one. Im wondering if its the same with this girl? At only £70 im not fussed if I dont get owo and dfk as long as I can have fun in other ways.

1234.com

Many, Many bad experiences with Romanians!

Unless otherwise the reviews are beyond belief, I dont go for Romanians.

homerj79

she's now back on adultwork as available today so beware all

Offline saf1976

Shame, those tits look so good.

I still think i'd rather shag her than an ebola stricken hiv monkey though, but I guess I have odd tastes  :cool:

Offline ClimaxMan

Should have gone for the 15min option, although she'd probably say 'minimum time is an hour'.
AVOID Romanians! I've NEVER trusted them since I watched the 1973 film Dillinger and he was set up by the 'lady in red' who was a Romanian!

homerj79

this lady has a new adultwork profile beware lads hot.busty.topmodel

already has poor feedback

homerj79

same lady another new adultwork profile

every time she gets bad reviews she changes profile,, she does hardly anything  on her profile 

homerj79