Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bethany of Diamonds  (Read 1803 times)

Online ProfessorYaffle

External Link/Members Only

I booked Bethany for a 1 hour incall. Price was £100.

Communications were good. They texted me the whole address apart from the flat number when I made the booking, then I phoned up for the flat number just prior to the start of the booking.

The flat was on Newcastle Quayside. There's not really anywhere to park immediately outside, though it's on the edge of the city centre so there will be car parks a few minutes walk from the flat (e.g. the central station is a 5-10 minute walk away). Inside it was clean, neat and tidy.

Bethany is a good looking girl facially. She reminded me of Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace from Big Brother (she said she had been told that before), and I thought there was a vague resemblance to singer Diana Vickers too.

She was wearing an unsexy dressing gown when I first entered and while pleasant she seemed a little stand offish or shy. She said it was cold in the flat hence the dressing gown (I didn't think it was cold but then I'd just come in from the cold outside). My heart sank and I resigned myself to a rather impersonal punt.

I sorted the paperwork and jumped in the shower. There was a clean towel and shower gel. In fact she had brought the shower gel with her that morning, evidently anticipating there not being any at the flat, so she gets extra points for that bit of professionalism.

Once back in the bedroom she dropped the dressing gown and she was wearing sexy undies underneath. She has a nice body, very tight with no spare fat at all. She's slim but has curves in all the right places (e.g. boobs, bum and hips).

We started kissing and much to my delight she just seemed to come out of her shell instantly. She was great after that, really friendly, warm and good fun.

Services: DFK, OWO, tit wank, reverse O, 69, sex (cowgirl, standing bent over in front of mirror, doggy, missionary), cum on face.

She's a good kisser, as has been mentioned on here before she teases then dives in for full on DFK. Good stuff. Her OWO is good and she was responsive during reverse O. She suggested having sex with her bent over in front of the mirror which was fun. Her pussy is really tight and felt great so I struggled to avoid cumming during the sex. I asked where I could cum and she said I could cum on her face (which was fine with me).

Her hygiene was perfect.

I got another shower and departed.

It was a good punt and I would return.

Apologies for the lack of detail in places but it was around 6 weeks ago and I've only just got around to writing this up now so my memory is a bit hazy.

Toshiba

Thank you  :thumbsup:

Does this lass do cim?

Offline johno36

Online ProfessorYaffle

Yep and she swallows

Thanks for confirming. I came partly on her tongue so I thought she most likely did CIM.

Toshiba

Thought id read it, shes a future yes