Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Paris Newcastle/Yenna.Blond  (Read 2524 times)

1 review(s) for miss paris newcastle (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ollie52

External Link/Members Only

Seen Paris twice before had two good punts with her she is slightly expensive but always found her services worth it.

Booked the previous night by text for a morning punt got her hotel details time arranged etc. Took a morning off work to treat myself to early Christmas Present

Arrived 10 minutes before tried calling Paris for the room number no reply, tried calling a texting for the next hour nothing. Thought she might have slept in but still no reply or apology.  I know shit can happen in life but a text cancelling takes no time or effort.

Tried desperately to book someone else but due to the time and location restrictions the only girl I could find was

Pictures are accurate but that is pretty much the only thing that is typical EE no kissing, OWO, CIM, Rimming despite all been advertised on her profile. Booked for half hour but ended up with a poor 20 minutes of covered oral and sex.  Nice tits and arse mind you but you had to cum in the condom. When I asked her why she doesn't do her stated likes she told me that she only does those things with her 'boyfriend' pimp who was also in flat. That made my mind up not to argue the toss just get job over with and get out as quickly as possible. English was good, Flat in newcastle centre near the centre for life was discrete enough.

To summarise half day holiday wasted,  traveling costs and £70 on a rubbish punt wish I had gone to work

Toshiba

Utter shite

Whats a matter with these fuckers just not even bothered to let punters know

I reccomend we strike

Offline toon972

Thank you,the negatives are just as informative as positives.

Toshiba

This was another example of utter shite

Are they all on drugs or pissed at the minute ffs

Offline Bengeo13

I'm indebted to the forum again, thanks Ollie52
Just happened to see that Yenna.Blond was back in the area, but after reading here, it's a no thanks

Offline ollie52

No probs buddy much better for less around

Offline MasterChief

ollie52 I love your avatars arse, was hoping she was a WG, but alas an underwear model

Offline ollie52

I know a thin brunette with a nice arse in a thong is as good as it gets.

Shame Ashley GFE has gone home hers was lush

Offline MasterChief