Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prestige beauty rose  (Read 3774 times)

Slippery when wet

Hey this looks nice :) expensive though :(
Anyone had the pleasure? Wouldn't mind unwrapping her in the morning :crazy:
External Link/Members Only

Offline Mil 34

Yes I did her a while ago, she was pretty and good but very very skinny.
She told me she has had a lot of trouble with an ex boyfriend and lost a lot of weight from it.
I hope she's regained this weight as she was painfully thin.
She gave a great blowjob with cim I seem to remember.
She's only doing this part time while working as a nurse.
She could look after me anytime she likes  :thumbsup:

Offline Corus Boy

One line on her Feedback raises eyebrows!

Dannvm (0) 26/12/2014 16:35;

Was lucky enough to have [Removed by admin] bareback at her place in [Removed by admin], Cardiff

Could be someone being vindictive, especially with the outline address details and the name dropping!  :dash:

Pictures look like she has regained a nice figure.

Slippery when wet

I would say that's probably the ex-boyfriend, it's obviously not a genuine feedback, I'm still keen to see her :D

SirFukedDaLot

Offline Mil 34

She wasn't that expensive when I saw her. A good punt to be fair. I am trying to think of her friend who used to work alongside her, I did her a few weeks earlier than rose and she was good too. Not as pretty as rose, but not as skinny. Nice long legs and a good fuck.

SirFrank

I would say that's probably the ex-boyfriend, it's obviously not a genuine feedback, I'm still keen to see her :D

I'd agree. Feedback only (none himself), leaves her own name in full (presumably her real name) mentions bareback, practically gives her full address and posts the day after she last logged in. Sounds like a vindictive nasty cunt who deserves to be beaten over the head with his own fucking leg. They don't pay nurses enough though blah blah. That said I won't pay that much

Slippery when wet

I messaged her earlier to say about her details on aw fb, she thanked me, and said she looks forward to seeing me in the new year :lol: ( hoping for some special treatment, for my good deed)  :P
I see she has now hidden her fb, so may be prudent for you to remove her details Courus Boy :thumbsup:

Offline Corus Boy

I messaged her earlier to say about her details on aw fb, she thanked me, and said she looks forward to seeing me in the new year :lol: ( hoping for some special treatment, for my good deed)  :P
I see she has now hidden her fb, so may be prudent for you to remove her details Courus Boy :thumbsup:

Requested that the Mods Delete/Modify my earlier post.

SirFrank

What a veritable diamond geezer. She looks good. Do report back if when you meet

Slippery when wet

I sure will :D
Won't be until the new year though, as she's only doing out calls at the moment :(

Pauli

I seen her a few weeks a go at the ibis hotel I had a room there, very pretty and a nice girl. I got the impression she is using drugs. But wasn't 100% sure. Nice girl thou

SirFukedDaLot

Is she the same girl exposed by CB above..  :bomb:

Offline Mil 34

Yes she is the same girl. But as I said when I saw her she was a lot skinnier. Still pretty though

Prestigewelshrose

Helloa.....Think it's time I dropped a line in here as I am Rose..... Vindictive Ex Partner / Wrong information / Have gained a stone of weight (8 Stone) Due to extreme stress - &&& Also I do not take any drugs at all !!!! for the record gents :)

Offline CardiffCentral

Helloa.....Think it's time I dropped a line in here as I am Rose..... Vindictive Ex Partner / Wrong information / Have gained a stone of weight (8 Stone) Due to extreme stress - &&& Also I do not take any drugs at all !!!! for the record gents :)

Hey there, welcome to the forum.   :hi:

Glad you're better now and also I've noticed you've dropped your rates a little too if I'm not mistaken?  Will book an apt soon.

Husqvarna360

Hi, has anyone met with Rose recently, thinking if arranging visit, just looking for some recent feedback, on looks breast size, ass and services?

Thanks, :cool:

Bluebird

Hi

I met her two weeks ago

I picked her and took her to a hotel.

She told me [Removed by admin]

This is her face photo External Link/Members Only

Shes a bit of a babe and will french kiss, owo and protected sex

Her breasts are above average size with a cute arse

If you meet her Im suggest you wont be disapointed

Note photo will be removed in next couple of days for her privacy

Bluebird

Oh I just seen the replies to another post I did

So the party poopers are going to say thats not her she has different colored hair LOL

Her actual name is [Removed by admin] and Im hoping those in the post can confirm thats the girl mentioned

Or I guess im dead meat on thos forum LOL

Offline Cityboy87

Bluebird, you shouldn't give personal details about her online, where she lives, her real name and her daily job. I hope your comments will be removed

Offline CardiffCentral

I was about to say the same.  Sure you could argue her face is out there on her profile or pvt gallery and you know the general area where she lives, but you've linked her real name with all of that information in this one thread.  I don't know why admin has left all of this up here, Prestige is on my HL so if she suddenly vanishes we'll know why.   :angry:

Slippery when wet

Not a lot of detail on her AW page, why would anyone take the plunge :unknown:

OldAdmin

I don't know why admin has left all of this up here

Calm down, there are over a thousand posts made everyday, I don't spend all my time reading them. Learn to use the report facility like other members have.

Husqvarna360

Bluebird,

I think all active members in Wales are interested in a good, safe service for a fair price in return..  It's not the gentleman thing to share real names of ladies, other jobs they do, what area they live in or how much they receive each month..

Doing this is disrespectful and only leads to less uk ladies working and will continue to open the door more for the Romanians.. Please help us all and don't share this type of information.

yorkshire123

Bluebird,

I think all active members in Wales are interested in a good, safe service for a fair price in return..  It's not the gentleman thing to share real names of ladies, other jobs they do, what area they live in or how much they receive each month..

Doing this is disrespectful and only leads to less uk ladies working and will continue to open the door more for the Romanians.. Please help us all and don't share this type of information.

You really don't believe that load of old tosh do you?

Husqvarna360

Mmm... Logic suggests.. The less uk WG's will mean will spend the same cash normally driven by the cock not mind and will end keeping the Romanians going which will breed more...   

:dash:

Slippery when wet

Don't know about the Romanians, but there's some nice poles around :drinks:

Offline makemehappy

Hi

I met her two weeks ago

I picked her and took her to a hotel.

She told me [Removed by admin]

This is her face photo External Link/Members Only

Shes a bit of a babe and will french kiss, owo and protected sex

Her breasts are above average size with a cute arse

If you meet her Im suggest you wont be disapointed

Note photo will be removed in next couple of days for her privacy

That was a very quick removal of a picture. Where did it come from?