Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen Jade AdultWork  (Read 8063 times)

8 review(s) for Teen_Jade (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MasterChief

I have seen her once, and had a great time, would have gone back a couple more times by now but for all the bad feedback she has been getting on here

Toshiba

I have seen her once, and had a great time, would have gone back a couple more times by now but for all the bad feedback she has been getting on here

:thumbsup:

Offline Benja73

Have to admit I was slightly out off by messages posted here but have wanted to see Jade for a while. Got the chance to today and she is stunning!

Apparently she has been having phone issues (??) and is hoping to sort out this afternoon.

I would still go back to be honest but not if I was ignored after 100 mile journey!!!

Offline AnthG

Have to admit I was slightly out off by messages posted here but have wanted to see Jade for a while. Got the chance to today and she is stunning!

No disrespect intended to you Benja, but this is the exact reason she will never change. People see the warnings and still go and see her, so her calender remains full so she doesn't care.

Apparently she has been having phone issues (??) and is hoping to sort out this afternoon.

Her issues have been going on for almost two full months now. You would think if her phone was that bad she would either get another phone (she clearly is making a lot of money, and who says it needs to be Iphone 6 calibre, it could just be an el cheapo) or a new sim card.

The fact that she says she has been having phone issues suggests to me that she knows full well how much she is messing people over.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline toon972

Her phone was working when she cancelled on me,saying she had started her period?

Offline Benja73

Entirely selfishly, because it didn't happen to me, I wasn't prepared to not see her.

For those who have been shafted (or not,as it happens) I can understand your anger.

Not sure if there is a general solidarity going on whereby you upset one, you upset us all?

And re the phone, think she said she could call but not text, no excuse there I accept!

Offline AnthG

Not sure if there is a general solidarity going on whereby you upset one, you upset us all?

My thoughts were, and I was hoping its the same with others too, its so she sees the error of her ways and stops.

If everyone who reads the forum for example made a friendly pact not to see her until she promised to put things right, she would likely stop all this messing punters around pretty sharpish, so in the long run its good for everyone.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Bigus Dickus

Entirely selfishly, because it didn't happen to me, I wasn't prepared to not see her.

For those who have been shafted (or not,as it happens) I can understand your anger.

And re the phone, think she said she could call but not text, no excuse there I accept!

Not one who will ever partake of her, being from down South, but fluffy cunts like the above makes sorting out a consistent service provider a lottery! Lucky we have UKP to weed out the wheat from the chaff! If she is fucking this many people around, you need to blacklist her until her phone looks Tutankhamen's dusty ringpiece, and that's dusty!  :crazy:

themademan2

My thoughts were, and I was hoping its the same with others too, its so she sees the error of her ways and stops.

If everyone who reads the forum for example made a friendly pact not to see her until she promised to put things right, she would likely stop all this messing punters around pretty sharpish, so in the long run its good for everyone.

Well said AnthG, unfortunately some of us think with our dicks

Offline Benja73

fluffy cunts like the above makes sorting out a consistent service provider a lottery!

So me wanting to get my end away with someone who has been on my Hot List for ages makes me a fluffy cunt?

We're not in a fucking gang in the playground pal! If I want to see someone, it's my call, not down to fucking peer pressure!

Cock!

Offline Bigus Dickus

So me wanting to get my end away with someone who has been on my Hot List for ages makes me a fluffy cunt?

We're not in a fucking gang in the playground pal! If I want to see someone, it's my call, not down to fucking peer pressure!

Cock!

Looks like I hit the nail on the head by your reaction!

:music:

yorkshire123

Cock!

Let me refresh your memory who said this?

Wish they'd just say that then. Did get an response a while ago, despite having no AW feedback, all looked positive, follow up emails not even read.

That was you yet you continued to try until you got what you wanted, good on you but remember its paid pussy your chasing not a lottery win, In my mind that's a real cock in action  :crazy:

Offline Benja73

Looks like I hit the nail on the head by your reaction!

:music:

How's that Dickus?

Toshiba

I would still go back to be honest but not if I was ignored after 100 mile journey!!!

Hi Jade

Toshiba

Got to agree, you read this forum and messages on here? Yet still went ahead, would you still have been so quick to pipe up if it had gone tits up?(Tbf ive thought with my cock too)

Sorry and i know you have a choice but when you see all the warning signs on here why the fuck do you still pursue her? This fucker will be pursued and shown up on here for a while yet, and her treatment of a "reg" was utter shite, and if people like you keep banging on her door then these cunts will never learn.

Not having a pop , we just want her to get her karma ok

Offline Slaine

Got to agree, you read this forum and messages on here? Yet still went ahead, would you still have been so quick to pipe up if it had gone tits up?(Tbf ive thought with my cock too)

Sorry and i know you have a choice but when you see all the warning signs on here why the fuck do you still pursue her? This fucker will be pursued and shown up on here for a while yet, and her treatment of a "reg" was utter shite, and if people like you keep banging on her door then these cunts will never learn.

Not having a pop , we just want her to get her karma ok

At last someone who talks some fucking sense  :drinks: , instead of the bitchfest this thread is turning into  :dash:

Offline FLYING BLUE

With respect to you Benja - she is talking complete and utter bollocks!

She text me at 12.05 - so much for not being able to text
I returned the text at 12.06 - it was delivered
I called her twice - my number would show up as a missed call - it was not returned
She has my Email address - she has not been in touch

Offline FLYING BLUE

I would also add that calling each other stupid playground names on these threads does absolutely nothing to add anything of value and, in fact, makes us look like a bunch of schoolkids - For goodness sake grow up.

Offline Benja73

I would also add that calling each other stupid playground names on these threads does absolutely nothing to add anything of value and, in fact, makes us look like a bunch of schoolkids - For goodness sake grow up.

I would have to agree with that - I have to say that I didn't see the need to be called a fluffy cunt just because I chose to see a WG that I'd been trying to see for some time!

Should have just let it go...

Offline Benja73

With respect to you Benja - she is talking complete and utter bollocks!

She text me at 12.05 - so much for not being able to text
I returned the text at 12.06 - it was delivered
I called her twice - my number would show up as a missed call - it was not returned
She has my Email address - she has not been in touch

I have never condoned her actions to be honest, just thinking with my cock as I have wanted to see her for some time! I really do sympathise with you in the way she has treated you. To have not contacted you at all after the event is shit...

Offline FLYING BLUE

I would have to agree with that - I have to say that I didn't see the need to be called a fluffy cunt just because I chose to see a WG that I'd been trying to see for some time!

Should have just let it go...

Completely agree with you - simply no need

Toshiba

I have never condoned her actions to be honest, just thinking with my cock as I have wanted to see her for some time! I really do sympathise with you in the way she has treated you. To have not contacted you at all after the event is shit...

None of us NE guys are having a pop at you for seeing her, we want her phone to go dusty so she gets payback, totally your choice and to be fair if she upped her comms, stopped fucking folk around then maybe in the future she can get a booking but until then i hope she drys up , literally

Toshiba

Good

Offline toon972

In reality Benja you have taken advantage of people not booking her and then seen your opportunity.At least you have been honest and come back online to answer questions.

Offline FLYING BLUE

There is no doubt in my mind that Jade would have been a 'regular' for me (based on prior experiences) but, I am not prepared to be messed around by any girl, no matter how good.
I was not expecting an explanation - the reason why she bailed is unimportant.....An apology should have been forthcoming as a matter of simple, common decency.

The complete lack of response from her is beyond a joke. :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 10:17:17 am by FLYING BLUE »

Offline Bengeo13

Just to be clear Benja73 is not linked to my profile in any way! Any similarity in our profile names is completely coincidental! !

Offline Benja73

Just to be clear Bengeo13 is not linked to my profile in any way! Any similarity in our profile names is completely coincidental! !

Toshiba

There is no doubt in my mind that Jade would have been a 'regular' for me (based on prior experiences) but, I am not prepared to be messed around by any girl, no matter how good.
I was not expecting an explanation - the reason why she bailed is unimportant.....An apology should have been forthcoming as a matter of simple, common decency.

The complete lack of response from her is beyond a joke. :thumbsdown:

But not unexpected FB, shabby

hornygeordieguy

I've seen her three times and never had any problems but she was using Honeys phone the last time as she had a problem with hers.
Shame she let FB down in such a way. Hope she does not make a habit of it but if she does that to a regular its not good for her future buisness that's for sure.

Toshiba

I've seen her three times and never had any problems but she was using Honeys phone the last time as she had a problem with hers.
Shame she let FB down in such a way. Hope she does not make a habit of it but if she does that to a regular its not good for her future buisness that's for sure.

But she is making a habit of it tbf