Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice - Dundee  (Read 1476 times)

Offline Banquo

External Link/Members Only

Pics are accurate, so as usual you can make your own mind up if you think she is attractive. Profile says 31, I asked about her age and she confirmed 31. *Fluffy alert*   I thought she looked younger. Much younger.

Really good session. Pleasant, happy girl. Allegedly, I was her first punter in Dundee. Usual suspects flat, so usual rules apply, £70 for 30 mins plus £20 for OWO. It was worth it this time. Happy to have a very enthusiastic session.

usual caveats apply with regard to profile swapping etc. caveat emptor.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 12:34:42 am by Banquo »

Tjkooker

You a brave man trying all these ES girls Banquo. If she makes her way to Glasgow I'd be tempted despite her nationality. Sounds like she would be worth a go.

Offline seeker

I'm sure Banquo had a great time BUT
These Romanians even the "good ones" leave a lot to be desired
in there attitude towards the punter
Compared with say ...Tiffany or D'Arcy rose ...
The only attractions for me would be the variety factor here .

Offline Banquo

Seeing the ES girls is often a case of "needs must" as I can usually only punt easily in Aberdeen or Dundee. To be honest, I could punt in Edinburgh or Glasgow and have done so in the past, but it would take a bit of effort and I can be lazy wih regard to punting.

I often don't see these girls completely blind.. I'll go and see one girl and then get introduced to the others there.

I see that Alice is now Greek on ES (can't remember what nationality displayed when I reviewed). She's not Greek!

There are good punts to be had with Romanians, but I have to be in the right frame of mind. I find that I need to be fully in tune with the idea that it's a business transaction - they want your money and I want their attractiveness and service. I know that's a good rule for all punts, no matter the nationality of the girl, but Romanians tend to make the business transaction nature of the meet a lot more obvious than other nationalities. Might sound strange to some, but it works for me.. and yes, I love the variety, haven't had a regular in years.

Alice now has an AW profile - showing as being accessed from Romania.. but hey, I had a good punt with a happy, attractive, feisty girl.

Offline Banquo

pics on this profile are no longer of the girl I reviewed. Probably a profile swop