Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Belle - Diamonds  (Read 4217 times)

Offline Highlander

Belle
External Link/Members Only

Communication
I texted Diamonds asking for her latest possible booking that day (last Friday). Was given a time of 1.15am. I Texted back saying I'd take it and they sent me the address. Nice and easy.

Venue
It was a Gateshead apartment close to the river which is neat and tidy and modern. There was another girl working there at the same time though. I asked who and she told me but I can't remember the name. It was a girl I've not seen before anyway.

Looks
Pretty, really petite size 8 brunette as stated on her profile. Great tits. She was prettier than her poor single pic suggests. She had lots of tattoo's but they look good on her. I really liked her large Mexican day of the dead style tattoo that's not been filled in yet.

Personality
Seemed like a nice girl but we didn't chat much as it was a 30 min booking. Before she opened the front door I heard her say to her mate that she hoped it would be a quick booking (She was going to a party afterwards). She obviously thinks the front door is soundproof. I felt slightly rushed and under pressure to not take my full 30 mins as a result which wasn't ideal. She mentioned she thinks she's going to be getting her own flat soon.

Services
Kissing with tongue in mish, as I rubbed my cock all over her lovely looking wet pussy and then her on top grinding over me. We had some OWO, I requested deepthroat but she said she's only little but would try her best. It was fine but I've had better deeper and sloppier oral recently. Depends what you're into I suppose.
Condom on then mish sex with more kissing then we fucked in doggy whilst I held her head back with her hair wrapped round my fist.  We also had sex from behind holding her wrists then gripping her throat with her head held up. Finished up with face down ass up with my hands on her shoulders pushing her in to the bed.
Popped inside condom during the above.

Verdict
I had a good time with Belle and will be back. Seems to enjoy the rougher side of sex which is fine by me. This was fairly Vanilla as it was our first meet but afterwards we discussed what we're both into and will explore our kinkier sides in future meets. Overall, it was a good meet and I'll be back soon.

Offline toon972

Pleased you had good time with Belle,she is new to this but is willing to learn.

Toshiba

Shes a maybe for me

Thanks, she was a definate

Offline FLYING BLUE

Belle

Personality
Seemed like a nice girl but we didn't chat much as it was a 30 min booking. Before she opened the front door I heard her say to her mate that she hoped it would be a quick booking (She was going to a party afterwards). She obviously thinks the front door is soundproof. I felt slightly rushed and under pressure to not take my full 30 mins as a result which wasn't ideal.

I think I would have walked out at that point :thumbsdown:

Toshiba

Belle

Personality
Seemed like a nice girl but we didn't chat much as it was a 30 min booking. Before she opened the front door I heard her say to her mate that she hoped it would be a quick booking (She was going to a party afterwards). She obviously thinks the front door is soundproof. I felt slightly rushed and under pressure to not take my full 30 mins as a result which wasn't ideal.

I think I would have walked out at that point :thumbsdown:

I echo this, to be fair if you are and you know it that you are the last punter of her shift you should know(even though it shouldnt be) that you run the risk of her wanting to get home

Offline Highlander

Well if I'd walked I'd have missed out on a good punt so it would be cutting my nose off to spite my face.

Quote "There was another girl working there at the same time though. I asked who and she told me but I can't remember the name. It was a girl I've not seen before anyway."

It was Zoey she was flatsharing with. Anybody seen her? Her photos look good but for some reason I've never booked...

Toshiba

Im thinking of seeing her, would you forgive the blip in the comment before your punt? Did she make you feel rushed?

Offline lycius

It was Zoey she was flatsharing with. Anybody seen her? Her photos look good but for some reason I've never booked...

Saw her October time. Nice face but the attitude is a bit odd - if I hadn't been in a very good mood at the time it might have been an awful punt. Pecks only no DFK; in fact no tongues at all. Nice body though. Plenty better out there.

Offline Highlander

Im thinking of seeing her, would you forgive the blip in the comment before your punt? Did she make you feel rushed?

Well, yes. Easily forgiven because she's really fit and a good shag. I did feel rushed after hearing her comment and it was in the back of my mind that she wanted to be away though. TBF after hearing that comment, from the moment she opened the door she was spot on.

I'm going to let her off this time as you've got a point about it being last punt of the shift and her wanting to get away, as most girls would.

I know you're not a fan of two girls one flat and she doesn't seem to work alone so there's that to consider.

Offline Highlander

Saw her October time. Nice face but the attitude is a bit odd - if I hadn't been in a very good mood at the time it might have been an awful punt. Pecks only no DFK; in fact no tongues at all. Nice body though. Plenty better out there.

Thanks lycius. I think I'll give Zoey a miss.

Toshiba

Well, yes. Easily forgiven because she's really fit and a good shag. I did feel rushed after hearing her comment and it was in the back of my mind that she wanted to be away though. TBF after hearing that comment, from the moment she opened the door she was spot on.

I'm going to let her off this time as you've got a point about it being last punt of the shift and her wanting to get away, as most girls would.

I know you're not a fan of two girls one flat and she doesn't seem to work alone so there's that to consider.

Cheers  :thumbsup:

Offline Highlander

Just had a final end of year punt with Belle. Had a great 30 mins. I couldn't fault her attitude. First booking of the day and she was gorgeously tight (possibly TMI!)

Offline Bengeo13

Not a full review because I couldn't last beyond the owo! And only a 30 minute booking
You know how it is gents, she got it just right for me and I couldn't stop myself
However in support of Highlander's review, a very pretty girl and good company too
Looking forward to seeing her again to further my acquaintance.

Offline toon972

Saw her yesterday,also was first booking.Then went for breakfast and pint at Witherspoons.Happy days.Ok can't work it out,what is TMI.

Offline Bengeo13

I'm only guessing mind but I would go for Too Much Information

Offline Bengeo13

Did you have pint with breakfast?

Offline toon972

Thanks Bengeo.Yes I had pint with breakfast.

Offline Highlander

Saw her yesterday,also was first booking.Then went for breakfast and pint at Witherspoons.Happy days.Ok can't work it out,what is TMI.

Yeah, Too Much Information. Fried brekky, Belle and beer sounds like a classic combination!

Offline toon972

Yeh it was Highlander,perfect.It was Belles idea as she was hungry and wanted brekky,but was fully booked and did not have time.

tommyh

i wish Diamonds would get some decent pictures of this girl on there. 5ft tall, size 8, 32c is perfect for me  but i'd like to see a bit more before i book. how much effort would it take to put one or two full length (maybe topless) photos on there?

Offline stanleyjohn

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43571.0

Interesting. especially given the furore when she was banned from here for posting a fake review.

Offline dino1990

great girl, very sexy. my only complaint is since she's very tight she seems to get sore easily and then will start rushing things along.

frenchhorn

saw belle yesterday
no complaints at all did everything I wanted
dfk , owo sex in a few positions
surely one of the best around at the moment
really attractive girl and what a great pair especially when she's rubbing your jizz into them
would definitely return
trying to arrange it now
don't let the one crap photo put you off

Toshiba

saw belle yesterday
no complaints at all did everything I wanted
dfk , owo sex in a few positions
surely one of the best around at the moment
really attractive girl and what a great pair especially when she's rubbing your jizz into them
would definitely return
trying to arrange it now
don't let the one crap photo put you off

Making me twitch