Author Topic: Dubai Spa's  (Read 7806 times)

Offline Justinbond007

Thought that Id start a fresh feed to cover off the spas in Dubai rather than the areas.

Dubai is an interesting mix of spa and options - will add more over time, but to get started, here are 2.

Habtoor Polo resort hotel (Luxe Spa) and they are super clean and used to have great options, although i feel its lost some of the best therapists over the past 6 months. You got a solid massage and great service to total relaxation!

Lavana Spa in Barsha has been a consistent great service over the years. Never offered FS at all, but the massages are generally very good and the options are again good at the end. Nice and clean facilities, easy parking in the hotel basement and elevator straight up to the spa so its very discrete. The only draw back is that the european girls ask for a lot for the options...... I always felt a bit shy to try and negotiate, but maybe i should. Would love to hear of others experience in European Spas here.

Offline slimdude1

What's the general protocol for massage places in dubai? Do they often do FS too? Trying to gather some places to visit as well as what to expect both service + Price wise

Offline JoeNomad

What's the general protocol for massage places in dubai? Do they often do FS too? Trying to gather some places to visit as well as what to expect both service + Price wise

I've had FS offered in all spas. The biggest difference has been that the ones slightly out of the mainstream tourist areas seemed to be better.

A really decent one I keep coming back to is "impressive spa" in Dubai Marina.

Another thing I've found is you can always negotiate the rate on WhatsApp ahead of going to any of the spas - it's definitely a negotiating mindset there

Online Cambridgy

You have a range from any mid-range five-star hotel Spa to the local ones mainly frequented by expat Indian construction workers.

So if you're lucky enough to be staying at a One and Only, St.Regis, Four Seasons property etc. you are very unlikely to get an offer for extras - pretty much everywhere else you'll get everything up to BB FS.

Example - the best service I had during my time in Middle East was at the Spa at Al Habtoor Grand Resort. It's one of those 'care worn' five star properties at JBR. The therapist made it clear she was up for fun - and was naked before I got my kit off to join me in the shower - unusually she had condoms.

She's no longer working there - but after a couple of sessions was happy for me to send an Uber to bring her to whatever hotel I was staying at in Dubai for a couple of hours. Cheaper for me and way better earning for her...





Offline robbie1975

Im heding to Dubai next week and very interested in going to a spa or two, I always wondered if I chose to have ajaqzzui n massage would the lady join me in the spa?

my stay is split between Le Meridan Conference and hotels on JBR walk, any recommendation  would be appreciated.
happy to swap numbers if anyone is interested.

cheers

RJ

Offline slimdude1

You have a range from any mid-range five-star hotel Spa to the local ones mainly frequented by expat Indian construction workers.

So if you're lucky enough to be staying at a One and Only, St.Regis, Four Seasons property etc. you are very unlikely to get an offer for extras - pretty much everywhere else you'll get everything up to BB FS.

Example - the best service I had during my time in Middle East was at the Spa at Al Habtoor Grand Resort. It's one of those 'care worn' five star properties at JBR. The therapist made it clear she was up for fun - and was naked before I got my kit off to join me in the shower - unusually she had condoms.

She's no longer working there - but after a couple of sessions was happy for me to send an Uber to bring her to whatever hotel I was staying at in Dubai for a couple of hours. Cheaper for me and way better earning for her...

Do most spa's within 4/5* hotels offer extras? Is that normal? I had a massage a few years back at a 5* hotel, I was naked but she she covered me with a towel and admittedly given that it was within the hotel I was unsure what the protocol was for extras?

Offline dwagonkin1

Was there a few weeks back for just over a month and did 3 visits to spas:

1 - External Link/Members Only (went here twice) - there is a cash machine in the hospital 10 min walk away

Basically a brothel, girls will barter with you when booking at reception if you want extras and costs. 1st visit paid 150AED for a massage and 200AED for a bj (was mediocre - but think this was the girls fault), 2nd visit i paid 270AED for a hamam/massage + 200AED for full service

Prices change based on who is at reception + seem to have girls from various nationalities but YMMV based on who you go with - first was a turkish and second was a thai.

2 - External Link/Members Only (went here randomly one night when i was local to MoE) - there is a cash machine in one of the hotels opposite

Upscale spa within a hotel, can just go straight up no questions asked. The spa itself and rooms are quite posh. Was given a thai girl for a massage no option to choose - she had a very odd voice when she came in which made me think it was a dude for the first 30 mins. Little over 30 mins i figured out she wasnt a he. Ended up spending 250AED for massage + 275AED for extras (bj + throatpie + rimming + b2b)


There are plenty of places around bashrah alone which is where the above 2 are which would be worth trying but maybe stay away from the russian/euro spas as they will be mad expensive.

Offline doublehappiness

You have a range from any mid-range five-star hotel Spa to the local ones mainly frequented by expat Indian construction workers.

So if you're lucky enough to be staying at a One and Only, St.Regis, Four Seasons property etc. you are very unlikely to get an offer for extras - pretty much everywhere else you'll get everything up to BB FS.

Example - the best service I had during my time in Middle East was at the Spa at Al Habtoor Grand Resort. It's one of those 'care worn' five star properties at JBR. The therapist made it clear she was up for fun - and was naked before I got my kit off to join me in the shower - unusually she had condoms.

She's no longer working there - but after a couple of sessions was happy for me to send an Uber to bring her to whatever hotel I was staying at in Dubai for a couple of hours. Cheaper for me and way better earning for her...

This sounds great.  I would be most interested in Thai and Filipina. Is there an ideal place to go?

Online Cambridgy

It’s pretty much wall to wall - really depends on where you’re located.

Always had a good time at External Link/Members Only They will WhatsApp you pics of the available therapists.
Usually a variety of Asian and Moroccan ladies.

One Moroccan therapist who used to work there would do a hammam/massage session that was unbelievable - as were her tits!

Offline roger_weekly

Lots of spas in Al Barsha, some in Al Rigga, always use to have a curry at the Nihal Hotel in Al Rigga then nip up to the spa in the same hotel for a massage and hand job. Went a bit further last time and a young thai girl rode me cowboy style. Nancy Spa another good one, got to know a lovely Thai girl called Blu over the years and gave her a damn good rogering last time. She has moved to a spa at the city season hotel in Bur Dubai.

You can tell from any of the spa websites if they show the team of ladies, they usually look up for it from the pics

Offline slimdude1

anyone know of any good spa's with latina's or big booty girls? Would be great to get a massage with extras from a thick latina

Offline BDiONU

Arrived in Dubay early this morning, don't start work until tomorrow.  Staying in the Ibn Battuta Gate hotel which has a legit spa so checked out the area and, of course, several options in Disco Gardens. Chose the Outlook Spa for no particular reason.  Arrived and filipino on the desk, 150 for an hour did I want a Hammam as well, hhhmmm not really.  Taken to room, usual type of layout but there was a seperate shower room with a bath or hammam it said.  Youngish reasonably attractive Thai appears as I'm changing.  No blue pants which pretty much settles the question :-)  Very good massage on my tired and sore muscles, no CC or reach unders. Turned and she did thighs, then asked the question. I asked what was available, she answered everything, I chose B2B and offered 200 dits, immediately agreed.  She stripped off, nice firm body, no sign of baby and nice firm titties.  Rubbed herself against me, flicking my nips, access to pussy.  Plenty of that action including her on top, then she got more oil and finished with a very welcome HJ.  Total 350 dits.

Offline BDiONU

I've had FS offered in all spas. The biggest difference has been that the ones slightly out of the mainstream tourist areas seemed to be better.

A really decent one I keep coming back to is "impressive spa" in Dubai Marina.

Another thing I've found is you can always negotiate the rate on WhatsApp ahead of going to any of the spas - it's definitely a negotiating mindset there
I went there yesterday but wasn't impressed.  It was, I thought, expensive at 450dits for an hour Thai massage and 30 min hammam, after asking for best price (supposed 20% discount). Thai girl was very attractive but wasn't proper Thai massage. Offered 300 for B2B but eventally settled at 400 and it was pretty good.

Offline Justinbond007

I went there yesterday but wasn't impressed.  It was, I thought, expensive at 450dits for an hour Thai massage and 30 min hammam, after asking for best price (supposed 20% discount). Thai girl was very attractive but wasn't proper Thai massage. Offered 300 for B2B but eventally settled at 400 and it was pretty good.

So any other hot tips that you can share with the group as you seem to have tried a few places by the sound of your text??

Offline BDiONU

So any other hot tips that you can share with the group as you seem to have tried a few places by the sound of your text??
Only arrived on Monday for work and put a review 2 posts above this that same day :-)  Flying back Friday so will try one more before heading back.