I'm in Madrid currently, and have planned to visit one erotic massage and one escort service. After the superlative experience with massage on Sunday (already reviewed), I've been looking forward to this. I initially looked at blue velvet escort agency as they have some stunning escorts. However, reviews were lacking and some reviews on spalumi suggested that some pictures were airbrushed.
I was still set on blue velvet, but then decided to check Eurogirls escort page.
I came across Anjo B's profile and to my eyes, she looked absolutely stunning. There was a calmness in her smile that attracted me the most. There were also a few positive reviews.
External Link/Members OnlyI dropped her a message on WhatsApp couple of days ago asking for her availability today. It was early in the morning, and I received an automated message informing that she's asleep and will respond later. She responded back saying she was available. She also sent me a screenshot of the eurogirls escort page showing the services she offers and the price. It was €250 for the hour. She also sent her location that helped me calculate the time (not far from my hotel), plus a selfie for single viewing. We agreed on a time straightaway.
I finished work a bit early today, so messaged her saying I could visit 15-30 Mia earlier if she was free. But she was in the gym at the time. I had a shower and I set off to meet her at the agreed time. She sent me a photo of the main entrance, and when I got there, she sent me a code for the building door. I knocked at her door, and she opened immediately.
I was stunned by her beauty. I can confirm that the pictures on eurogirls escort aren't airbrushed and she looks ravishing, with the same calmness in her eyes and a permanent smile on her face. Age around 25, height 5'4", gym fit toned body in a high cut lingerie that showed off her figure perfectly. If anything, she's prettier in person that the photos.
She gave me a warm hug and s beautiful kiss on the lips. Payment made. She led me to the bedroom and got on the bed. She then kneeled on the bed while I was stood by the bed and kissed me again. On the lips, lovely juicy moist lips. No tongue involved. She then squirted some hand sanitiser in my hands and rubbed the hand sanitiser on her hands as well. She took my top off and directed me to remove my jeans and get into bed. I still had my underwear on.
I laid in bed. She straddled me and sat on me in a reverse cowgirl position. She started gyrating her hips on me. The lingerie was backless and I was running my hands and fingers on her back, occasionally squeezing her bum and then reached in the front to gently squeeze her boobs and stroke her nipples. I then slid my hands into her lingerie to cup her breasts and gently squeeze them. They were soft to squeeze but firm.
She then sat next to me and removed my underwear. That was the first time I saw her boobs. Absolutely beautiful, perfect shape with lovely nipples. I could not see any scar at all (she confirmed they were not natural and by her own words, her surgeon was very good). She sat in a way that gave me full view of her pussy while she was stroking my penis. She put some lube on her pussy. I was rubbing her clit and also inserted my thumb inside her.
She cleaned the tip of my penis with a wet wipe and put the condom on. She gave me a lovely OWC. If she had continued for few more minutes, I would've come. After 5 mins, she asked if I want to fuck her. I said "yes please!" to which she laughed. Started with CG for some time (she used some lube). Nice and tight. She was also gyrating her hips giving me a new sensation. After sometime, we moved to missionary. She also used her toy to stroke her clit for a bit. I eventually exploded. It was 20 mins by then.
She asked if I would like a massage to which I greed. She was massaging my back while we were chatting about our lives etc. She then asked if I was ready for the second round, which I was. She put on a condom and started with OWC again. At one point, I thought I was about to come but that sensation subsided. I asked her to suck my nipple while stroking the other, and I started masturbating. I didn't think I was anywhere close to coming. Shen then suggested doggy position with her on the bed sideways and I went in from behind her. After few minutes, she moved to reverse CG for few minutes, then CG, then back to missionary.
I then asked her to suck my nipples while I was focused on masturbating. I eventually came. There was still 10 mins left, so we chatted for a bit longer. She's returning to Brazil next week, then will come back to Marbella in the summer. She offered me a shower but my hotel was only 15 mins away, so I politely declined. When it was time, I got dressed, gave her a kiss and a hug and left.
Certainly one of my best punts with a beautiful young girl (inside and out) and mesmerising eyes and smile. I hope our paths cross again.