Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Sophie x - Cheltenham  (Read 9910 times)

43 review(s) for Busty Sophie x (34 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mrcheerful

I don't punt that often, every 6 months or so. Sophie has been my 4th punt and wow, by far the best. £70 for 30 mins

First of all, don't be put off by her new profile, she explains on it how it has been stolen off her and what not.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had good communication with Sophie. I found it a bit tricky to locate her flat but that won't happen next time ;)

Upon entry Sophie greeted me with a kiss, I was immediately stunned by her beauty, beautiful face and big massive tits! After the business was sorted Sophie came back and we got started (she did offer a shower, but I had already at home). Sophie is a tall lass, which was a bit odd at first but I got use to it. She is extremely fit! Very slim but with a good ass. Sophie then revealed her massive tits (yes fake but I found it difficult to tell! Felt very real!) and we played with eachother then she began to suck my cock. WOW, the BJ was good but she has a great technique with her hands, came within 3 minutes, not what I'm usually like!  :blush:

Sophie offered a massage which I accepted and we got down to talking. Sophie is Hungarian with excellent English, she was easily the most relaxed and natural punt I ever had, very easy to talk to.
After a short massage we began 69 position. The best thing about this was it was just natural, no "lets do 69" I just licked her pussy which was near me and she sucked my cock. We then started fucking missionary because I wanted to see those big tits bounce, amazing scenes!!! Went a bit soft... :( fucking condoms :/ Sophie then sucked me to finish. Amazing once again.

One of the best things about Sophie was her eyes/eye contact. She has big beautiful eyes but throughout the time she gave excellent eye contact, a big turn on for me.

I've yet to return to a punt but I've got a sneaky feeling that I will be seeing Sophie shortly!  :cool:

Offline rudolph hucker

I don't punt that often, every 6 months or so. Sophie has been my 4th punt and wow, by far the best. £70 for 30 mins

First of all, don't be put off by her new profile, she explains on it how it has been stolen off her and what not.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had good communication with Sophie. I found it a bit tricky to locate her flat but that won't happen next time ;)

Upon entry Sophie greeted me with a kiss, I was immediately stunned by her beauty, beautiful face and big massive tits! After the business was sorted Sophie came back and we got started (she did offer a shower, but I had already at home). Sophie is a tall lass, which was a bit odd at first but I got use to it. She is extremely fit! Very slim but with a good ass. Sophie then revealed her massive tits (yes fake but I found it difficult to tell! Felt very real!) and we played with eachother then she began to suck my cock. WOW, the BJ was good but she has a great technique with her hands, came within 3 minutes, not what I'm usually like!  :blush:

Sophie offered a massage which I accepted and we got down to talking. Sophie is Hungarian with excellent English, she was easily the most relaxed and natural punt I ever had, very easy to talk to.
After a short massage we began 69 position. The best thing about this was it was just natural, no "lets do 69" I just licked her pussy which was near me and she sucked my cock. We then started fucking missionary because I wanted to see those big tits bounce, amazing scenes!!! Went a bit soft... :( fucking condoms :/ Sophie then sucked me to finish. Amazing once again.

One of the best things about Sophie was her eyes/eye contact. She has big beautiful eyes but throughout the time she gave excellent eye contact, a big turn on for me.

I've yet to return to a punt but I've got a sneaky feeling that I will be seeing Sophie shortly!  :cool:

Bright then!!

Offline jawill

Saw this girl in Cardiff a few years back and she was bloody amazing. Amazing body and very sexual. Might have to pop to see her again now she's down this way

Offline Just_will

Great review.

What's the venue like? A flat or hotel?

She shows up in Gloucester on AW but the review says Cheltenham, so a little curious.

Cheers.

Offline The_Don

Nice pair!  :hi:

Thanks for the review!

Offline Johny Stone

She can recover her profile if she sends a mail to aw, after all she can prove with pics it was hers.

SirFrank

Thought I recognised her. Never got to meet her when she was in Cardiff but a fit looking girl

Tony Montana

Yeah I saw her in Cardiff a while ago and had a very good punt but since then she has had mixed reviews when she was London based

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=1907

Glad to see she is back on form.

Offline fitalic

Cheers for review, is she english or romanian?  :blush:

Tony Montana

Cheers for review, is she english or romanian?  :blush:

Hungarian I think but her spoken English is good.

Offline mrcheerful

Delayed response coming!

Apologies, you're right I have reviewed it as Cheltenham but indeed she lives in Gloucester. She lives in a flat which was tricky to find at first but I guess I'm no Christopher Columbus! She is indeed Hungarian, she is looking to quit sometime next year so get in whilst you can guys! x  :drinks:

Offline The_Don

Mite visit if she tours London  :cool:

Offline jawill

Offline Stew

Her profile now says

"This member's profile is set to distribute content only."

which is a pity because I quite fancied a wee jaunt down the M5 to interfere with her underwear.

Offline Johny Stone

Thats because tehnicaly she has 2 profiles. I dont think she reported her profile as being stolen.. And if she made a new one, she is breaking aw rules.

Offline Stew

Cheers for that HF  :thumbsup:

I wonder how long before she either susses out what's happened or someone lets her know.

Can hookers view their own profile as a punter would see it I wonder? I see some profiles with upside down pics and various other nonsense that have been like it for ages. Either they never look or don't care.

Peterpack

Is this the same girl ?

the AW profiles are all dead

External Link/Members Only

Tony Montana

« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 11:11:28 am by Tony Montana »

Pumper

Could be worth a trip up the M5  :P

Offline Aramis

Sophie is no 2 in my 35 punts. 9/10
Mollie Matthews is my no 1 (Cardiff) 10/10 External Link/Members Only
Both these girls are hot as fuck and sweet as hell. Noticed Mollie has upped her hourly rate to £250 - blimey, best get a big bonus to see her again. Unforgettable mind. But when you think Sophie only charges £120 she is awesome value.

[Link fixed by admin]

Offline The_Don

Offline ballsup

What's her flat like ?- the pics look like its just 1 room. She smokes doesn't she - is that obvious? Don't want to leavecovered in obvious smoky smell. Thanks for positive reviews definitely one for HL.

vw

What's her flat like ?- the pics look like its just 1 room. She smokes doesn't she - is that obvious? Don't want to leavecovered in obvious smoky smell. Thanks for positive reviews definitely one for HL.
Busty Sophie has an upstairs apartment, bedroom separate bathroom. Didn't smell smoke and went after I had given up so have a nose for it !