Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotchocxxx  (Read 3545 times)

Blitzed

Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Used to see this lady last year but she had a year off. She has put on a few stone since I last saw her!!
Service was good with dfk oral with and ball licking , sex was ok !
Off Puting as overweight and to be honest I was first client of the day but the bin was full of used tissues and the room was untidy.
I was hoping to continue where we left off before she disappeared for a year , but sadly no chance. Won't be returning unless she looses weight . Lovely lady but not my cup of tea

gharghar

Is the neutral feedback just because of the weight and untidy room?

What size would you say she is?
Looking at the profile I would like to see her but lack of reviews something is putting me off

Blitzed

to be honest her profile now states size16 ,which is about right ,when i saw her last year she was a size12 - 14  and looked fucking great , she used to offer OW ,CIM and anal, but apparently her "boyfriend" dosnt like her doing that anymore !!!!!
she does not seem to have the same enthusiasm as she used to . but if you want a good fuck with plenty of FK the give her a go

gharghar

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Did you spray jizz on her face and then she took photos after you left???? Bad boy!  :diablo:

Blitzed

Her profile pic now showing a much slimmer  figure. I would love to see her again but unfortunately she has taken my comments to heart.
I don't like larger women and as I punter I feel I should be able to express an opinion.
As she has one lost a lot of weight she obviously agrees that she was less attractive as a larger lady. Well done to her for her weight loss .

Blitzed

FFS
I got it totally wrong. The girl I went to see was not hotchock !! It was another ebony lady. I seen  hotchock lots of times but I lost contact with her . Seen her since and the girl I mention in my post is definitely NOT hotchoc. hotchoc is a very very nicely proportioned lady.  Not some stick with tits but a REAL WOMAN with curves . Not fat at all.  I will be a regular of hers for years to come !
Just wanted to set the record straight as its messed her about a bit.  Sorry babe

hotchocxxx

it does not matter what you write I will still not see u and as for the losing of the weight ive gone into body building I made way more money when larger because there are a lot of guys who just love the larger lady once ive won my comps next year cream cakes and fatter ass here I come so no need to take back ur comments like im not the lady for you your not the punter for me but I will say a big thank u for sending so much traffic to my page xx

Blitzed

There goes a very mixed up young lady.

Blitzed

The area is a bit rough but I saw her in a hotel most of the time.

Offline Trevor12

Confusing thread... Was the original review for a girl not in the link? And the girl in the link is posting here now, and is a bodybuilder??

Dodo

FFS
I got it totally wrong. The girl I went to see was not hotchock !! It was another ebony lady. I seen  hotchock lots of times but I lost contact with her . Seen her since and the girl I mention in my post is definitely NOT hotchoc. hotchoc is a very very nicely proportioned lady.  Not some stick with tits but a REAL WOMAN with curves . Not fat at all.  I will be a regular of hers for years to come !
Just wanted to set the record straight as its messed her about a bit.  Sorry babe
Fuck me this is confusing :(         So, who did you see??

fat or not fat
same wg or anther wg
WHO KNOWS
WHO CARES. :crazy:

OldAdmin

Confusing thread... Was the original review for a girl not in the link? And the girl in the link is posting here now, and is a bodybuilder??

It was her, and his last post about it being mistaken identity is a lie.

Basically he has an obsession with black women.
He'll post about his negative experience or being scammed.
But then his obsession takes over and wants to rebook them (despite being scammed or treated like shit), so he makes up lies to make them look innocent (like above) and how it was all a mistake, when in fact it wasn't.
This is now 3rd or 4th incident.
He in effect admitted all this to me by PM before.

Because of this he's banned.