Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: any tips on how to resolve a sore johnson?  (Read 2584 times)

bod666

Had a very pleasing session with a regular wg this morning - but now my cock is sore from (i'm guessing) not enough lube in the czech condoms :( this must happen to lots of guys and not just me so was wondering if anyone had any good tips of what to use?

Offline smiths

Had a very pleasing session with a regular wg this morning - but now my cock is sore from (i'm guessing) not enough lube in the czech condoms :( this must happen to lots of guys and not just me so was wondering if anyone had any good tips of what to use?

Its certainly happened to me, once in the last hour of a party unfortunately. Sudocrem always did the trick for me.

Offline Crazydave

Sudocrem works a treat. As does just leaving it alone for a few days, except for cleaning. Apparently, the cock and the tongue are the two fastest healing things in the human body, so a couple of days and it'll all be good.

If you're anything like me though, it's always the time when you'e got a red-raw cock that your missus suddenly decides that she wants her quarterly shag.

I was once on the second round with a gorgeous looking buxom, brunette and she gave me a brutal wank to finish me off. At the time it felt great, but when I got home, I checked the old boy and he looked like chopped liver - surprise, surprise, the missus got in about 20 minutes after me and was adamant that she wanted shagging - jeezuz, that was like some form of exquisite torture. It's a good job that I was fucking her from behind, as my cries of pain must have come across as one's of ecstasy.  :vomit: She kissed me on the cheek afterwards and said "Wow, you obviously needed that!" How little did she know!

My cock looked like I'd put it in a blender after that particular day - fortunately, it was right as rain within three to four days.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 11:52:00 pm by Crazydave »

Offline JohnEv

Any cream with zinc in it, also best to let air get to it as much as possible so sleep naked.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Any cream with zinc in it, also best to let air get to it as much as possible so sleep naked.

Or walk around naked throughout the day  :D

Offline webpunter

Savlon cream &
Canesten cream
Both reasonable to have in the bathroom if OH
Sudocream works a treat - but harder to explain if no young kids / nappy rash

Offline Jimmyredcab

I had a problem once that was not related to an STI, the clinic told me to use this, cleared the problem in 24 hours.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline webpunter

After a session i sometimes get the germolene creme out & dab it on the bell-end
Won't clear up serious stuff - but reckon has a sanitizing effect.  Well it does for me anyway

yorkshire123

Cut it off  :wacko:

You really are turning into a bit of a bell-end
But you knew that already  ;)

Why the fuck haven't I been banned yet for being a prick!  :hi:

Offline Taggart

I swear by Sudocream for sore skin. I occasionally get a sore groin (pants chaffing!) or a small split in the skin above my coccyx through to much sitting (that's sitting..) and this cream solves it in 24 hours.

I've also used it on the penis head after a very vigorous BJ from a WG.

It's also good for sunburn, and for the grown up babies amongst us, nappy rash !!

SirFrank

Stick your hammerhead in a bowl of ice and don't play with it for a few days. If it turns green to see a Dr. I've bruised my dick a few times mainly after anal or deepthroat - just take it easy

yorkshire123

Tut tut  :hi:

Feel free to explain yourself instead of using a default troll remark  ;)

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Oh dear you really need a punt... :sarcastic:

yorkshire123

Oh dear you really need a punt... :sarcastic:

Only you know your motivation for joining & posting on here but my opinion is that you have some of the classic traits of a UKP troll/previously banned member, However only time will tell Mr SmackmaBitchUp  ;)

Offline Happylad

I`m surprised that James hasn`t appeared with his TIC-TOC