Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New to this Forum  (Read 691 times)

SUMO61

Hello all,

New to the forum, after a long while lurking as a guest.

Good forum, in my view. Helpful advice and good humoured

Bought a punting phone recently, after reading the pitfalls of using your personal mobile. Phew, think i've been lucky, makes my blood run cold!

Bit about me - standard, middle aged fluffy punter, has three regular punts, which I rotate, depending on my mood. Great women all, been seeing them a few years now..

Anyway, that's me. Nice to share my hobby with other like minded souls.

Andrew Sanderson

Evening SUMO61

I'm fairly new to the forum too. Middle aged - ditto (though I'd swear I appear younger!). Tried punting in the 80s and 90s which was largely a disappointment as it was impossible to find a few WGs worth repeat visits. Your punting pattern would suit me down to the ground.  Can you link to your regulars / are they on adultwork or the like?

cockneybstrd

Welcome to you both.

(As I know an Andrew Sanderson I do wonder if that's him)

Andrew Sanderson

No cockneybstard (love the nicname). It's totally fictious. Learnt back in the 80s to not reveal true identities.
Oops, edited to delete one a.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 08:46:34 pm by Andrew Sanderson »

Andrew Sanderson

Offline LanceVance

Welcome, you will have fun here.  :hi:

Offline RedKettle

welcome - feel free to post reviews for the 3 regulars.  I did a catch up on regulars when I joined.

SUMO61

Thanks for the welcomes and replies all.

Happy to share thoughts and experiences. My three regulars are in the North West and matures, happy to share names, if they are your thing. Send a PM and i'll share details etc.