Author Topic: Warsaw - Blissful Massage, Arianna  (Read 3869 times)

Offline MK9


This was the third visit of my massage experience in Warsaw.  Had some time to kill, so booked their Gold session, which was for 90min and cost 500pln, just over 100gbp.

The Blissful place is done up like some Arabic or Indian palace, lots of lanterns, rugs and candles.  I spotted a gorgeous blonde girl soon after entry, but unfortunately she was going to see another client.   Instead I chose a darker haired girl by the name of Arianna. I would say early 20s, maybe 5foot 7, quite pretty and a great pair of large natural boobs.  I know they size them differently in Europe,  but I would say a UK bra size 34e or 34f.  Really fantastic boobs on a young slim body.

External Link/Members Only

They don't have the girls names on their website, but later got shown a directory site that has more pics of her specifically.

External Link/Members Only

Jumped in the shower first of all and got a nice surprise when Arianna joined me to rub me down. She didn't get mega close, so there was no cuddling in the shower.

Like Sky Massage, this place has you lying on the floor for the main event, with mirrors everywhere.  Arianna started with a fairly straightforward massage, but soon turned up the erotic level.  But what I really wanted was for those outsized boobs to be brought into play.  When Arianna finally oiled herself up, she knew her boobs were her main asset and she really went to town, energetically sliding and squashing her jugs all over me. 

She offered a hj halfway through,  but I said I'd rather just have the one at the end.  Slightly disappointed there was no kissing from Arianna, and definitely no hints of a bj offering either.  The hj was slow and oily, just how I like it.  Finished pretty much bang on the 90min mark.

Great girl and even better boobs.  The place itself is also really nice and gives off a very exotic and erotic vibe.