Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pure filthy fun with Adele & Ameera  (Read 2487 times)

Hornydevil247

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Firstly I want to all those punters, myself included, who suffer from EAS where Adele is concerned and shatter the illusion she is the ultimate GFE experience that she provides. I can only describe our threesome as an hour of pure PSE filth.

Comms

The threesome happened due to a set of events that I can only see on a par to a big lottery win.

I asked Adele to keep me post if anyone was she free at all before Christmas and she text me on the weekend to say she was free on Sunday evening. Having seen Ameera on Friday evening I asked her at the time if she was free on Sunday but at the time she was fully booked.

Luckily it worked out in my favour as a punter cancelled. The original plan was a double punt yesterday but being the dirty bastard I am I then had the evil thought of pairing Adele with Ameera for an hour of fun. Quick text to Ameera and Adele and both girls said yes  :yahoo:

Great comms with both girls.

Venue Adele place near Paddington. I don't have to tell you the details to those that have been there.

To whose punters who have not had the pleasure you follow the brick paved road that says Adele's place this way and sing there's no place like Adele's there's no place like Adele's

Event I will start with the clean part of the punt. Met Ameera at Paddington and she looked hot, I could feel the loins stirring already, quick walk to Adele place and greet by Adele wearing a sexy outfit.

Quick introduction by way of a DFK between me and the girls. Ameera went off a changed into a great looking set of underwear with stocking and suspenders and high heels. Adele was wearing sexy one piece that barely cover her pussy and tits.

Started with three way DFK, girl on girl and girl on boy, stuck a hand done each of their knicker and fingered their pussy's whilst they both played with my already hard cock

Action switched to the bed with a session of three way oral, cock sucking, reverse oral, 69 Ameera/Adele, HD with both girls, rimming Ameera/Adele, HD/both girls but Adele does not rim but she loves being rimmed.

At one point I was the 69 position with Ameera, she was sucking om my cock and Adele was sucking/licking my balls and they then swapped places with and cocking and ball licking carried on.

Their was lots of finger fucking. I slid the old Kit Kat (four fingers) into Adele and she was very wet and did the same to Ameera who was also as wet. With Ameera licking out Adele's pussy Ameera want be to fuck her doggy style so it was on with a mac and fucked her doggy style till I shot my load.

More of the same filthy fun continued for round two, lots of DFK, three way oral, rimming, fingering fucking both girls with separate hands and this time it was Adele turn to be fucked in Mish (with mac) with Ameera rimming my arse, she then switched, sitting on Adele's face and had her pussy licked out by Adele until I shot my load again fucking Adele in Mish.

Round three was more of the same filthy fun as the previous two rounds which ended with me fucking Ameera with her on top and Adele sitting on my face whilst being licked out by me and fingered as well with two or three fingers in her pussy. Shot my load for a third time.

The session went over the hour by the third round but we were all having too much of great time to have noticed. It is great that neither Adele or Ameera are not clock watchers and allowed me to have a great finish to what was a great threesome.

Summary Finished 2014 with another great punt with Adele and Ameera. The Hornydevil will be taking a sabatical from punting, maybe not completely but the travel bug has reared up again and I hope to make another world the world trip in 2016.

This bit of the review is what you already know but I will say it, Ameera and Adele are great girls and always provide a great punt. Highly recommend as a solo punt and after this punt, Awesome as a duo. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Mr PW apologies, but not meant, for beating you in pairing up these two great girls.

To the punter who doubted the logistics of my punting. Thank you for your PM  :hi: You should these two  :thumbsup:

To UncleS and Sir K. Sorry for corrupting Adele. To Goofy Hope you get to see Adele soon :hi:

Merry Xmas to all and happy punting in 2015  :hi:

HD :diablo:

« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 07:09:12 pm by Hornydevil247 »

Hornydevil247

The first line should say "apologise" to all those punters

Admin can you edit if at all possible

HD

rafatheira

Sounds epic Mr. H  :drinks:  . It appears you're having quite the month  :drinks:

Adele's firmly on top of the hot list for the new year, really curious to find out what all the fuss is about  :D

UberX

Nice review my friend. Just wanted to know did you use the same condom for duo action or you had to change each time when changing girl? :)

Pompoy123

If he is fingering them with both ands doubt condoms were changed.

Hornydevil247

Nice review my friend. Just wanted to know did you use the same condom for duo action or you had to change each time when changing girl? :)

Hello Uber bubba

I turned the condom inside out. Just joking

New condom each time and used different hand to finger fuck Ameera and Adele as well as washing hands after each pop.

The punt filthy but safe and clean as always.

Sorry for the joke about your name. No offence intended.

UberX

Hello Uber bubba

I turned the condom inside out. Just joking

New condom each time and used different hand to finger fuck Ameera and Adele as well as washing hands after each pop.

The punt filthy but safe and clean as always.

Sorry for the joke about your name. No offence intended.

no problem my friend. thanks :)

Offline stayer

HD, your sabbatical won't last for more than two weeks.  :D

Offline monstar

Thanks for another great review HD - I'm always amazed at how much action you get through in just an hour!

I hope to see Ameera next year and may visit Adele again now the EAS has subsided.  :blush:

I will miss your action and pop packed reviews in 2015 but wish you a safe and enjoyable trip. :hi:

john_n

Great review and and hope I'm lucky enough to see Adele + Ameera sometime.

password02

Thanks for another great review HD - I'm always amazed at how much action you get through in just an hour!

I hope to see Ameera next year and may visit Adele again now the EAS has subsided.  :blush:

I will miss your action and pop packed reviews in 2015 but wish you a safe and enjoyable trip. :hi:

Excellent review Mr  :diablo:- Truly a legend and to beat me in getting these 2 girls together before I had them booked for January is just bad luck on my part - Well Done Sir and hats off for making such a great session better with these 2 fav's of mine.  :hi:

When is your round the trip starting? Sooner the better as we can then get some time with these girls!!!

But joking aside friend you will be missed - BTW when are off?

Hornydevil247

HD, your sabbatical won't last for more than two weeks.  :D

23 hours Mr S

Hornydevil247

Excellent review Mr  :diablo:- Truly a legend and to beat me in getting these 2 girls together before I had them booked for January is just bad luck on my part - Well Done Sir and hats off for making such a great session better with these 2 fav's of mine.  :hi:

When is your round the trip starting? Sooner the better as we can then get some time with these girls!!!

But joking aside friend you will be missed - BTW when are off?

If it happens Mr PW Mid 2016. In answer to your post on another thread Ameera is not back till the new year. So the reason for no replies to any email is that she is she is away and not being hogged by myself.

Ameera please come back to bed, just joking

HD  :diablo:

Offline laidbackasiandude

23 hours Mr S

68 days and counting for me at present. Your reviews are giving me plenty of ideas
to break my current sabbatical in the near future. Thanks for posting HD.

Old monk

:wacko: oh dear another girl for the hot list, I only punt about 4 or 5 times a year, tut tut.
To many ladies not enough time ... :lol:

Great report HD, Ameera looks like another winner, sir i stand in awe of you :hi:

Offline herbie007

Great review HD

I haven’t seen Adele but she sounds good teamed up with Ameera.

Glad you enjoyed  :drinks:

unclesweetheart

You are one evil twisted bastard HD! Well done! I can only apologise if in my reviews I have given the impression that my own sessions with Adele are like spending an hour or two with Mary Poppins. In fact I recollect very similar experiences to your own (albeit without the very welcome addition of Ameera) and your review has whetted my appetite for our two hour session next week. Enjoy your travels - you'll be missed from the forum!

Offline hendrix

Great review, all the best during your sabbatical HD! :hi:

Hornydevil247

Great review HD

I haven’t seen Adele but she sounds good teamed up with Ameera.

Glad you enjoyed  :drinks:

Thanks Herbie  :thumbsup:
Great review, all the best during your sabbatical HD! :hi:

Thanks Hendrix It lasted 23 hours. Punted with my favourite girl but in my defence it was organised before this reviewed punt. Good luck with your retirement  :hi:

HD
You are one evil twisted bastard HD! Well done! I can only apologise if in my reviews I have given the impression that my own sessions with Adele are like spending an hour or two with Mary Poppins. In fact I recollect very similar experiences to your own (albeit without the very welcome addition of Ameera) and your review has whetted my appetite for our two hour session next week. Enjoy your travels - you'll be missed from the forum!

Aplologies Mr UncleS

Just banter. No offence intended.

HD
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 05:39:13 pm by Hornydevil247 »