Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gina27 in Edinburgh  (Read 2506 times)

6 review(s) for Gina27 (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Largs43

I enjoyed an incall at the home of Gina27 in Edinburgh.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It's in the western suburbs but only 2 minutes from a tram station, £1.50 from the city centre. Or £10 by taxi if your train runs late...

Nice background music, and she made me a hot drink after my shower on arrival. Apologised for having no chocolate biscuits too...

Gina looks like her profile pics, with flawless skin, a great figure and of course lacy lingerie. She knows how to excite & please a man; her oral skills are superbe, sensuous & unhurried. Very tactile, very cuddly, and loves to kiss.

OWO, CIM, hanky-spanky, even her kissing induces a boner!

JazzMan

She sounds good Cactuscoco, lots of positive reviews.
I've always wanted to try the Edinburgh trams but had no reason to.
This gives me a good reason.

Tjkooker

Nice positive review. Even Jazz liked it  :drinks:

carlisle78

Fancied seeing this girl for ages but never got round to it - a bit like Your Sexy Katie - always on the HL but not followed through.

Is it a short walk from the tram stop?

Tjkooker

Fancied seeing this girl for ages but never got round to it - a bit like Your Sexy Katie - always on the HL but not followed through.

Is it a short walk from the tram stop?

Carlisle, you really should see Katie. I'm not that versed on the Edinburgh scene but her and April could destroy me if they were in Glasgow.

Offline Marmalade

This would be a good sales feature for girls to put on their profile if they are near a tram stop.

Edinburgh trams - we all hated them till they arrived, now nobody has a bad word (unless you own a shop in Leith Walk).

If the 'suburban' prossies are as nice to ride as the trams things could look up a bit. The route is strange however and the names of the stops after Haymarket can still leave you needing a map when you get off if you associate them with the area you're used to from the road.

An exception is the Gyle. One can imagine the prossie housewife nipping to the Gyle and renting a room to pay for some shopping sprees.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Marmalade

JazzMan

This would be a good sales feature for girls to put on their profile if they are near a tram stop.

Edinburgh trams - we all hated them till they arrived, now nobody has a bad word (unless you own a shop in Leith Walk).

If the 'suburban' prossies are as nice to ride as the trams things could look up a bit. The route is strange however and the names of the stops after Haymarket can still leave you needing a map when you get off if you associate them with the area you're used to from the road.

An exception is the Gyle. One can imagine the prossie housewife nipping to the Gyle and renting a room to pay for some shopping sprees.

External Link/Members Only

Is that the tram stops or tramp stop.

Tjkooker

Is that the tram stops or tramp stop.

Haha. A lot of tramps in Edinburgh so either name suits.

Marmalade... Your_sexy_katie
External Link/Members Only  only lass I've done an overnight with and had no pointless small talk. All action all night.

Offline Largs43

I almost chapped the wrong door looking for Gina27, the numbers are quite small. Luckily I spotted her number on her wheelie bin at the next door along!

She has a slight euro-accent (czech) but her english is very good.

Offline Banquo

I have fond memories of my punts with Gina when she worked in Dundee a few years ago. I remember very enthusiastic action coupled with a very believable GFE. It doesn't surprise me that she is still picking up positive reviews and comments. Physically, she was not a 10/10 for me, but the service outweighed minor physical niggles.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 10:30:29 pm by Banquo »

carlisle78

Carlisle, you really should see Katie. I'm not that versed on the Edinburgh scene but her and April could destroy me if they were in Glasgow.

Haven't seen April for 18 months - not through want of trying. Almost impossible to get hold of.

Not sure why I've not seen YSK - maybe all that Bronze Silver Gold services she had put me off a bit - then she disappeared for a while.

Definitely one for early next year - especially as I hear she's closer to the town centre now.

Argento79

This is a girl I def want to see.  Any more info on her location?  Her profile reckons EH1 which sounds very different to the location you visited.  Pain when those locations are wrong and you have an unexpected trip to the other side of the city.

Katie is a good shout.  Good service for sure but she dropped off my radar when she introduced that ridiculous pricing system that Carlisle mentioned.

Saw April a wee while ago.  Can't rate her as highly as others.  Left me waiting in the room for a good ten minutes or so which wasn't a great start.  The affiliation with Kym X is weird as well.  Then there's the neighbours.

Offline Third Man

good to see more positive comments about Gina. due to travel and location  changes haven't seen her in over a year. saw her loads in Dundee before she moved then about 6 times in Edinburgh. Dundee can only dream of a girl like her nowadays.  hope to see her again sometime, really got on well with her.

Offline Marmalade

Haha. A lot of tramps in Edinburgh so either name suits.

Marmalade... Your_sexy_katie
External Link/Members Only  only lass I've done an overnight with and had no pointless small talk. All action all night.
Sounds nice but not in my price bracket. Lots of katies* about so thanks for clarifying.
*for instance External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only both of whom do an ok job. Though for an overnighter you are maybe safer with an older bird (but is she an EE??). Funnily enough that 'katie' of yours didn't even come up on a 'katie' search, though it also revealed (in addition to the two I've mentioned, and the only ones I've tried myself) sexykatiesexy, katie-k, petite katiex, +katie love+, and katysBum. Seems prossies not very imaginative with names these days.

Tjkooker

Yeah the half hour rate is bonkers. Well worth the hour rate in comparison to the rest of Edinburgh. That includes anal.