Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hair OK for a massage?  (Read 843 times)

Zod

Forgive me if this is a stupid question. My situation is that I'm planning on booking a massage soon, however, I am pretty hairy round the legs and bum area, is this a bad thing? Do masseuses get put off by hair? I can imagine this getting in the way of a massage and was wondering if anyone has had any experience concerning this.
Thankyou

Offline slipperyslope

It won't be a problem. Imagine they see a lot of bodies. If it's natural, it's normal.

I am not very hairy, but I recall a masseuse once commenting about it. "Most men..." and then "some guy even...". In short, they see lots of hairy blokes.

Aside from hair, hygiene is another matter. Make sure you're clean and everything else will be fine.

Tjkooker

Forgive me if this is a stupid question. My situation is that I'm planning on booking a massage soon, however, I am pretty hairy round the legs and bum area, is this a bad thing? Do masseuses get put off by hair? I can imagine this getting in the way of a massage and was wondering if anyone has had any experience concerning this.
Thankyou

I've heard your best going for a Back Sack n Crack wax first..... Ouch  :crazy:

Pompoy123

I have hardly any hair and when I go for a massage they often say 'your skin so smooth like baby'  :roll eyes:

Offline CBPaul

I've heard your best going for a Back Sack n Crack wax first..... Ouch  :crazy:

Er, no thanks.

Hidden Image/Members Only