External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only£200 for 1hr all in.
I have noticed Poppy a few times on AW whilst searching. FInally got around to seeing her.
She's a real lifestyle submissive. Collared and owned apparently. She comes across. Very genuine. She will do wahtever she is told, she will kiss, but she isnt GFE at all and told me she doesnt enjoy that kind of booking.
She's very short and very petite, 4ft11, I would guess early to mid 30's shes pretty in a girl next door way with a good body.
We discussed details over WA and she explained to me that she is full on Sub and I will.need to take control and tell her what to do. I usually like it when a submissive girl encourages me so it feels consensual and safe, but over whatsapp she just said other than the traffic light system. I would have to take charge and don't worry about boundaries or limits she doesnt have many and would let me know if i managed to find any.
This made me a bit nervous tbh. I like sub women but never quite had this dynamic.
But I didn't need to be, she was fantastic. Did everything I asked with enthusiasm. No complaints when I was rough with her. Gripped her by her hair and forced her to gag on me. She said she didn't have much of a gag reflex when i told her to do it herself, but it showed itself quite a lot when i took control..
Towards the end I told her to beg for it and she started with the dirty talk. Pretty awesome she was degrading herself looking up at me pleading.
After we were done she pointed out that I checked in on her a few times throughout, and I don't need to do that, she gets off on the degradation and I think me showing concern was blunting it a bit.
Also throguh out she did kinda rebel a little bit, a bit bratty like she wanted to be corrected. But only little things and I didn't. I wasnt a very strict dom, more just bossy and rough. I think she wanted me to pull her up on things and punish her, she gave me a fair few opportunities.
I will be back. I think as my confidence and comfort builds with this one she will be a lot of fun.