Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet20Tina - Perivale  (Read 1830 times)

6 review(s) for sweet20tina (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

External Link/Members Only

Communications:

Good email and text comms in advance and excellent phone manner upon ringing from station.

Venue/Facilities:

5-10 minute walk over the bridge from the station to a block of pleasant enough flats. Flat was fine with a good sized bedroom and full length mirror wardrobes. Shower was rubbish though.

Appearance:

Tina greeted me in an off the shoulder black vest like dress, with fluffy slipper boots and her hair tied back. She is petite and slight, probably under 5’ actually, a size 6, almost elfin and pixie like. Her AW pics are an accurate reflection. She’s got a certain cute girl next door look about her which I like.

Cost: £90 for 1 hour.

Services:

Started with some light FK and mutual fondling before moving to the bed where I delighted in stripping her off. She’s got a tidy little body. I then asked for her to suck me which she did (OWO), but facing away from me. I then returned the favour enough to get her sufficiently wet and to feel her tightness by inserting a finger, then two, before deciding to fuck her. Started with some mish, before moving to cowgirl and doggy where I finally spurted into her. Nice.

We had a good chat between rounds and since I felt she was on the edge while fucking her I decided to engage in some more RO. She got very into this and just as I got her right to the edge, she grabbed my middle finger and shoved it towards her holes. I’m not sure if this was by accident or design, but it ended up in her arse, although it didn’t last long there as she shuddered and left a very wet patch on the bed. All in all a pretty horny moment.  :D

Having asked Tina about CIM in advance and having now got her off, she seemed to instinctively know what I wanted next and moved to suck me once again, again facing away from me. Although her technique wasn’t very varied and she mainly concentrated on just shallow gobbing the head of my cock she did succeed in getting me to spunk in her sweet mouth.

She cleaned herself up and we had another good chat before I left.

Positives:

- A very good hour with a really pleasant pretty Polish girl who delivers on the services she advertises.

Negatives:

- Oral facing away, albeit you do get to admire her from side on or from looking in the mirror.
- Shit shower (and that was supposedly the better one - with mixer taps- of the two).

Would I recommend ?

Yes. She won’t be for you if you are after a PSE or you want a feisty type that will take the lead, but if you want a compliant girl who delivers on the services she offers then yes.

Would I see again ?

Yes. She’s so petite I can quite imagine picking her up and fucking her against her wall next time.  ;)

NB. She seems to go back to Poland (she has a young son) every 2 weeks (and someone may take her profile while she is away), so make sure it’s her you book. Profile pics as at today are her.

Any other questions, feel free to ask.

Offline Tonyleung

I saw her this year - pretty close to the worst punt in my career - only beaten to the post by External Link/Members Only

My response to a review of Tina this year

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38575.msg520314;topicseen#msg520314

Owo with Tina OK, she refused CIM despite confirming over the phone that day when I booked. And I finished myself off once in a £90 booking. Service for me that time was = Shite.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I saw her this year - pretty close to the worst punt in my career - only beaten to the post by External Link/Members Only

My response to a review of Tina this year

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38575.msg520314;topicseen#msg520314

Owo with Tina OK, she refused CIM despite confirming over the phone that day when I booked. And I finished myself off once in a £90 booking. Service for me that time was = Shite.

Sorry to hear. I can only say she was good for me.