Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Meeting XXhot_amyXX  (Read 1516 times)

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Planning to meet this hot polish girl tonight ....she has 172 positive feed backs on AW and a couple of nice reviews on UKP, a bit pricey at £80 for 30minw but I think she will be worth it.

Anyone seen her or got any feedback about her, would be appreciated as planning to see her later today.
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Tjkooker

Your an impatient little bunny tonight. I'm sure her towels are nice n soft. Although you might not get that luxury heated towel rail!

Offline tazman1002001

Lol....very useful TJ......NOT  :dash:
Banned by:

Hibernian

There is a previous review on this site if you search

Offline Marmalade

There is a previous review on this site if you search

Seems she's put her prices back to what they were after all. Not exactly bargain basement for a 30's lass, but if she rings your ball-bag bells . . .

Offline tazman1002001

Fucked her hard...or was it vice versa.....read my review here.....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45037.0
Banned by:

Tjkooker

Taz your a legend in your own league. Can't think of what league but your no1  :drinks:

Offline tazman1002001

TJ she is dirty......you will love her  :diablo:
Banned by:

Tjkooker

Yeah I have been tempted on a previous trip to Aberdeen. However I opted for a young Polish lass who turned out to be 5yr older and three stone heavier than her photos on ES. Opportunity missed for me. Maybe another time. I'm skint now.

Offline tazman1002001

I think she is back at the start of Jan.....
Banned by: