Author Topic: Hegre  (Read 5421 times)

Offline Maraluke

Has anyone been here recently and able to report on the experience/set-up?

Seems like a bit of a bucket list punt - but can’t deny I’m intrigued, and considering a visit…

H.

Offline ik8133

Has anyone been here recently and able to report on the experience/set-up?

Seems like a bit of a bucket list punt - but can’t deny I’m intrigued, and considering a visit…

H.

I'm intrigued as well, but I don't where or what Hegre is?

Offline Maraluke

Hegre Tantra - based in Sitges in Spain.

Offline haltron1991

Interesting, they were not doing it for the longest time due to covid. Glad to see they have bookings open again.

Offline Chewie1

I visited Hegre about 15 years ago and had a great session. In fact, so great that I booked another session for the next day after my first visit

They are located in Sitges, a bus journey or taxi ride away from Barcelona airport. It’s a fun beach town with a bohemian vibe. Nice beach. Good selection of restaurants and bars. Nice place to hang out for a few days. I stayed in a b&b and if I remember correctly, Hegre helped to sort it out

Have a look at the Hegre website to get an idea of their tantra offering - many of the models on there do tantra in their videos. Hegre were also upfront in answering my questions, which was great as it’s not a cheap visit!

The meet happened in their studio that can be seen in their videos. It can look a bit industrial and stark in their videos but the therapist had created a lovely ambiance and atmosphere. I saw the therapist in their Legendary Lingam Massage video, who no longer works there. You can tell from her video that she’s an expert in edging, which is what caught my eye. She more than lived up to her video and she gave me my best ever orgasms after edging me forever. Obviously, I can’t vouch for the current therapist working there

I returned there for 2 trips until that therapist left. Hegre were super helpful, even getting one if their drivers to drop me back to the airport on one visit


Offline Spike1

As it happens I'm in Barcelona, driving down to Salou on a solo weekend soon.
Is a lot of money, but this might be the only chance I get to try it!

Offline life_wasted

As it happens I'm in Barcelona, driving down to Salou on a solo weekend soon.
Is a lot of money, but this might be the only chance I get to try it!

Report back please, I am planning to go at the end of March...

Offline Maraluke

I emailed them but didn’t get a reply yet. Seems like it’s Hera that does them at the moment, but not sure I like the look of her as much as some of the others.

I swear if Anna did them, I’d walk there myself…

H.

Offline Spike1

Yes Hera, is showing as provider on website.
Ive done a online booking form, automatic reply says they respond Monday-Friday, aim to reply within 72hrs.
50% deposit to secure booking.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2026, 02:03:54 pm by Spike1 »

Offline Spike1

Yes Hera, is showing as provider on website.
Ive done a online booking form, automatic reply says they respond Monday-Friday, aim to reply within 72hrs.
50% deposit to secure booking.

Still no response to my booking request