Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica_Jensen  (Read 6314 times)

20 review(s) for Jessica_Jensen (10 positive, 2 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Setodger

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was (un)lucky to get a last minute appointment. comms were very good and I was given the the room number of the budget hotel she was staying in near Aldgate.

Jessica greeted me at the door was absolutely stunning probably better than her pictures. After paper work and shower was done, things went down hill.

The owo was very toothie, tried a bit of reverse oral and was greeted by a smelly pussy so decided to put the hat on and hope things would get better (they didn't).

started out in cowboy and heard some of the worse fake groans ever, someone could probably create an iphone app which makes more realistic noises.

I decided to just pop my load and cut my loses but when we switched positions and I got up any rhythm or pace I was told I had to be slow down encase the condom split. Jess suggested that I cum on her tits which I agreed with but just I was about to cum, I was repeatedly warned "not near my face". Now if my member had been pointing right at her face I could have understood her point, but it was pointing down across her tits. eventually came, thinking I'd of been better off just wanking off to to a picture of Jessica on the internet, and a bit richer.

tried to make chit chat whilst getting cleaned up but she was still as cold and emotionless as her groans.

Save your money and avoid her, merry christmas everyone.

Online laidbackasiandude

Sorry to hear you had a dire time of it, how much did you pay for this session by the way?

Seasons greetings likewise,

Offline Setodger

Sorry to hear you had a dire time of it, how much did you pay for this session by the way?

Seasons greetings likewise,

Luckliy I such to my rule of short punts with 1st time meetings so only £50 for 15minutes

Offline Sir Knumbskull

Thanks for the warning, always liked the look of her but seems she's better at writing profiles than providing a decent service! Sorry to hear you had a shit time!   :(

d00fer

Had a similar experience to Setodger, longer booking, better in someways (more engaged, more natural and enthusiastic, un-toothy OWO), worse in others (endless unnecessary natter, phone on all the time). Review to follow.

Jimmybob

Sorry to hear about disappointing punt. She looks toothy in her pics. Hate that buck teeth rabbit look. Next time better I hope.