Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: std form owo ?  (Read 4477 times)

Offline rikgrimsby

has any one ever got any sort of std form owo?

yorkshire123

You seem to have this on your mind, Anything you would like to share  :unknown:

be careful tho with owo as you still can catch stds

Offline smiths

Not in over 30 years punting but i never take it for granted i couldnt and ensure i go to the GUM regularly.

If your really worried about it stick to OW but if your still worried my advice is take up basket making and stick to wanking.

Offline Bangers and Gash

I once contracted EAS from being deep throated.

yorkshire123

I once contracted EAS from being deep throated.
:lol:
No antibiotics for that one I'm afraid

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

I caught a Turkey Rash once...... After she gave me a Gobble!!!
Sorry couldn't resist its Xmas  :hi:

Toshiba

I caught a Turkey Rash once...... After she gave me a Gobble!!!
Sorry couldn't resist its Xmas  :hi:

:D

Offline Trevor12

As discussed in the other thread, OWO is low risk, and its up us punters to weigh up the risk/reward.

Same applies for RO.

For my first few months of this hobby, I would do both whenever possible.
My current take on this is that I only give RO to a WG if she is especially attractive. In which case, I'd like her to return the favour with OWO.

No STDs yet.

markw

I know someone who got genital herpes (which is incurable) and he reckons it must have been from owo.

If you're worried you've got something, go to a GUM clinic, and don't have sex with anyone until you've been tested and have received the results.

Offline webpunter

My current take on this is that I only give RO to a WG if she is especially attractive. In which case, I'd like her to return the favour with OWO.
No STDs yet.
+1  /  Have one periodic abroad WG who is so stunning that i just can't help it - with her only. No exceptions otherwise.  She's divine
She doesn't do OWO - which in my often alcohol fuelled brain - makes me think that the risks with her are lower.  Probably complete bollocks
If it wasn't for having an OH i'd do OWO most of the time & RO reserved for an occasional stunning bird.  And when completely wankered

Toshiba

As discussed in the other thread, OWO is low risk, and its up us punters to weigh up the risk/reward.

Same applies for RO.

For my first few months of this hobby, I would do both whenever possible.

No STDs yet.

Being attractive means jack shit, what a daft thing to advice, so only ugly birds can give you the clap?

Offline Trevor12

Being attractive means jack shit, what a daft thing to advice, so only ugly birds can give you the clap?

No, thats not what I meant. The risk is the same. However, the reward is greater with a stunner, so the risk vs reward is then worth it for me.

Offline Trevor12

And reducing the number of girls I do both with reduces the overall/total risk.

Offline smiths

+1  /  Have one periodic abroad WG who is so stunning that i just can't help it - with her only. No exceptions otherwise.  She's divine
She doesn't do OWO - which in my often alcohol fuelled brain - makes me think that the risks with her are lower.  Probably complete bollocks
If it wasn't for having an OH i'd do OWO most of the time & RO reserved for an occasional stunning bird.  And when completely wankered

In reality you have no idea whether she does OWO and with whom of course.

LL

I know someone who got genital herpes (which is incurable) and he reckons it must have been from owo.

If you're worried you've got something, go to a GUM clinic, and don't have sex with anyone until you've been tested and have received the results.

I don't think it's possible to catch genital herpes from OWO!
But as you say, the OP should seek advice from the GUM clinic.  There and the doctors' surgery are the only places where he's going to get a worthwhile and trusted advice on such matters.

Offline maxxblue

I don't think it's possible to catch genital herpes from OWO!
But as you say, the OP should seek advice from the GUM clinic.  There and the doctors' surgery are the only places where he's going to get a worthwhile and trusted advice on such matters.

It is.

Krystyna

Course it is !!
Is this a wind up ? If some one has herpes on their dick or fanny then go no where near !!!
Its highly contagious - its the nether regions version of a cold sore on the mouth !!!
HSV1 = Mouth   HSV 2 = privates !!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 12:11:03 am by Krystyna »

Offline jawill

They don't even have to have the sores present for you to catch herpes. People who carry the virus do something called viral shedding a few times a year. it's where they gave no visible symptoms but the virus is on the skin in that area and contagious. Herpes is very easy to catch from owo

Offline jawill

Ps. Hsv1 can live on the privates, and hsv2 can live on the mouth.  There are no rules with herpes!

LL

Course it is !!
Is this a wind up ? If some one has herpes on their dick or fanny then go no where near !!!
Its highly contagious - its the nether regions version of a cold sore on the mouth !!!

I stand corrected when I stated I don't think you can get genital herpes from OWO...
External Link/Members Only
If you have a cold sore and you give your partner oral sex, you can infect them with the herpes virus and they may get genital sores.

But notice that I did actually tell the OP to seek advice from a GUM clinic rather than here.
You know that way he's going to avoid getting advice from experts such as yourself who speak with authority on such matters and also turn out to be wrong.

Genital herpes is caused by both type 1 and type 2 HSV.
The all important source, missing from your own comments I notice: External Link/Members Only

Offline cunnyhunt

Not an STD but I did get a head and arm injury when the car I was driving struck a tree, Kept it working but fucked the drivers door. Ice is unpredictable at any time.
She was taking air at the time.  :cool:

fly fifer

I’m always amazes by the reactions on this forum to anyone who asks about bareback, they get abuse from all the usual suspects.
Then, these same punters will happily indulge in a nice session of deep throat OWO possibly followed by CIM.  :crazy: Are the risks not much the same?
And just for the record, I personally wouldn’t risk any sexual activity without a condom.

Offline maxxblue

I’m always amazes by the reactions on this forum to anyone who asks about bareback, they get abuse from all the usual suspects.
Then, these same punters will happily indulge in a nice session of deep throat OWO possibly followed by CIM.  :crazy: Are the risks not much the same?
And just for the record, I personally wouldn’t risk any sexual activity without a condom.

No, the risks are not much the same. They are different for different sexual activities. For uncovered sexual activities, the risks are lower for OWO than vaginal sex, which is lower than anal sex. There are plenty of references available, e.g. External Link/Members Only

Offline smiths

As has been posted no the risks arent much the same, always amazes me when adults dont realise this.

The actual risk i take punting i dont know as i dont know the WG and what she could of been getting up to and with whom. So i punt on a risk to reward basis where OWO is a risk i am prepared to take whereas BB penetration isnt. I could catch a nasty at any time, and know that. Punting really isnt for the squeamish in my view.

cylon

As has been posted no the risks arent much the same, always amazes me when adults dont realise this.

The actual risk i take punting i dont know as i dont know the WG and what she could of been getting up to and with whom. So i punt on a risk to reward basis where OWO is a risk i am prepared to take whereas BB penetration isnt. I could catch a nasty at any time, and know that. Punting really isnt for the squeamish in my view.

I think that sums it up perfectly. You here this time and time again about the risks of owo. Yes of course there are some risks as with everything. If it worries you that much, don't punt.

Offline webpunter

In reality you have no idea whether she does OWO and with whom of course.
Thanks for the tacit reminder !  Brain back in-gear.  You are indeed correct.  But when i see her then little WP takes over.  Normally i'm MrSafe.  But after enough booze to sink a battleship my risk-reward ratio seems to be altered.  I will now be abstaining from RO on my next visit in 2015.  Thanks matey

Offline rikgrimsby

just to clear up i havnt got a sti or anything... i asked has any got a std form owo. not that i might have something. read the question proply  and dont read between the lines

Offline TomR

A mate of mine got gonorrhea a few years ago as a result of OWO. He had been punting for over 20 years and that was the first time he had ever caught anything. As has already been said it is a question of weighing up the risks as against the pleasure to be obtained. Personally I always avoid OWO for that reason and that is my choice. However, I do sometimes kiss even though it is still possible to get herpes from kissing so at the end of the day it is down to each individual to make their own risk assessment.

There are lots of things in life that carry risks and it isn't possible to be 100% safe unless you totally abstain and I don't think that is a realistic option.

LL

just to clear up i havnt got a sti or anything... i asked has any got a std form owo. not that i might have something. read the question proply  and dont read between the lines
Perhaps if you took more time to write clearly: with actual punctuation; correct grammar; correct spelling.  Then less people would misunderstand you.  :hi: