Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fake Adult Work profile - Karla Dream  (Read 1083 times)

Offline billybonds12

External Link/Members Only

Arranged to meet this girl but was extreamly dissapointed with what greeted me at the door. Pretended I'd left my cash in the car and buggered off. At least only my time was wasted.

Offline MasterChief

Warwick Hunt

Appreciate the tip Billy, i was going to gamble on her myself and top marks for legging it.

Offline sesalovdarlo

I have seen that girl in the pic in a hotel in Darlington but not from this profile it was an older profile. It was deffo her. when she answered door she looked nowhere near as good as her pics, no make up and casual jeans and top. Very shit punt all round. So I'm surprised this one is a bait a switch. Typical greedy pimped out Romanian.

airbender86

External Link/Members Only

long ago i booked her karla dream and this girl opened the door...we had argument and i showed her the pix on the phone and she said its her old pic bla bla bla...i asked her if there is any other girl available , she replied there is another man having 30 minutes with samantha.....i offered her 25 for a quick bj and shag which she accepted .... fucked her and left in 15 minutes....the area is fox n hounds somewhere near two ball lonen....

Offline billybonds12

She looked like she was a drug addict. Awful skin and teeth and looked v dirty (not in a good way), looked absolutely riddled. Loads of blokes must turn up, be disgusted, yet still hand over the cash (out of politeness or desperation). I've handed over cash before out of politeness and not having a plan to get away then been disgusted/ livid with myself afterwards vowing never again! If they are going to waste my time with inaccurate pics then I'm off. Saying that I've done this about 10 times and 6 of them have been major let downs and its only the 2nd time I've done a runner! Just boils my piss, they are doing a job where they are meant to look good, surely when they look in the mirror and see a complete clip they must think who is going to pay for this? I can pull rank average tarts free of charge in town I'm only paying cos I want to shag a lush bird with zero ground work! I think most of the let downs (appearance wise - I accept some of the stunners maybe let downs through bad attitue) are probably drug addicts who are only thinking of their next fix and so don't appreciate what they look like.