Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilywhite xx - Amazing punt...  (Read 8489 times)

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After reading so many reviews and so much positive feedback about lily i had the oppurtunity to meet up. i saw Lily over a week ago in Glasgow's West End in a hotel ....

As it was a smaller hotel I was a bit worried about going in, however as soon as you go through the front door the stairs are right there so no issues and these stairs are out of sight of reception.Good comms with lily and it was a nice build up to the meet and I was really looking forward to seeing her even though I was still jet lagged.

Lily opened the door in the usual style of being behind the door .....so was a bit worried about how she might look, Lily isn't the usual body style of girl I normally see as she is petite ......in terms of her looks she was a real cute and had a teen look about her....she was wearing high heels and a tight skirt that showed off her cute ass and a nice loose blouse.......

Started with some chatting and had a laugh at what we had both expected each other to look like lol....then started with some kissing.......now this girl has to be one of the greatest most intense kisser I have ever met.....now this is both in personal and punting life......it was dfk....sucking tongues .....kissing hard......lightly biting lips.....WOW...... All of my tiredness from my last few days was away and I was rock hard in my jeans.

I jumped in for a quick shower to freshen up .....lovely usual hotel bathroom but it had heated towel rails so I was really happy lol...... Out of the shower and Lily was on the bed with her short skirt still on and her top off...... She has nice small breast with great nipples......and Lily was also commando.

Onto some more kissing and then Lily started OWO ...... Now this is the second amazing thing about Lily ......she has the most amazing sloppy blow job and does the most amazing deep throat ever.....now she is small but managed to deep throat......I'm not exaggerating when I saw my cock was hitting the back of her throat.....she was gagging hard.....now I've never experienced that before and it was out of this world. Also loved the fact that Lily kept checking how I was doing and was easing off on the deep throat when she knew I was close to cumming......lily also has a great way to handle my cock with her tiny hands....she had to use both hands and this looked great lol.

After this moved onto some 69 this girls pussy tasted great and her ass is to die for did a bit of rimming on her ass hole that tasted great.....I bit her ass a few times when she was deep throating me as I was in so much pleasure.... On with the bag and as I lay on my back got Lily to climb on top .......Lily is very tight and initially lily was on her knees and I was deep in side her......she leant in and we kissed as I fucked her, then got Lily to move off her knees and into her feet...and I get my hands under her ass and helped her bounce on my clock and we fucked hard......Lily was joking and saying no one has made her work so hard and sweat so much all day ..........I came hard and Lily let me ride out my climax....WOW.

Lay back down together and Lily helped me clean up......and some more nice gentle kissing and a lovely bit of cuddling...... What a great punt........as I mentioned not the usual looks or body style i go for but I'm now a convert .....I will def see Lily again and as much as my punt was more GFE I know there is def a more kinky side to Lily that I like love to see.

Lily has only limited days and availability she works so that maybe a downside in being able to see her but I would highly recommend her to everyone .....you will not be disappointed as she offer a 10/10 service .....a definite POSITIVE experience....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Quesadilla

Great review, she's already in my hotlist, really need to find an excuse to go to Scotland!  :thumbsup:

JazzMan

I can't be bothered reading all that crap but I assume she was OK.

Offline seeker

"and I get my hands under her ass and helped her bounce on my clock and we fucked hard"
See your "clock" had a good time then Taz  :sarcastic:

Offline tazman1002001

"and I get my hands under her ass and helped her bounce on my clock and we fucked hard"
See your "clock" had a good time then Taz  :sarcastic:

Yep tick tock tick tock and then  :crazy: :bomb: :wacko: :yahoo:....BOOM lol
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Jazz I KNOW you read it all ....... Just hope you didn't have a wank whilst fantasising about my punt  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Offline Marmalade

My only concern is that out of 17 reviews the girl had to be too pissed to stand much less fuck in order to get a negative review from you Taz. I'm sure Lily sounds ok . . . 

Tjkooker

You know your only jealous jazz. You love to hate.

A rather mediocre review taz. An element of fluff missing???

Offline Marmalade

You know your only jealous jazz. You love to hate.

A rather mediocre review taz. An element of fluff missing???

As all fluff is identical, I thought I'd trim it down a bit  ;) and let you add your desired amount. Maybe AW could make an app for it: Add the facts and then click "fluffify"!  :lol:

As it was a smaller hotel ...
COMMS AND ROOM OK (location unknown)

Lily opened the door
DIDN'T HAVE TO KICK DOOR DOWN MYSELF ... BODY AS PROFILE

Started with some chatting and had a laugh
DFK

I jumped in for a quick shower
HEATED TOWEL RAILS MAKE JAZZ HAPPY

Onto some more kissing
OWO + DEEP THROAT

After this moved onto some 69
RO, RIMMED HER ASS, OK TASTE, ONE POSITION, GOOD ATTITUDE, TIGHT FANNY

Lay back down together
WOULD SEE AGAIN

Lily has only limited days
(JUST SOME ADVERTISING)

Actually Taz's last para could be improved, as according to her profile Lily offers filming at no extra cost. No offence Taz  :hi: good review.

Offline tazman1002001

Marmalade....it al makes sense now when I hear others guys on this forum say you're a wanker.....no offence  :hi: lol
Banned by:

Offline pilgrim

So Tazz, how long was the booking?  Cum just once?

What is the truth about stretch marks? Is this from having kids or has she been a bit heavier and then lost a fair bit of weight?

Offline seeker

Does she offer filming at no extra expence I don't think that would include face as well
as her profile pic do sent show her face  :unknown:
come on Tax these are the questions we the unsilent majority of punters want answers to
NOT that she had two legs two arms and f. ... :scare:
Also what pilgrim has asked . :hi:

Offline tazman1002001

Guys I think she has mentioned previously that she has stretch marks......she was wearing a really short skirt but it was pulled up over her belly....and as she was commando we never took the skirt off ..... But I have to say she is tiny from her waist...hips and bum...I mean like really petite. So in short she has stretch marks but I didn't see them.....and never asked but if you look through her previous post she does mention it apparently.

I had booked for 30mins and we did run over and I came once ...would only consider more than once in 1hr booking but not sure. In ref to filming again not my thing ....I wouldn't want to risk having a video lol so again didnt ask. 
Banned by:

Tjkooker

Marmalade....it al makes sense now when I hear others guys on this forum say you're a wanker.....no offence  :hi: lol

Bit extreme for you taz! Were the towels not fluffy enough at your last punt? Put you in a bad mood?

Offline tazman1002001

I just find I can please all my fans at one time....... Thought I'd try a more balanced review and now it's still not enough....an artist like me doesn't like to be defined or confided to one style of work  :lol:
Banned by:

Tjkooker

I just find I can please all my fans at one time....... Thought I'd try a more balanced review and now it's still not enough....an artist like me doesn't like to be defined or confided to one style of work  :lol:

You on the vino tonight?

Don't worry Taz. I might rip the piss but your reviews are valued.  Guys just need to be aware your a very "enthusiastic" reviewer. Not a patch on old stu boy though!

Offline tazman1002001

TJ ...damn that almost sounded like a compliment ......maybe I'm not the only one drinking tonight  :crazy:
Banned by:

Offline Marmalade

over-reacting taz mate. I said it was a good review. I shortened as a bit of fun. feel free to do the same with mine.  :cool:

Offline Marmalade

Seriously though, a lack of balance can be detrimental. Lily looks like a pretty good punt and has been on my own list, but to go OTT about her cute teen body when she has stretch marks is inviting criticism. It sounds like she has more than enough to make up for some stretch marks so I see no need to gloss over it: but if someone goes along expecting a tight teen body and then finds out it's not quite as described, they will possible be annoyed and take it out in a review. Like I said, I still though it was a god review (once I could be bothered wading through what a lovely time you had to find the facts that would be relevant to myself) but if you do fluffie reviews on here you can expect to get wound up a bit for them, so don't take offence.
 ;)

Offline tazman1002001

over-reacting taz mate. I said it was a good review. I shortened as a bit of fun. feel free to do the same with mine.  :cool:

Marm.......no offence taken i was on the wind up with my response as well lol...
Banned by:

Offline Alexix

Guys I think she has mentioned previously that she has stretch marks......she was wearing a really short skirt but it was pulled up over her belly

I have seen  her private gallery and  I can confirm that she has stretch marks

Offline tazman1002001

Like I said she kept this short skirt on and it was over the bottom part of her belly..... Ask her to keep the skirt on (which I think she does anyway) if its an issue.....I didn't even seen her belly and it wasn't an issue either....
Banned by:

Offline myothernameis

12 hour overnight in Edinburgh for £450, that's sounds a bargain, if I must say

Quesadilla

Like I said she kept this short skirt on and it was over the bottom part of her belly..... Ask her to keep the skirt on (which I think she does anyway) if its an issue.....I didn't even seen her belly and it wasn't an issue either....
I have just this week seen another MILF locally with a few stretch marks - goes with the territory and did not detract from one of my top punts of the year!  :thumbsup:

Offline tazman1002001

I have just this week seen another MILF locally with a few stretch marks - goes with the territory and did not detract from one of my top punts of the year!  :thumbsup:

Loving your last 2 reviews..... :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Quesadilla

Loving your last 2 reviews..... :thumbsup:
Cheers Taz, I somehow have about 6 Scots ladies in my HotLists and I'm pretty sure a fair few of them have been inspired by yours...maybe we should do a house swap / HL swap some day?  :lol:

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Great review, she's already in my hotlist, really need to find an excuse to go to Scotland!  :thumbsup:

She was in London a couple of weeks ago! I tried to book her but she was unavailable!

Quesadilla

She was in London a couple of weeks ago! I tried to book her but she was unavailable!
I was in Munich at the time for work.  :(

Would love to get my hands on her for sure, so will be keeping an eye out for tours...but now I'm getting interested in this "Slut-Swap" idea I just had...any other single guys interested in a house swap after comparing notes on Hot Lists??  :lol:

carlisle78

Cheers Taz, I somehow have about 6 Scots ladies in my HotLists and I'm pretty sure a fair few of them have been inspired by yours...maybe we should do a house swap / HL swap some day?  :lol:

I've been trying to get KDD to do a Scottish tour - but I guess she has enough on her hands with you dirty southerners - guess I'll have to keep coming to London and you'll have to get up north ! :D

Quesadilla

I've been trying to get KDD to do a Scottish tour - but I guess she has enough on her hands with you dirty southerners - guess I'll have to keep coming to London and you'll have to get up north ! :D
We do try to keep KDD busy... :D

Definitely starting to get enough on my list to think about a Northern tour...maybe in summertime when the weather's a bit nicer though!  :cool:

Aspen

Sounds about right. There's a touch of arrogance about her that rings warning bells very loud.

Offline Luke

How does she look facially, what would you rate her out of 10?

Offline tazman1002001

She looks very gorl next door ..... Maybe a girl who would sing in a church choir  :angelgirl:

Look wise maybe about 7/10 as I like my girls a bit dirtier looking .......but service wise she gets top marks..... :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Offline Matrix

She looks very gorl next door ..... Maybe a girl who would sing in a church choir  :angelgirl:

Look wise maybe about 7/10 as I like my girls a bit dirtier looking .......but service wise she gets top marks..... :thumbsup:
Ha, ha, ha! Sorry, I can't help myself!

Only a 7?

That'll be you in the dog house now!

Offline tazman1002001

A 7 cos she looks very girl next door not because she isn't good looking ...I prefer the pouty lips, make up and dark eyes.......
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Ha, ha, ha! Sorry, I can't help myself!

Only a 7?

That'll be you in the dog house now!

I take it your just logging in and out between sucking cocks.....?
Banned by:

Offline Matrix

Why don't you entertain us all by telling everyone why you think I'm a hooker?

Have you noticed anyone else with your suspicions?

You've a real chance of your age overtaking your I.Q.

No offence, Pal...

Offline tazman1002001

Just a hunch as you have had no real contribution to the forum...... Your post are all negatives and jumping on the back of others points.....apart from one negative review you have no mention (can't confirm 100% as tbh I can't be arsed reading all your posts) of any other girls you have seen that would be an advantage and informative for us genuine punters on here .....

Even your last post about "you're in the dog house now" .......how does that help anyone it just sounds like a bitchy comment .........to do what prove you're one of the "lads"?
Banned by:

Offline Matrix

Well Taz, perhaps if you did go back over my posts, you'd find a lot of "pointless" comments come from yourself.

The fact of the matter is, you were making a complete tit of yourself on the Jordain thread and had a good few renowned members tell as much. You asked Marmalade for evidence. As your pal TJ said, i quoted all that was needed, and those quotes being from the same thread.

Me having quoted you, lead you to calling me a hooker.

I should have taken my own advice and just blanked you. You clearly have trouble reasoning.

Just one last thing.

Are you by any chance Russel Brand?

Offline tazman1002001

Well Taz, perhaps if you did go back over my posts, you'd find a lot of "pointless" comments come from yourself.

The fact of the matter is, you were making a complete tit of yourself on the Jordain thread and had a good few renowned members tell as much. You asked Marmalade for evidence. As your pal TJ said, i quoted all that was needed, and those quotes being from the same thread.

Me having quoted you, lead you to calling me a hooker.

I should have taken my own advice and just blanked you. You clearly have trouble reasoning.

Just one last thing.

Are you by any chance Russel Brand?

Damn the Messiah has been outed....... Now you toddle back off and get lubed up for your next client
Banned by:

Offline Marmalade

A 7 from Taz is so exceptionally low for him on his fluff scale that it means either she's a complete and utter utter dog or she won't let him put his tongue right up her arse to look for crumbs. On balance I'd say that's a +1 for lily even if she does have stretch marks.

Offline tazman1002001

A 7 from Taz is so exceptionally low for him on his fluff scale that it means either she's a complete and utter utter dog or she won't let him put his tongue right up her arse to look for crumbs. On balance I'd say that's a +1 for lily even if she does have stretch marks.

Marm your shite makes total sense ..... :dash: :wacko: :crazy:
Banned by:

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Fuck sake, I go and book myself in for a tummy tuck and now I need a face lift too?!

Drillakilla

Fuck sake, I go and book myself in for a tummy tuck and now I need a face lift too?!

Not a face lift, a paper bag :D

Offline Marmalade

Just keep a sense of humour and you'll maybe be all right hen. Remember it might be a job to you not to us.  ;)

Offline hendrix

I just saw her in London, lovely girl,  excellent punt and a good laugh. Really good owo and swallow.

Tjkooker

Not a face lift, a paper bag :D

Haha. Having seen the face pic that's the safest option :lol:

chico1000

Lilly you will be racking up the credits, just had a look at your PG on the strength there was a face pic from TG. Although the face pic is probably not your best and I really don't like the authentic schoolgirl look (too pervy for my warped moral compass) the rest looks hot and I am tempted.

Offline tazman1002001

:D :lol:
Banned by: