Author Topic: New Photos, New Vouchers… New Era for MKE / HOD?  (Read 1011 times)

Offline mysteryman30

I might be imagining it, but has anyone else noticed that HOD / MKE seems to have upped their game lately? The updated photos, the livelier socials, the vouchers… it all feels like they’ve had a bit of a makeover. Part of me wonders whether they’re feeling the pinch and trying to draw in extra customers — although honestly, I thought they would be heaving with customers already, so who knows. Either way, it’s quite nice to see the extra effort.

Offline CuffyFlunt

I'm not sure that's the case, the photos have always been updated eventually, no? And the new profile text is certainly more detailed, but as it all seems to be AI-written now, I wouldn't necessarily trust the accuracy of eg. services offered for each girl. Don't know anything about the vouchers, either - maybe I've been missing out :D

Someone mentioned in one of the HOD threads that they'd "changed management" a year ago so it could be that. In any case I doubt business would be slow very often with those rates in that location.

Offline CuffyFlunt

I'm not sure that's the case, the photos have always been updated eventually, no? And the new profile text is certainly more detailed, but as it all seems to be AI-written now, I wouldn't necessarily trust the accuracy of eg. services offered for each girl. Don't know anything about the vouchers, either - maybe I've been missing out :D

Someone mentioned in one of the HOD threads that they'd "changed management" a year ago so it could be that. In any case I doubt business would be slow very often with those rates in that location.

Oh all that said, I don't know anything about MKE! Never been round that way. Has there been a significant improvement with their frontend?

Offline anonymouse72

January is traditionally a quiet month so perhaps they are just trying to generate income. Can't say I've noticed much in the way of increased X posts etc.

If only we had a forum member who had insider knowledge.

LAURA!!! :D

Offline LauraHoD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 382
  • Likes: 127
  •  
I think the vouchers/special offers etc. Have been around for awhile. Like i said in another thread the house take the hit so it doesn't affect our(the SP) income. Yes new management will have new ideas but no massive deviations from the way it was previously done. But I think 2026 should bring more up to date photos, more social media content and making sure all the staff are pulling their weight and not letting the side down so to speak!!

Online LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,555
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
So this thread could also be a promotional effort?

Offline Stevelondon

So this thread could also be a promotional effort?

😂.   Could be said the same when anyone mentions anybody.  :D

Offline LauraHoD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 382
  • Likes: 127
  •  
There is already a HoD thread. People should just post on that instead of starting new ones