Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Forced? How do you know though?  (Read 3680 times)

Jimmybob

Carrying on from some other threads. How would you know if a bird is forced onto the game? What should you be looking for? Bad attitude, a certain nationality? I'm not sure if I would know tbh.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I would imagine if forced some violence would be used so having a poor attitude would cause her physical harm so she would probably look and seem eager
I have no idea what to look for apart from some guy making her bookings and her being covered in bruises but not on the face
It's a hard one as unless they tell you which they wont incase you tell the pimp then you will never know

With some it is obvious as they are dragged all over the country never staying longer than a week or two and tend to offer BB and other more extreme services and even the photos show haunted and empty looking eyes

I think the best way to go is if your gut feels something isn't right go with that feeling. That's pretty much all you can do

Offline RedKettle

With some it is obvious as they are dragged all over the country never staying longer than a week or two and tend to offer BB and other more extreme services and even the photos show haunted and empty looking eyes

I have blacklisted a few profiles because of the way the eyes looked - haunted and empty looking is a good description.  Just made me feel uneasy.

Jay Silverheels

I would have thought that for one reason or another the vast majority were Forced ,
 As for an indication being the "haunted and empty looking eyes", perhaps that's just our lack of charm and technique  :wacko:

fredpunter

I would have thought that for one reason or another the vast majority were Forced

Please explain ...

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I would have thought that for one reason or another the vast majority were Forced

And why would you have thought that?

Dave2014

It is every punter's duty to recognise the signs of sex trafficking and if suspicions arise, to not err on the side of caution, but to report your suspicions immediately to the UK Human Trafficking Centre (link below):

External Link/Members Only

Here are the classic signs/questions to ask yourself when identifying a victim of sex trafficking:

(1)  Does the person appear disconnected from family, friends, or community?
(2)  Is the person disoriented or confused, or showing signs of mental or physical abuse?
(3)  Does the person have bruises in various stages of healing?
(4)  Is the person fearful, timid, or submissive?
(5)  Does the person show signs of having been denied food, water, sleep, or medical care?
(6)  Is the person often in the company of someone to whom he or she defers? Or someone who seems to be in control of the situation, e.g., where they go or who they talk to (even by phone)?
(7)  Does the person appear to be coached on what to say?
(8)  Is the person living in unsuitable conditions?
(9)  Does the person lack personal possessions and appear not to have a stable living situation?
(10)  Does the person have freedom of movement? Can the person freely leave where they live? Are there unreasonable security measures?
(11) Does the person fail to control either/or their advertising or modes of communication?

LL

I would imagine if forced some violence would be used so having a poor attitude would cause her physical harm so she would probably look and seem eager
I have no idea what to look for apart from some guy making her bookings and her being covered in bruises but not on the face
It's a hard one as unless they tell you which they wont incase you tell the pimp then you will never know

I think the best way to go is if your gut feels something isn't right go with that feeling. That's pretty much all you can do
How much experience of punting have you had?  :unknown:
What you're doing is stating common sense. We can all guess the signs of a forced WG. How do your guesses contribute anything to the thread other than stating the obvious. Or what you imagine might be the signs.

Offline smiths

Carrying on from some other threads. How would you know if a bird is forced onto the game? What should you be looking for? Bad attitude, a certain nationality? I'm not sure if I would know tbh.

Unless the WG tells you or you think she is being forced you may well not know. When i punt the best i have got is my best judgement to use. I wouldnt knowingly punt with a forced WG but i cant say i havent unknowingly.

And ANY WG including Brits could be being forced/coerced for all a punter would know for certain unless they live with the WG. Punting by its very nature is meeting complete or virtual strangers, i havent the insight into a WGs personal life to know her situation for definite. I decide to punt on and use my best judgement.

Offline smiths

I would have thought that for one reason or another the vast majority were Forced ,
 As for an indication being the "haunted and empty looking eyes", perhaps that's just our lack of charm and technique  :wacko:

How have you reached this totally unprovable conclusion that the vast majority were forced?

Offline smiths

It is every punter's duty to recognise the signs of sex trafficking and if suspicions arise, to not err on the side of caution, but to report your suspicions immediately to the UK Human Trafficking Centre (link below):

Here are the classic signs/questions to ask yourself when identifying a victim of sex trafficking:

(1)  Does the person appear disconnected from family, friends, or community?
(2)  Is the person disoriented or confused, or showing signs of mental or physical abuse?
(3)  Does the person have bruises in various stages of healing?
(4)  Is the person fearful, timid, or submissive?
(5)  Does the person show signs of having been denied food, water, sleep, or medical care?
(6)  Is the person often in the company of someone to whom he or she defers? Or someone who seems to be in control of the situation, e.g., where they go or who they talk to (even by phone)?
(7)  Does the person appear to be coached on what to say?
(8)  Is the person living in unsuitable conditions?
(9)  Does the person lack personal possessions and appear not to have a stable living situation?
(10)  Does the person have freedom of movement? Can the person freely leave where they live? Are there unreasonable security measures?
(11) Does the person fail to control either/or their advertising or modes of communication?

Whereas my advice is anonymously ring Crimestoppers External Link/Members Only  or the police. Thanks to Harriet Harridan punting with a coerced woman even if you werent aware is a crime and could land the punter in deep shit.

Offline smiths

Whereas my advice is anonymously ring Crimestoppers External Link/Members Only  or the police. Thanks to Harriet Harridan punting with a coerced woman even if you werent aware is a crime and could land the punter in deep shit.

Wouldnt let me edit this post for some strange reason. External Link/Members Only

Offline Corus Boy

A bolt or lock on the outside of the bedroom door might be a give away!  :(

Toshiba

Go with ya gut, ive never had any suspicion of any girl being forced and saying the vast majority are is a bit odd, many dont want to be in this but need the money, different to being forced imho

Jay Silverheels

By Forced, I mean that Life can force us to do certain things that we might not otherwise have  chosen to do !

Offline Jimmyredcab

You probably wouldn't know, many pro$$ies have a bad attitude, they can't all be forced into prostitution.    :unknown:

fredpunter

By Forced, I mean that Life can force us to do certain things that we might not otherwise have  chosen to do !

You cant define what you mean by the word "forced" by using the word "force", I may be being a bit pedantic but that's a meaningless definition. I suspect you mean that many people choose to do something they'd rather not be doing but the rewards make the sacrifice worthwhile? That applies to most of the population I would think. but the important bit if that sentence is CHOOSE. Most people, including most prossies, have other options.

James999

In today's world many eastern europeans will come here to work as pro$$ies as their country / home is such a shit hole, and they hope to earn loads of cash, the reality is much of this may end up in pimps pockets as a Romanian girl with poor English is unable to secure a place to work from so may need the help of a pimp, perhaps it's more their pisshole they come from that is forcing them to do it.

Are the "gangsters" guilty of pimping, yes of course, are the girls willing parties, I'd say they probably are (at least at the outset) as they have so little to lose at home, I suspect that after they see most of the cash punters pay going to pimps they get pissed off and this is part of their sullen attitude, but then they'd probably be miserable if they were at home mucking out the village goat  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 10:31:23 am by James999 »

Offline Jimmyredcab

You cant define what you mean by the word "forced" by using the word "force", I may be being a bit pedantic but that's a meaningless definition. I suspect you mean that many people choose to do something they'd rather not be doing but the rewards make the sacrifice worthwhile? That applies to most of the population I would think. but the important bit if that sentence is CHOOSE. Most people, including most prossies, have other options.

Agree 1000%.

No woman HAS TO resort to prostitution, the vast majority of women would rather clean out toilets than rent out their body.

James999

the vast majority of women would rather clean out toilets than rent out their body.

And many of them are more appealing than some of the munters on AW  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I suspect that after they see most of the cash punters pay going to pimps they get pissed off and this is part of their sullen attitude.

I have said this numerous times but the same suspects accuse me of talking bollocks.

If a pro$$ie is working for low rates and the pimp is taking half of her fee she is not going to give a good service.

James999

If a pro$$ie is working for low rates and the pimp is taking half of her fee she is not going to give a good service.

There were reports in the media that the Romanian model is more along the lines of the pro$$ie gets £100 a day, and services perhaps 15 or 20 guys at £40 - £60 as such the pimp gets say £850 for the day and gives the pro$$ie £100 still far more than she will earn tending the village goat  :music:

Your point on good service is valid, as she actually doesn't want the client to return as it wont earn her more cash just more work for the same money  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 10:44:20 am by James999 »

Offline Jimmyredcab

There were reports in the media that the Romanian model is more along the lines of the pro$$ie gets £100 a day, and services perhaps 15 or 20 guys at £40 - £60 as such the pimp gets say £850 for the day and gives the pro$$ie £100 still far more than she will earn tending the village goat  :music:

A Polish girl told me that when she worked for a pimp her rate was £80 an hour and the pimp took £40  ----- I can only assume she was telling the truth.   :unknown:

James999

Perhaps things have moved on and the Romanian pimps take more  :unknown:

The Romanians seem far more surely than the Polish, perhaps that's linked to the pimps take  :unknown:

Offline Jeremy

On hindsight there was one punt I had where the girl might have been forced. She had an attitude that at the time I took for the typical EE lack of enthusiasm, but there was something a little more regretful about her behaviour, as if she'd resigned herself to the fact that she had no choice but to do what she was doing. I really hope I'm just being paranoid though. As far as I can tell her profile is gone from AW, it was one of those ones that only exists for a couple weeks before a new one is made.

Jay Silverheels

Yes I agree that you are being a bit pedantic, and even though you got my gist,  let me rephrase it. By forced I mean that life can make us do certain things that otherwise we may not have done.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 11:55:59 am by Jay Silverheels »

fredpunter

Yes I agree that you are being a bit pedantic, and even though you got my gist,  let me rephrase it. By forced I mean that life can make us do certain things that otherwise we may not have done.

I'm going to be even more pedantic now and say that replacing the word "force" with the phrase "make us do" doesn't really change a lot .... but I'll leave it there   

Offline smiths

I have said this numerous times but the same suspects accuse me of talking bollocks.

The point is its not known what cut the WG is giving the pimp, you constantly saying its half and recently posting because a WG told you it was doesnt make it true, some WGs lie as is well known. :rolleyes:

Sadly some women are being forced but i havent seen the evidence its widespread and unless i see convictions saying it is i wont believe it is. What i do believe is a woman from a poor European country decides to come here and finds she cant afford to rent a property so works for a pimp, or meets the pimp at home and he or she agree a deal with the woman to provide her a property to work out of in exchange for an agreed cut of her fees.

To such women £60-100 an hour is good money, and some once established raise their rates, this has been going on for years. Its also well known some WGs choose to work for a pimp, ALL the WGs who work for Parlours and Agencies for example.

Offline smiths

As an adult a person is responsible for the decisions they make and what they do. As has been posted loads of people do jobs they hate but have to or feel they have to continue to do them to make money.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

That's the kind of thing a troll would say :bomb:

I'm not in my preferred job either, but no-one has ever forced me into anything.

LL

Your point on good service is valid, as she actually doesn't want the client to return as it wont earn her more cash just more work for the same money  :hi:
I agree with this and my last review here describes a shitty experience I had with a girl who I don't think was forced but she couldn't give a shit about the service she was providing.  When I asked her if it was important to her to build a good reputation and establish a good set of regular clients she said that it made no difference to her in the slightest since she's constantly moved around (not just in the UK but to other countries) and her profile only lasts a few days before it's deleted and another is created in its place.  Danny said that girls moving around a lot is a sign of them being forced/coerced.  I don't think this is true in the majority of cases.  The pimp knows that she'll be giving a shit service as a result of her bitterness at the percentage of his cut from each punt.  Therefore he moves her around in order to meet new clients who take a "punt" on her giving a good experience.

I am on the lookout for signs of a girl being forced or coerced when I go to see somebody new.  If she seems unhappy or cold and distant when I meet her then I will walk away.  It's happened twice.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I am on the lookout for signs of a girl being forced or coerced when I go to see somebody new.  If she seems unhappy or cold and distant when I meet her then I will walk away. It's happened twice.

Sounds like you have been lucky, the clever ones will be charming until the cash has been handed over.    :hi:

Offline The_Don

She had an attitude that at the time I took for the typical EE lack of enthusiasm, but there was something a little more regretful about her behaviour, as if she'd resigned herself to the fact that she had no choice but to do what she was doing. I really hope I'm just being paranoid though.

Some W/G just have no enthusiasm in a punt (look spaced and totally void) its a real mood blower. You handed over cash and its not nice to think that she is forced. These things happen and its not nice to support it. But I've seen how people are willing to use and abuse those around them to make a "quick buck" or gain power. The thing is their are limits and people can flip (seen it happen). Question is could you fight them (abusers)

If I do think its the case (forced) I will walk

With W/G that are not force they can take time out, this will make a difference to life / work balance (no matter what job you do, this help the mind and body) 

Those that are (forced) mite flip

As for flipping

The mind and be a powerful tool and a deadly weapon:

How many people have mental health problems?
How common are mental health problems?

1 in 4 people in the UK will experience a mental health problem each year.
Are mental health problems increasing?

The overall number of people with mental health problems has not changed significantly in recent years, but worries about things like money, jobs and benefits can make it harder for people to cope.
Different types of mental health problem

Every seven years a survey is done in England to measure the number of people who have different types of mental health problem each year[1]. It was last published in 2009 and reported these figures:
Depression    2.6 in 100 people
Anxiety    4.7 in 100 people
Mixed anxiety and depression    9.7 in 100 people
Phobias      2.6 in 100 people
OCD     1.3 in 100 people
Panic disorder    1.2 in 100 people
Post traumatic stress disorder    3.0 in 100 people
Eating disorders     1.6 in 100 people

Some problems are asked about over a person’s lifetime, rather than each year:

Suicidal thoughts                                    17 in 100 people

Self-harm                                              3 in 100 people

Estimates for bipolar disorder, schizophrenia and personality disorders are also usually described over a person’s lifetime, rather than each year. Estimates for the number of people with these diagnoses do vary quite a lot but the most commonly reported figures are:

Personality disorders[2]     3 to 5 people in every 100

Bipolar disorder[3]            1 to 3 people in every 100

Schizophrenia[3]   
               1 to 3 people in every 100

Note- all of these surveys report figures for people living at home, so places like hospital and prison are not included.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 06:03:05 pm by The_Don »

Jimmybob

When I said forced in the original post, I meant where those girls are brought over on the pretence of doing a maids job or something like that but end up being beaten, raped and 'forced' to fuck 20 punters a day.

unclesweetheart

During one punt locally the girl was obviously rather high and disorientated. I was concerned about her and told her so, and she burst into tears. She's English, and had in fact been my first ever punt. So I invited her out for a meal and when she turned up she was very gorgeous, self-possessed and drug-free and we had a great evening talking about her life and experiences. She occasionally works to help pay the bills, essentially. I wouldn't say she was "forced" into prostitution, but she wasn't really on top of everything in the way that a truly business-minded professional would have to be. The regulars I see, on the other hand, are intelligent, self-possessed adults with clear goals/boundaries etc. Or better actresses than Meryl Streep.

Jimmybob

Yeah, I was thinking more in terms of, I suppose you could call them 'sex slaves'. I know no one on here would condone that or want to see a girl like that, but as my original question was, how would you know?  A punter mentioned it being illegal to have paid sex with a coerced or whatever, girl, how the fuck would you know and therefore how could you protect yourself from getting arrested if it was proven to be the case? Has there been any cases? Or is it just one of those stupid laws that mean fuck all?

Offline smiths

Yeah, I was thinking more in terms of, I suppose you could call them 'sex slaves'. I know no one on here would condone that or want to see a girl like that, but as my original question was, how would you know?  A punter mentioned it being illegal to have paid sex with a coerced or whatever, girl, how the fuck would you know and therefore how could you protect yourself from getting arrested if it was proven to be the case? Has there been any cases? Or is it just one of those stupid laws that mean fuck all?

A punter wont necessarily know unless the woman tells him or he thinks she is being forced/coerced. Thats the reality, i use my best judgement and can say i havent knowingly punted with such a woman. Pimps who do this should be given mandatory life sentences in my opinion.

A punter could get done for punting with a woman its proved was being coerced, its a strict liability offence so not knowing or having anyway of knowing she was being coerced isnt a defence in theory. Not heard of many prosecutions, the offence was brought in in 2009-10 by Harriet Harridan. Its why i said if a punter has a suspicion he punted with a woman he thought might of been forced my advice is report it anonymously to Crimestoppers and/or the Police.

Offline JamesKW

My own personnel rule of thumb,is to steer clear of the really young Prossies 21 and under,of all nationalities,also if they are working with lots of other girls as I assume they are more likely to be forced than those in their mid 20s and over(but I maybe wrong)

Online superchamp

When I said forced in the original post, I meant where those girls are brought over on the pretence of doing a maids job or something like that but end up being beaten, raped and 'forced' to fuck 20 punters a day.

By that definition I would say that there are very few WG's working in the UK that have been 'forced'. Why force any one when it's easier to entice them here of their own volition with tales of streets paved with gold etc. just for opening their legs to some dirty old men?
 However, I would say that there is a number (I won't be drawn into guessing percentages or numbers) of EE WG's that you might say are 'trapped' in prostitution in the UK because their pimps leave them with just enough to get by, but not enough to save up and branch out on their own. Then again, that's just the same reality for many people working low paid, zero hour contract jobs. They'd like to get out of those jobs but what are their options when their boss holds all the cards?

Dodo

I'm going to be even more pedantic now and say that replacing the word "force" with the phrase "make us do" doesn't really change a lot .... but I'll leave it there
Fuck me Fred, it's bloody obvious what Jay S is getting at........this isn't a literary forum is it where every well intentioned post has to be forensically examined for grammatical content,

Offline Hobbit

Is it possible for a girl to provide an enthusiastic service and still be forced, pimped (whatever term you wanna use)?

Also, is it possible that pimps have changed over the years, and now not all fit the stereotypical views of a pimp and are more inconspicuous in their dealings?

Just some questions I had........

Dodo

Is it possible for a girl to provide an enthusiastic service and still be forced, pimped (whatever term you wanna use)?

Also, is it possible that pimps have changed over the years, and now not all fit the stereotypical views of a pimp and are more inconspicuous in their dealings?

Answer to your top question must be a 'yes'. If the girl is to any extent coerced then I would have thought part of the expectation from the pimp would be that she has customers coming back regularly. Now that is only going to happen if she puts a good show on.

Offline JohnEv

I thought the legal stuff says "controlled", I know a lot of my life is controlled by other people and I'm not even a prostitute.  I thought it was yet another backdoor method to outlaw prostitution via the backdoor (so to speak).

I'm totally against any form of slavery - and this includes the government's apprenticeship scheme.

Offline smiths

A woman being forced can be entirely different to a woman being pimped. Loads of WGs choose to have a pimp, ALL WGs who work at Agencies, Parlours and Parties have chosen to be pimped (unless any are being forced of course.) I have spoken to loads of Indies who once worked at one of the above and most did so and agreed to hand the pimp a cut of their fees as all they had to do was turn-up, punters were laid on as was the premises in the cases of Parlours and Parties.

Being forced to be a WG is an evil thing to do and those that do the forcing should be caught and sent to prison for life.

As a punter i havent the insight into a WGs life to know if she is being forced to be a WG and that includes ALL WGs from anywhere, i use my best judgement as thats the best i have got. The best i can say is i havent knowingly punted with a forced woman.

Unless a WG tells you she is being forced or you think she is you may not realise, thats the reality.

petite_kav

I would think that unless one tells you, then its hard to determine if she is being forced. I would wager that indie ones are probably not forced? I dont know.