Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissSexyLexi_XX formerly Karina  (Read 2857 times)

jason26

Now let me start by saying this for me the best lay of the year. A 19 year old half Spanish, half English girl with a curvaceous figure and Mediterranean features was just my type. We were exchanging messages for at least 3-4 days before our meet up and tbh based on her prompt and brash messages I was initially skeptical to pursue the booking. To alleviate my concerns I insisted we speak over the phone to which she surprisingly agreed. The following day we had a nice chat and she came across lovely.

A couple of days later after much anticipation we finally met and let me tell you she blew me away. Now I realise that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but to me she was stunning. She was wearing casual clothes and tight jeans which showed of her curvy derriere. We started chatting for a bit as we made our way to the hotel I booked for the afternoon of fun and what really struck me was how confident and assured she appeared for one so young. When we made it to my hotel room, I barely sat on the bed before she was eating my face off. Not to sound cocky but I think she might of been physically attracted to me as she was kissing me passionately for a good 10-15 minutes barely giving me time to breath and this continued throughout.

When I stopped to explore her body what struck me was her defined yet curvy her body was. She has a wonderfully shaped bum and the shape and size of her boobs were perfect. She went down on me and gave me the best deep throat of my life and by the end I found myself saying out loud that was amazing which made her giggle. It was then my turn to pay the compliment and she was very responsive putting her hand over her mouth in an effort to restrain herself from making to much noise.

Then we started with missionary and let me tell you with her gasps of pleasure and her being so wet I was surprised and pleased I didn't come sooner. She was grabbing my arms and scratching my back as she seemed overcome with passion. Then we moved onto doggie and her beautiful arse was a sight to behold. I was banging away as she looked back at me enjoying the moment. We then changed up to cow girl, back to missionary and then finished up with doggie.

Let me tell you it was passionate, hot and down right the best sex of my life. I suspect it helps that the WG probably found me attractive as the kissing and emotions appeared genuine from my perspective anyway.

I cannot recommend highly enough. Perfect.

External Link/Members Only

jason26

Now let me start by saying this for me the best lay of the year. A 19 year old half Spanish, half English girl with a curvaceous figure and Mediterranean features was just my type. We were exchanging messages for at least 3-4 days before our meet up and tbh based on her prompt and brash messages I was initially skeptical to pursue the booking. To alleviate my concerns I insisted we speak over the phone to which she surprisingly agreed. The following day we had a nice chat and she came across lovely.

A couple of days later after much anticipation we finally met and let me tell you she blew me away. Now I realise that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but to me she was stunning. She was wearing casual clothes and tight jeans which showed of her curvy derriere. We started chatting for a bit as we made our way to the hotel I booked for the afternoon of fun and what really struck me was how confident and assured she appeared for one so young. When we made it to my hotel room, I barely sat on the bed before she was eating my face off. Not to sound cocky but I think she might of been physically attracted to me as she was kissing me passionately for a good 10-15 minutes barely giving me time to breath and this continued throughout.

When I stopped to explore her body what struck me was her defined yet curvy her body was. She has a wonderfully shaped bum and the shape and size of her boobs were perfect. She went down on me and gave me the best deep throat of my life and by the end I found myself saying out loud that was amazing which made her giggle. It was then my turn to pay the compliment and she was very responsive putting her hand over her mouth in an effort to restrain herself from making to much noise.

Then we started with missionary and let me tell you with her gasps of pleasure and her being so wet I was surprised and pleased I didn't come sooner. She was grabbing my arms and scratching my back as she seemed overcome with passion. Then we moved onto doggie and her beautiful arse was a sight to behold. I was banging away as she looked back at me enjoying the moment. We then changed up to cow girl, back to missionary and then finished up with doggie.

Let me tell you it was passionate, hot and down right the best sex of my life. I suspect it helps that the WG probably found me attractive as the kissing and emotions appeared genuine from my perspective anyway.

I cannot recommend highly enough. Perfect.

She has a new profile now; 

Offline Asian20

She has a new profile now; 

Old profile still works. Are they both definitely the same girl? Different pictures and names in each one

Offline Asian20

new profile has now disappeared. very strange...

jason26

Trust me guys this girl is so hot with a wonderful curvaceous figure (and she is actually 19) but I can't seem to get hold of her these days.  :cry: