Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ilford / Redbridge recommendations  (Read 1628 times)

kptimmy

Had 2 absolutely useless experience in the past week! Why advertise services and pics that are just so not accurate!

Any recommendations in the Ilford, Redbridge area? I just don't need another nightmare  :dash:

Thanks

Offline punk

why dont you do fellow punters a favour and at least provide links to the women in questions or better still write quick review.

kptimmy

My apologise, reviews coming tomorrow as I am to tired.

Got my eyes on this lady, External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks

Offline fitalic

My apologise, reviews coming tomorrow as I am to tired.

Got my eyes on this lady, External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks
she is good looking but romanian, do not expect great punt!

UberX

she is good looking but romanian, do not expect great punt!

Yes stunning girl but in generally no OWO, no kissing,  :kiss:

Offline fish 3912

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            a bit expensive but imo well worth a visit,does all services listed on her likes,good luck.

Offline The_Don

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            a bit expensive but imo well worth a visit,does all services listed on her likes,good luck.

looks nice, hope the service matches

Offline fish 3912

Hi Don,have only seen her once but can vouch that if its on her likes list she will do it,shes a very enthusiastic girl,very easy to talk to and will go out of her way to please,i recomended her to a friend of mine wich shows how much i rated her, she does seem to move around a bit though.

Offline dieseldriver

Yummy, but wouldn't call her rate expensive. £110 per hour is reasonable to some seen. Most I'v paid is £130. That's where I draw the line.