Author Topic: Ban Thai massage, Budapest  (Read 3725 times)

Offline jamesausten

External Link/Members Only
There seem to be dozens of Thai massage places in Budapest, most of them in Pest. This one is in Buda, near the Mammut shopping mall. There are also a couple in the mall that I’ve yet to try, though both look smarter.

I chose Ban Thai for the slightly seedy look in the pictures, ie, curtains between cubicles rather than walls and doors, and visited about 11am recently. It’s along the side/beneath a KFC, and through a low door, down a few steps and in through another door. Three Thai milfs were sitting there, sorry no names. I saw no other customers. One took my fee for an hour’s massage 11,000 Forint (£25), another showed me behind the curtain, the middle of the three massage areas. I stripped off completely and laid FD on the table. She came in, covered me with a towel and gave me a firm massage that tackled some knots - sadly, the absence of a hole for the head made it literally a pain in the neck. The two ladies outside sat in total silence; I was completely unaware of them. Some light music played in the background.

Gradually my masseuse worked her way up my legs. I raised my bum a little and made approving noises. On the turn, and still covered, she continued to graze my balls and dick, and eventually pointed and signed a HJ. I offered 10,000 (£23), which she accepted without negotiation. I then pointed to my mouth, but she shook her head. I’ve heard that HJ is the norm in these places by BJ and sex are much rarer (though YMMV). Although no looker, she was excellent with the HJ, allowing me to stroke her covered arse while she brought me to a satisfying conclusion. As I did so, she grimmaced at the sight of my man juice, at which point I wished I’d kept my eyes closed.

She cleaned me up with tissues/paper towels and continued with the massage until the hour was up. She then patted off the remaining oil with towels, no shower offered. I did feel rather clammy as I left. On the way out my masseuse was nowhere to be seen, though the original milf was still on the cash desk and seemed to know that I’d agreed 10,000. Handed that over, walked out of the door and up the steps, banging my head on the low ceiling and knocking down their ‘open’ sign in the process.

Change out of £50 for an hour’s decent massage and HR, all delivered professionally. But I’ll likely try another place next time. Does anyone know if the smarter looking shops in the shopping’s centre provide extras?

Offline jamesausten

I see they have two branches. This is the one I visited:
1024 Budapest Dékán u. 3. (Széll Kálmán Square)