Author Topic: Petite slim girls that do anal  (Read 2256 times)

Offline Ethanwreck

Good morming gents,

I have been enjoyed reading posts and comments here for a while now, but never actually engaged in any punting so far.
I am travelling to London today for 2 night and thought why not start.
So before taking any chances, I wanted to ask here for suggestions.I am looking for a petite/small girl, that is slim, ideally size 8 or 10 max and offers anal. I am aware it may be quite a rare as I looked here and did not have much success. I am not really into the asian type, so that narrows that even more by.the looks of things.
Would there be any suggestions,price is not really an issues unless it goes over 1k an hour.
Thanks

Offline RandomGuy99

It often depends on the size of your willy.

Offline Ethanwreck

I believe it is average, but I suppose depende on each and everyone of the girls

Offline hendrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,669
  • Likes: 580
  •  
  • Reviews: 63

Offline bigbollox84

Haven't seen her myself but thought of her when I saw your post.

External Link/Members Only

Online PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,723
  • Likes: 381
  •  
  • Reviews: 210
How did you get on with your previous quest for an anal provider in Manchester last July?


Offline Ethanwreck

How did you get on with your previous quest for an anal provider in Manchester last July?

Never went head with any in the end. I messed about too much trying to decide and never did anything in the end.

Offline jaj909

Haven't seen her myself but thought of her when I saw your post.

External Link/Members Only

has she been reviewed here do you know?


Offline bigbollox84

has she been reviewed here do you know?

Not a clue seen her ad on and off on viva street but never contacted her. Bit too skinny for me.

Offline Miller Roy

Roxy Ravishing would be a good option.