Author Topic: clubbing/partying with WG in the city  (Read 1951 times)

Offline DQfresh

Hello.

Has anyone had any experience using ladies as clubbing / partying dates in the city, then turning into an inbound call?
I can imagine its a bunch of fun but looking for good options/recommendations. Decent English required to keep the conversation flowing and obviously someone who likes to shake what their momma gave them. It'll be a few hours out partying in town before taking it back to a base.

Naturally, expenses paid, but a package deal might be ideal as it can get pricy out there if its standard hourly rates applied throughout the whole booking.

anyone got any opinions on the matter? or tried and tested recommendations?




Online PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,723
  • Likes: 381
  •  
  • Reviews: 210
I often think punters don't look at things from an SP's perspective when asking for a "night out" or dinner etc etc.

Punters think they're treating the SP to a night out for free.

From the SP's perspective, you are taking her away from her work. She doesn't care less about having free drinks and / or food.

Let's say she's in your company from 8PM to Midnight at a club / bar / restaurant, followed by 2 hours in the bedroom- that's six hours.

Assuming her normal rate is £200 per hour, what do you think you should pay, how would you calculate the fee?

Offline hendrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,669
  • Likes: 580
  •  
  • Reviews: 63
Easily arranged as part of an overnight with regulars, and something I've done many times. But, that comes with the full o/n fee of course. You might be able to get a good deal with a reverse booking on AW, and get lucky with a quality WG, but personally I wouldn't pick a random WG for an evening like that.

Offline RandomGuy99

4 hours out + 1 hour in room = 5 hrs x their normal hourly rate

Just like if you asked your local plumber to go out partying with you. They're all on the clock working and expect to be paid for their time regardless of whether you're watching a movie at the cinema or shagging.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2026, 05:24:13 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline Mango_007

Yep its pay for thier time. Some WGs offer a discounted rate for social time but not many.
I once did an overnight where we had a quickie in the hotel, then  went to a bar, followed by a shish cafe before coming back to the hotel bar,   called up a 2nd WG 9n the way back (known to both of us) ..had a few more drinks with both, l. The wiat staff knew what was up i suspect. Then up for a wicked thressome. 2nd girl left and me and the overnight girl and i enjoyed the oversized hotel bath before another round.. sleep and another morning session.
Had a great time but pricey. 1k for the overnight, another 500 for the 2nd girl (joined for 3 hrs) + hotel room,  drinks shisha and food c. 2k. This was about 8 years ago... worth it given i still remember the night well.
I do like overnights (must be with a regular) but it's too pricey for me theses days. But I do enjoy doing a social activity...
Once went to the cinema with a girl once. Fun getting a blowie in the cinema !

Offline Stevelondon

Yep its pay for thier time. Some WGs offer a discounted rate for social time but not many.
I once did an overnight where we had a quickie in the hotel, then  went to a bar, followed by a shish cafe before coming back to the hotel bar,   called up a 2nd WG 9n the way back (known to both of us) ..had a few more drinks with both, l. The wiat staff knew what was up i suspect. Then up for a wicked thressome. 2nd girl left and me and the overnight girl and i enjoyed the oversized hotel bath before another round.. sleep and another morning session.
Had a great time but pricey. 1k for the overnight, another 500 for the 2nd girl (joined for 3 hrs) + hotel room,  drinks shisha and food c. 2k. This was about 8 years ago... worth it given i still remember the night well.
I do like overnights (must be with a regular) but it's too pricey for me theses days. But I do enjoy doing a social activity...
Once went to the cinema with a girl once. Fun getting a blowie in the cinema !

This is what it is all about. If you can afford the punts you want to have then alls good. It is after all, enjoyment we are all looking for whether it be a P&D or one as described above.


Offline jamiekinkxxx

I would pref wanted to have met them before to know that you can even bare a few hours out with them socially.

Offline Tempest

I often think punters don't look at things from an SP's perspective when asking for a "night out" or dinner etc etc.

Punters think they're treating the SP to a night out for free.

From the SP's perspective, you are taking her away from her work. She doesn't care less about having free drinks and / or food.

Let's say she's in your company from 8PM to Midnight at a club / bar / restaurant, followed by 2 hours in the bedroom- that's six hours.

Assuming her normal rate is £200 per hour, what do you think you should pay, how would you calculate the fee?

I think it really depends on the WG, i've had several overnights or times we've chilled in lounges/bars and then gone back to mine and the main factors for this to work I would say are
1) she has to genuinely like you/enjoys your company
2) she has a main career and does sex work adhoc on the side as an income boost.

There was 1 WG where I would only ever give her, her hourly rate (1 hour) but we would spend like 12~ hours together doing all sorts of activities
« Last Edit: January 29, 2026, 09:13:01 am by Tempest »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I think it really depends on the WG, i've had several overnights or times we've chilled in lounges/bars and then gone back to mine and the main factors for this to work I would say are
1) she has to genuinely like you/enjoys your company
2) she has a main career and does sex work adhoc on the side as an income boost.

There was 1 WG where I would only ever give her, her hourly rate (1 hour) but we would spend like 12~ hours together doing all sorts of activities

I agree this 100% happens. It is rare, very rare, but it can (does) occur.

Offline jb238

Have you considered trying 'Seeking' for this?

Admittedly it's a lot of work and an approx £100 upfront monthly subscription fee, but you'll find a much more natural and rewarding experience. If a WG is going to charge you for 4/5 hours you'll probably find a high quality SB for slightly cheaper.

But if you don't want the hassle and just want the ease of 'plug in and play' (ahem), then a WG is the way forward.

Offline harryhavanagh

Have you considered trying 'Seeking' for this?

Admittedly it's a lot of work and an approx £100 upfront monthly subscription fee, but you'll find a much more natural and rewarding experience. If a WG is going to charge you for 4/5 hours you'll probably find a high quality SB for slightly cheaper.

But if you don't want the hassle and just want the ease of 'plug in and play' (ahem), then a WG is the way forward.

Seeking now wants ID verification. Are you comfortable doing so?

Offline Celtic 69

Putting a slightly different spin on things, hope I don't go too much off topic.

This was about 15years ago when I would say not as many WG's came from EE as there is probably working in the UK nowadays.
Saw a cracking looking Russian girl a few times, just 2hour bookings. I was fortunate whereby I had come out of a long term relationship wasn't looking for anything permanent & had my own place. She would go back and forth home to Russia a few times a year probably spending about 50% of her time in both countries. She said she only had one true friend in the UK, another WG from Poland she had met in a job. She said that alot of people thought her lifestyle was all fun and partying but in reality it was quite a lonely job (maybe not so much now with more EE people living in the UK?).
I asked her if she fancied doing an overnight booking next time. She gave me her personal phone number & said we could arrange it between ourselves for a reduced rate cutting out the agency she worked for  - pretty sure this happened a lot & still does. Although agency's can be quite strict on WG'S rota's they would just phone in sick and do a 'private ' job with a regular client at reduced costs. It works for the girl because the way they see it is they are seeing someone they know a little bit, earning good money still & not getting banged all night by a few different guys. They are virtually choosing who they want to spend their time with & sleep with, also relaxing themselves as she told me.

We were arranging a time/date for an overnight booking when she told me she was flying back to Russia on a particular date, so she suggested if I would drive her to the airport the next day (1 hour drive) she would tell the agency she couldn't work and only charge me her own reduced rate for a 2 hour booking. Picked her up from her rented accommodation (30min drive) dropped her suitcase at my place, went out for dinner, on for a few drinks & taxi back to mine about midnight. Sleept together until about 9 in the morning and dropped her off in time for her flight. She was only about 10years younger than me, excellent English and really good company so the whole evening was and probably looked to others very natural.
We did get on fairly well with each other before in other bookings so she also said she could relax quite easily.
We ended up doing it a few times arranging it around her flying in and out of the UK until she decided to stay in Russia for good as she had saved enough money up to put a deposit on a flat in St Petersburg which she was always upfront about. Anyway it was time I settled down with someone I had met too so even the timing of this worked out well.

Who got the better deal?
Well I think it worked for both of us.

Only advice I could give OP is probably best to have one or two short meets with the WG before you commit to an evening with her or it could really go downhill fast & then if she's keen maybe ask if you could strike a deal that works for both of you.
Good luck.

Only advice I

Online PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,723
  • Likes: 381
  •  
  • Reviews: 210
I think it really depends on the WG, i've had several overnights or times we've chilled in lounges/bars and then gone back to mine and the main factors for this to work I would say are
1) she has to genuinely like you/enjoys your company
2) she has a main career and does sex work adhoc on the side as an income boost.

There was 1 WG where I would only ever give her, her hourly rate (1 hour) but we would spend like 12~ hours together doing all sorts of activities

Disagree, I don't believe that (2) is necessary.