Author Topic: Alcudia - Yu Chen Massage (Mild positive)  (Read 2323 times)

Offline JackRyan81

Sorry, can't see a current URL. Possibly closed due to winter season.

Visited about 3 months ago. Mid afternoon, walk-in with no appointment. Asked for a shower beforehand as I was sweating buckets from the walk along the shore, no issue with this.

Into a fairly decent, clean room and asked how long I wanted, I made clear I was looking for 1 hour hot oil, mutually naked massage. Price quoted was 50EUR, as with the previous review I suspect it was the mamasan doing the massage and unfortunately there was no 4-hands on offer, and the mamasan made clear that her clothes would be staying on but she would swap with another girl half way through and we could have some fun.

Somewhat annoying was the fact that the mamasan was watching a TV show in Chinese on her phone, and stopping to re-position the phone so that she could watch it as she went along. I asked her to cut it out and I think she turned the volume down and stopped moving it, but got that feeling that I didn't have her full attention. Massage was ok but nothing in the way of sensual touches.

After about half an hour a younger, slimmer girl came in and took over, going straight for some cc swipes and unsubtle touches. We agreed on 40EUR for naked B2B however she explained that she was on her period so no touching below the waist. I signalled that I was ok with this and expected her to be wearing pants but when her trousers came off she was wearing an adult nappy/pullup which was initially quite offputting. She made up for it by wanking me off twice in the half hour, so that just pushed it into positive territory. Can't remember too many details but I recall she was quite skilful with a bit of edging thrown in.

Would probably return and try my luck again.