Author Topic: TS Pamela Brazilian - Peterborough - TOFTT  (Read 3559 times)

Online ptt67

External Link/Members Only

Went to see Pamela last Sunday.

Comms - excellent via whatsapp - was even happy to give me a quick video call (I had asked her to as when I first enquired a couple of weeks back she didn't have a video on BP, which tends to makes me suspicious - often the absence of one is an indication of possible bait and switch). She had also sent me a pic of her impressive looking cock - I've taken up asking for them since BP stopped allowing them on ads.

Accommodation - perfectly acceptable terraced house (and pleasant bedroom) near the center of the city - she was sharing with one other but I didn't see them.

The girl - exactly like her photos and video and presented in a black kimono and expensive looking red lingerie, fully made up and smelling great. She's around 5'9 - 5'10. Great cock - both big (circa 7.5") and thick. She got hard quickly, and although her full erection subsided a little at times, it always returned easily when required. She is is kind of on the cusp between trans and TV - has clearly been on hormones as she has small, natural, budding boobs, however I later discovered (when we started kissing) very slight stubble to her upper lip - she clearly still needs to shave (presentation wise, that's my only negative - although for some, myself included, it's a fairly major one). She wears a wig (a convincing one) rather than natural hair/hair extensions.

Services - passionate DFK, OWO, mutual rimming, sex top and bottom, mutual CIM

Rates £150hh/£200ph - I went for the hour

Action:

This turned out to be a fantastic session - very much passionate, non-scripted GFE type of affair - she is a wonderful mix of submissive in some ways and quite dominant in others....kind of depended on precisely what we were doing at any particular time.

Unlike my very long, blow by blow account of the previous day's punt with Julia Motta, I shall keep this one rather more succinct - in part that is because (like many really good punts) the action all just became a bit of a lost in the moment blur. As you can tell from the list of services, we pretty much ended up leaving no stone unturned! Things started off with passionate foreplay - proper snogging, neck kissing etc as we explored each others bodies ....she had a real thing for tonguing my ears (which is something I adore!) - items of clothing were gradually dispensed with as we each strived to gain access to all parts. Standing frottage of our rock hard cocks eventually lead to her getting down on her knees and giving me some fabulous oral - right up with the best...sloppy, right to the root and happy to gag as I gently fucked her throat.

Ooops - I'm starting to go back down the blow by blow route again! I'll refrain....high lights included having her on all fours at the edge of the bed as I tongued her perfect little arsehole - I couldn't get enough of her round little tush and arsehole tbh - I ended up fucking her in a whole manner of positions, but having that plump, natural little bum in front of me as I slid in and out of it was definitely memorable! Another highlight was the way she feasted on my arse - a proper, long, deep, wet tonguing, before she fucked me deliciously. We returned to several bouts of oral between fucks - including all manner of 69s....more than me sucking her, what seemed to get her off most was sitting astride my face whilst I alternated between licking her balls and arsehole as she stroked herself....she would then raise herself off my face and adjust her angle so she could shove her cock to the bottom of my throat....this was where her dominant side would come out...she absolutely adored making me gag and wretch on her cock! The finale was reached in this self same way - with her squatting astride me stroking herself as I licked her balls, alternating with throat fucking me, until eventually she withdrew from my throat for the last time in order to give herself just a few more strokes before cuming (spirt upon spirt) into my awaiting mouth...most of it ended up in there, but as always, a good part of it also ended up on my face, neck and shoulders....it was definitely an impressive load! No sooner had she done so, we changed positions and as she knelt back on the floor, I stood over her pretty little face and open mouth and wanked myself to completion right into it....its a long time since I've had a girl allow me a proper CIM finish - perfect ending!

Would I recommend? Whole heartedly!!

Will I return? I'm not sure....it was a mind blowing, no holds barred session for sure, but despite it not interfering with my level of arousal at the time - there was more than enough utterly convincing femininity about her to distract me from it - I am still not entirely comfortable with the signs and feel of facial hair .....perhaps this sounds shallow, but if she can sort that out, then I would be back like a shot!


Hidden Image/Members Only