Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Christmas Gift from a Regular - views?  (Read 3424 times)

Offline HappyandLucky

I visited a regular yesterday and at the beginning of the booking she gave me an Xmas gift (not sexual) but in the form of jewelery .  I have seen her every couple of weeks for the last year or so but I was totally surprised. I know they were for me as they were wrapped and addressed to me under my punting alias.  So overall not sure what to make of it. I thanked her and joked she must have spent a fortune on all her regulars.  No EAS involved for me but still not sure what to make of it.  Either accept it as a nice gesture in the festive season or  the sensible side of me sees it as a regular shoppers gift to ensure continued bookings in 2015 after my bumper donations in 2014. Just  wondered if anyone had something similar happen or views on a WG buying a punter a gift?

jolder

Why would you want to question it and analyse why?  Unless you already have EAS....

Online threechilliman

Just think how much you've spent on her and accept. Nothing more, nothing less.

tcm

Offline dboy74

That is very nice of her.

Get down your nearest cash for gold store and see how much it is worth  :)

Offline HappyandLucky

Why would you want to question it and analyse why?  Unless you already have EAS....
No EAS involved as stated earlier, been there many years ago and already learnt my lesson,  bought the Tshirt with a free fuck buddy heading towards a train crash . Just the first time in numerous punts when a prossie bought me a gift, more wondering if it had happened to anyone else or general views. Personally would have preferred a free punt as thought it was a little too close for comfort.

Offline Trevor12

Personally would have preferred a free punt

I was thinking the same thing. I've never seen the same WG regularly enough for a gift from her to be appropriate. However I think a free punt would blur the lines a bit more than a gift, as I imagine it could lead to some punters thinking 'if she's happy seeing me for free, then maybe, just maybe...'.

I think the gift was both meant as a nice gesture and to encourage continued bookings.

Offline akauya

I visited a regular yesterday and at the beginning of the booking she gave me an Xmas gift (not sexual) but in the form of jewelery .  I have seen her every couple of weeks for the last year or so but I was totally surprised. I know they were for me as they were wrapped and addressed to me under my punting alias.  So overall not sure what to make of it. I thanked her and joked she must have spent a fortune on all her regulars.  No EAS involved for me but still not sure what to make of it.  Either accept it as a nice gesture in the festive season or  the sensible side of me sees it as a regular shoppers gift to ensure continued bookings in 2015 after my bumper donations in 2014. Just  wondered if anyone had something similar happen or views on a WG buying a punter a gift?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43904.0

Quesadilla

tcm
+1 - I unfortunately haven't had a chance to see my regs over Christmas due to work commitments / flu so I will never know if I warranted a nice Christmas gift.  But would be flattered if I got anything at all.

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider

tcm

+1 As TCM says your over-thinking it. You say you have seen her every couple of weeks for the past year. It's just her way of saying thanks for your custom and she hopes it continues, nothing more.  :)

LL

It should still be under your Christmas tree at home. What are you doing opening it already?! It's not Christmas yet!  ;)

Offline RedKettle

I never have had a gift (from a WG!) but would be pleased to receive one - and impressed that she had actually shown some business sense!

Online threechilliman

The only gift I really want from a WG is that she doesn't cancel an hour before.....

tcm

fredpunter

I've been given a 500 ml bottle of christmas pudding favoured vodka, which is actually much more delicious than my description may suggest.

Offline Markus

Il take cashback any day of the week  :D :D :D

Offline CBPaul

tcm

Spot on.

I don't have a regular, yet, so don't qualify. I do try to have a punt close to Christmas and have overstayed my time with a couple of them 'because it's Christmas' in their words. Probably would have got the same if it was the middle of July but what the fuck, it's the closest I've got  :D

unclesweetheart

+1 As TCM says your over-thinking it. You say you have seen her every couple of weeks for the past year. It's just her way of saying thanks for your custom and she hopes it continues, nothing more.  :)

+1. She likes you as a client and hopes to continue the business relationship in the coming year.

KennyMilkshake

Its a good business practice, greasing the wheels of industry and all that.

Offline madeinwales56

Chances are she is pregnant with your child and she is softening you up before she tells you next time you see her. Only joking! Just good customer service. Don't get too carried away.

Online knightofthegarter

Without knowing the wg in question it is impossible to say. You will have a decent sense of what she is like after seeing her on so many occasions. I think it would be more of a sign of EAS on her part if she was doing other things as well. For example, it is the end of the booking, you've come more than once and are clearly sexually exhausted, have showered and got dressed, ready to leave but she asks if you'd like to stay and have a chat and makes no effort to encourage you to leave at all. And I don't mean a short polite farewell chat but a long one.

It is probably just a nice gesture of someone who values your custom, thinks you're a nice chap and maybe even enjoys some of your skills. It is probably not an indication she wants to be your girlfriend. Exchanging gifts doesn't happen too often in this hobby because people on both sides of the fence worry the gesture will be misconstrued. My advice is don't jump to conclusions unless she is giving you other reasons to think she has become too attached. Enjoy the gift and more importantly enjoy your fun  :dance:!

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Why wouldn't she buy you a gift.  You are probably one of her most regular guys so buying a gift to say thankyou makes great business sense as she wants you to carry on seeing her as regularly for the next year too.

Just take it as you would a gift from another type of business you frequent

Offline Happylad

When I worked for a living, running my own business, I considered it as a reasonable and sensible business practice to give all my best clients  a bottle of good whisky or wine at Christmas; occasionally they reciprocated, but more to the point they kept on giving me their business.

Your regular is simply following good professional business practice, and showing you that she appreciates your patronage.

GeeWiz

The jewelery could possibly be a re-gift and the Christmas Pudding an unwanted item from a hamper?

I did receive a continental chocolate once and she wasn't even a regular.

Andrew Sanderson

What's EAS ?????

Hi bigmc

EAS = emotional attachment syndrome

have a quick look at the 'punting wiki' on this site.

I needed to when I saw the term EAS.

Best avoided me thinks.

AS

Offline HappyandLucky

EAS must be avoided at all costs otherwise ur wallet and brain takes a real bashing. Pay, enjoy, leave. It's simples but easy to fall into the trap.  :hi:

Offline HappyandLucky

The jewelery could possibly be a re-gift and the Christmas Pudding an unwanted item from a hamper?

I did receive a continental chocolate once and she wasn't even a regular.
I always wear cuff links and these were the gift. But she could have got them in a Christmas cracker, but alll credit to the regular she had spent good £. Then again so have I but with Grt memories and nothing tangible but that's punting, love it or leave it.  :hi:

Offline Misty

I've been seeing a WG almost every week for the past 3 months - she gave me a gift last week for Christmas, all wrapped and everything :)

LL

I've been seeing a WG almost every week for the past 3 months - she gave me a gift last week for Christmas, all wrapped and everything :)
It's OK you can open it now - you don't have to wait. We won't tell her.

Offline Misty

It's OK you can open it now - you don't have to wait. We won't tell her.
I can tell it's a bottle of drink and will pretend it's from a work colleague, but will take delight in opening it on Christmas day, with my family, in the knowledge it's from my whore  :D
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 09:10:09 am by Misty »

Offline bigmc

Hi bigmc

EAS = emotional attachment syndrome

have a quick look at the 'punting wiki' on this site.

I needed to when I saw the term EAS.

Best avoided me thinks.

AS

Cheers

unclesweetheart

Got two presents this year from a regular: some really nice posh chocs and a free dinner date in the new year (with a paid session to follow). She didn't have to, so was very touched - though I know, as everyone does, that there's no such thing as a free lunch. However we get on really well, and though it's a business transaction at the end of the day it was a really nice gesture. Season of goodwill and all that, and surely best not to overthink?

Tjkooker

I can tell it's a bottle of drink and will pretend it's from a work colleague, but will take delight in opening it on Christmas day, with my family, in the knowledge it's from my whore  :D

Oh be carefull. What if there is a note inside or something similar. It's also pretty distasteful in my opinion. Your punting should be a million miles from family stuff.

Online threechilliman

Oh be carefull. What if there is a note inside or something similar. It's also pretty distasteful in my opinion. Your punting should be a million miles from family stuff.

Good advice. I think I'd take it away and open it in private. If it's now under the tree, let's all hope there's no note inside it....... Complacency will be the punters downfall!!

tcm

Offline Johny Stone

I got a delicious home cooked meal and some extra time from my reg  :yahoo:
Reward her with extra oral time  :D

LL

I got a delicious home cooked meal and some extra time from my reg  :yahoo:
Reward her with extra oral time  :D
And a bigger load  :hi: :hi: