Author Topic: Clapham/Battersea area. Best young GFE??  (Read 1157 times)

Offline Southwestben

Hi Fellas,
I’m heading to London mid Feb for work and staying in Clapham premier inn.
Hoping one of you kind gents might give me some recommendations for the best girls in the area?
My preferences are for younger (18-30), slim/athletic and I enjoy GFE.
I don’t get to visit London often so it’d be amazing to get some intel. I’ve been searching AW but nothing like a bit of local knowledge!
Thanks in advance

Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,412
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
If SE Asian/Thai ladies float your boat, it’s worth noting that Mayree has very recently relocated to the Battersea area.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

 :hi:

Offline Southwestben

If SE Asian/Thai ladies float your boat, it’s worth noting that Mayree has very recently relocated to the Battersea area.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

 :hi:


Thanks for the tip Waterhouse, she looks fit.
I generally favor British girls but she does look awesome and has some great reviews here 👍

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
If SE Asian/Thai ladies float your boat, it’s worth noting that Mayree has very recently relocated to the Battersea area.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

 :hi:

NB: Day off Sunday.