Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Ameera with Nuru Massage in London NW1  (Read 5750 times)

125 review(s) for Hot Ameera (119 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

password02

As part of my Birthday punting week had an excellent new experience with the sexy and stunning Hot Ameera - Yet again.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Only this time - No wet ginger and no hand cuffs - BUT a totally new experience and one that i highly recommend for 2015.

Usual good comms and agreed time and date a week ago - had a email on AW asking if I wanted to try something new? - A AW client had a session with her recently using Nuru gel for a B2B massage - The items had been ordered on AW and she had a great time as a newbie for Nuru massage with a new client a few days ago - Agreed to give it a go at £150 as it does get a little messy she said and also she has to put on the extra rubber sheet and extra towels as the gel can get into all sorts of places.

Got to the venue and her bedroom - while having a shower she had the bed room ready - We started with DFK as she had her white and red Nurses uniform on - this came off in 5 minutes and we were totally naked - then she covered me in the gel and I laid down - she covered her self and started to body massage me as i lay on my front,  she was sliding up and down my body and it did fell very nice -

Lots of sliding about on the rubber mattress and lots of DTBJ, OWO and fingers in holes while the gel was going all over the place - Was sucking her great tits for ages especially her sexy hard nipples - she does have great tits and especially hard nipples that you can suck on all day!!! mac on - doggy then turned over as she took CIM while I was fingering her sweet pussy - had a few drinks more OWO, DFK and tried another pop but no chance - Time was nearly up so had a shower together with more BJ and kissing - she got me hard again and had me in her mouth as the shower water was going all over both of us - Excellent session with time over running by 10 minutes - All gel off and a nice DFK to finish me off.

Another great birthday treat - Only 2 more to go !!!

Booked another session for early January with another Nuru gel massage, hope to try a few more different sliding positions - Perhaps have another favorite to join us? maybe???

:hi:

:hi:
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 01:10:29 am by password02 »

Eastend69er

URA Very lucky man!
Nice review as always sir.

Offline The_Don

another Nuru gel massage, hope to try a few more different sliding positions -

Been looking for a good one but not found any W/G what could do it right!

Good to hear you had a good time

Offline Steve2

Most masseuses would do it BUT

Nuru  gel is expensive. About £20 for one treatment

Lots more cleaning up required.

Ideally you'd need a wet room

Offline ash_g

Nice review password, I got to try this Nuru massage.  :thumbsup:

Hornydevil247

Great review Mr PW.  :thumbsup:

Seeing Ameera at the weekend so may this out.

HD

password02

Been looking for a good one but not found any W/G what could do it right!

Good to hear you had a good time

It was really a trial run as it was a small amount that she used = she has ordered some more but will not be delivered until after the new year - it is still a new learning curve for her so I would give it at least a few weeks until she has done a few to get a lot better. Not sure if it was the expensive nuru gel but it sure was slippery!!! Very weird as no taste or smell - we did run over as we had a nice shower to get cleaned up

UberX

Actually I wanted to know one thing Is this Ameera worked with group of girls in North London group?. They had different incall places Baker street, Finchley, Marylebone and later they closed down after raid? I have seen one girl from this group she was Turkish and Czech mixed exactly looked like Ameera later she gone independent and had different profiles. Age wise she is a little bit difference or maybe she was her twin sister :kiss: :)

Offline herbie007

Great review PW

Glad you enjoyed your Nuru massage, sounds like a lot of fun.  :drinks:

Hornydevil247

It was really a trial run as it was a small amount that she used = she has ordered some more but will not be delivered until after the new year - it is still a new learning curve for her so I would give it at least a few weeks until she has done a few to get a lot better. Not sure if it was the expensive nuru gel but it sure was slippery!!! Very weird as no taste or smell - we did run over as we had a nice shower to get cleaned up

So Mr PW this Nuru massage is a bit like eating a hotdog whilst playing snooker over loaded with mustard and ketchup, you bite down on hot dog and the sausage shoots out lands on on the table and pots the black ball.  :D

HD

password02

Actually I wanted to know one thing Is this Ameera worked with group of girls in North London group?. They had different incall places Baker street, Finchley, Marylebone and later they closed down after raid? I have seen one girl from this group she was Turkish and Czech mixed exactly looked like Ameera later she gone independent and had different profiles. Age wise she is a little bit difference or maybe she was her twin sister :kiss: :)

No this is not the same girl. Her dad is from yeman. And def. Not Turkish

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Good to hear you had a good time PW. Look forward to hearing of your 2 remaining birthday week punts  ;)

UberX

No this is not the same girl. Her dad is from yeman. And def. Not Turkish

Ok thanks. I shall check her out next year.  Does she genuinely look like 21years old in your experience? :)

password02

Ok thanks. I shall check her out next year.  Does she genuinely look like 21years old in your experience? :)

Yes IMO - I would easily say between 21-22 - Has a great pretty innocent face 0 But a filthy dirty sexy girl in the bedroom - will be seeing a bit more of Hot Ameera in 2015

Hornydevil247

Yes IMO - I would easily say between 21-22 - Has a great pretty innocent face 0 But a filthy dirty sexy girl in the bedroom - will be seeing a bit more of Hot Ameera in 2015

+1 Just seen her tonight. Loved the nurse's uniform Mr PW though it did not stay on for long.  :thumbsup:

Offline claretandblue

i remember her saying she was 24 when i first saw her a few months back,imo that is about right

password02

i remember her saying she was 24 when i first saw her a few months back,imo that is about right

Yes I think you are correct 23-24 real age perhaps but does look a lot younger IMO - she can easily get away with being any age between 19-24

Offline Paul31

I have booked my first ever nuru with ameera for a couple of weeks. Have seen her a few times so know how much fun she can be
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 10:31:47 am by Paul31 »

Offline jesus_jones

Ameera used to definitely work for that 'group', so you could be thinking of the same girl (she has always used the name Ameera). I was the first person to post a review of her on UKP, and I saw her when she was based in the Kentish Town outpost of said 'group'.

There were so many girls working for this group though, often changing on a daily basis, and the pimp described many of his girls as Arabic so you could be thinking of someone else.

Here is my review of her when she was working for this group, shortly before going indie:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=10249.0
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 01:30:44 pm by jesus_jones »