Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Keeva @ amour  (Read 1122 times)

Strachen1982

External Link/Members Only

So this is my first review on so go easy on me please :D

So was a choice between keeva or blonde babe honey as both were available. After reading the reviews on here decided on keeva.

Great comms from amour as usual. Was texted address and told to go straight in once there.
Location was on queyside so easy to get to. Only problem was not good parking but not a deal breaker.

Arrived and buzzed myself in and walked through the door to find keegan standing standing there looking amazing.
Amazing body and very pretty. Had a quick chat and then was told I was making her uncomfortable because I was wearing to many clothes   :)

So onto dfk and lots of touching While she gently started to work her hand around my cock. I requested if I could use her toys on her and she wasn't shy about getting them out. Decided on the vibrator and had her bent over while I slid it into her.

Then onto so amazing oral lots of spit and she really eats your cocktail like it's a lolly pop.
Anal was offered but not my thing so passed on that.
continued with more oral as I slid my fingers into her. She kept telling me to spit on her puss and slap her ass.
by this point I could feel I couldn't hold back as her oral skills are amazing so decided to finish of.
I asked where she would like me to cum and without a reply she stood up and dropped to her knees and opened her mouth then swallowed half and let the rest run down her face and onto her Tits.

she is definitely worth the wait as I know how hard it is to get a booking.

Sorry I don't know how to post a link but am sure everyone knows her by now.

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Arrived and buzzed myself in and walked through the door to find keegan standing standing there looking amazing.

:lol:

That made an excellent review even better.

Strachen1982

Offline toon972

Have not seen Keeva for a while now,must make an effort next year.

Offline foreverchanges

Great review..dare say if KK had been waiting behind the door I would have had to use the wallet in car get out clause!

She really is the best...Walking in a Keeva Wonderland...

kingkong