Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Woo Woo time with RubyWoo  (Read 2691 times)

Hornydevil247

Saw Rubywoo today after a reccomedation from Herbie007 who saw her earlier this year. Thank you for the recommendation Herbie and I had a great time.

External Link/Members Only

Comms Great comms with Ruby via email and text from the initial enquiry till booking was made.

Venue Ground a Floor flat in Streatham which is a fifteen minute walk from Streatham Station. Ruby is your typical woman who loves to shop and the flat is full of clothes and shoes. It is cluttered but clean.

I would describe Ruby as a great girl. Nice tight body and arse with perky tits.

Event Lots of deep deep DFK (Stayer you would like her on her DFK alone) awesome oral skills, teased my cock, licked and sucked my balls. Enjoyed 69 with her and she loves to be fingered fucked. Fucked her in MISH, doggy style and her on top.

She made me pop five times in a 90 minute session. Twice CIM and three through fucking.  :yahoo:

Summary Great first punt with Ruby. She is hot hot stuff. Thanks for the heads up Herbie. First punt  south of the river turned out to be a great one. I would return for more Woo Woo and would definitely recommend her to others.  :thumbsup:

HD  :diablo:

Offline shagbambi

Five pops! She worked hard! Love a good MILF.

Offline bestbefore

Oh yes!

Ruby is one of the greats! I only wish I could manage more than one pop with her in 90 minutes.

But is she really a Milf? She is only 35….

Hornydevil247

Hornydevil247

Hornydevil247

Hornydevil247

It's been changed. Thanks Admin.

I must be suffering from the woo factor  :wacko:

HD

Hornydevil247

west8

I digging a hole here

Sounds to me like you did FAR more than simply dig that hole.  :drinks:

You beast.  ;)

Offline herbie007

Hi HD

Good review and glad you enjoyed your punt.

And it’s also thanks to Ludwig as I think it was him who first reviewed her.  :drinks:

Offline shagbambi

Is 35 in prossie years not 40 in real years?  Which makes her a MILF...

Hornydevil247

Is 35 in prossie years not 40 in real years?  Which makes her a MILF...

I cannot comment as I'm still climbing out of the last hole I dug for myself.  :dash:

HD

Hornydevil247

Hi HD

Good review and glad you enjoyed your punt.

And it’s also thanks to Ludwig as I think it was him who first reviewed her.  :drinks:

Ludwig  :drinks:

fredpunter

I would like it to be known that from now on I am 35 as well, unless we are talking pensions and free bus passes

Offline smiths

Saw Rubywoo today after a reccomedation from Herbie007 who saw her earlier this year. Thank you for the recommendation Herbie and I had a great time.

External Link/Members Only

Comms Great comms with Ruby via email and text from the initial enquiry till booking was made.

Venue Ground a Floor flat in Streatham which is a fifteen minute walk from Streatham Station. Ruby is your typical woman who loves to shop and the flat is full of clothes and shoes. It is cluttered but clean.

I would describe Ruby as a great girl. Nice tight body and arse with perky tits.

Event Lots of deep deep DFK (Stayer you would like her on her DFK alone) awesome oral skills, teased my cock, licked and sucked my balls. Enjoyed 69 with her and she loves to be fingered fucked. Fucked her in MISH, doggy style and her on top.

She made me pop five times in a 90 minute session. Twice CIM and three through fucking.  :yahoo:

Summary Great first punt with Ruby. She is hot hot stuff. Thanks for the heads up Herbie. First punt  south of the river turned out to be a great one. I would return for more Woo Woo and would definitely recommend her to others.  :thumbsup:

If she had a displayed phone number i would of punted with her some time ago but no number, no business off me. Glad you had a good punt with her though. :thumbsup:

password02

Good review again - Seems you had a decent session

:hi:

Ludwig

Ludwig  :drinks:

:hi: You're welcome ... good to hear that you enjoyed your time with her ...

5 pops would be out of the question for me personally; but if you're capable of such exploits, then it comes as no surprise that Ruby is the lass to facilitate it - I've been back to see her several times since my initial review and she remains one of my favourite WGs ... quirky & a good laugh, she loves sex and could snog for England ...

On the downside, I see that she's recently upped her 90 minute rate from £130 to £150  :thumbsdown: ... but still very good VFM nonetheless ...

« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 01:53:27 am by Ludwig »

Offline stayer

OK HD, you've persuaded me to add her to my unwieldy hotlist.