. I have come to this overall conclusion which is similar to all of what is said,
1) The longer you wait, the higher the intensity of the orgasm. However there is probably not much difference in intensity between 30 days and 40. A huge load is not guaranteed
2) you don't have to wait a month to shoot a big load and there is no guarantee. But shooting loads everyday may guarantee small loads if there is no break or edging.
3) edging is key for bigger loads. I have shoot a big load hours after shooting the same day because of edging
4) kegals and reverse kegals are a second key for bigger loads.
5) waiting 2 weeks is best anything more than 3 weeks is taking the piss. Unless you want to achieve something new like multiple orgasm or a shorter refractory period (recovery time after orgasm)
6) In 2015 I am going to start no fapping just for 7 days but I will edge and kegal much more.
7) I personally stay aware from drugs and supplements but I have noticed horny goat make you more horny in a shorter period of time (18 hours for me) but does not produce a bigger load. I don't need it but creates more excitement
8) I get harder hard ons with more carbohydrates and more water 3 litres a day. Carbs from rice, pasta, oatmeal, banana, sweet potato, potato, quinoa.