Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pear shaped BBW in the North East  (Read 3015 times)

Wanker8

Basically I'm looking for a bbw with a HUGE arse. Any idea fellas?

I've got some time this week and fancy a punt.

The WGs that fit the profile of BBW I have found so far, like Poppy and Amy at Amore, are certainly busty but don't have the 'pear shape' big arse I'm looking for.

That being said. Has anyone seen  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only?

Cheers

Wanker8

Fuck it. After reading some review I have decided to see Amy. I'm looking forward to it and it should be an experience at the very least for my first punt!

Online ProfessorYaffle

Not sure if she's exactly what you're after but check out Charlotte's secrets - she's very leggy with a big shapely bum:
External Link/Members Only

Can you provide a link to a pic showing the sort of shaped girl you're after?

Offline Greenman

Not sure if pear shaped but

Little Vicky is defenty worth exploring
Mixed views in here
But
Milf yes
Big ass yes yes
Really enjoys it too

Wanker8

Not sure if she's exactly what you're after but check out Charlotte's secrets - she's very leggy with a big shapely bum:

Can you provide a link to a pic showing the sort of shaped girl you're after?

Something like this Hidden Image/Members Only

Wanker8

Not to everybody's taste but right up my street

Mackydees

I'm unashamedly biased but Amy ticks the boxes for me, as long as you're ready for some debauchery and filth then you'll not be disappointed.

Barry Shipton

Not my personal bag but from the many reviews I've read Amy is by all accounts very dirty, but also well reviewed is Victoria of Washington, but has lost weight recently so not sure if she's big enough!

Amy's AW is here, she also has her own website with more pics and info as well as being on Amour

Victoria's here

And there are lots if threads about bigger ladies - some if these like Illie are just curvy but check them and similar threads:
www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17363.0

Offline dino1990

I've seen poppy twice and had a good time. Her arse is similar to the girl in the picture. Her tits are massive too.

She's confident very horny and gives great owo. Good for a quick fix.

Wanker8