Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: younggirlx  (Read 3184 times)

6 review(s) for younggirlx (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline realist

Have had a busy few days. Shame I missed KDD but did get to see younggirlx/ Emilie.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is definitely Swedish - IMHO. Height yes about 5'5" and would agree with size 10. Profile says 23 but may be anything between 23-27 (and I would say more towards the upper end but can never be sure about these things). Profile says long brown hair - it looked black but that might just be the bad room lighting. She had great blue eyes and a very attractive face. Would not disagree that breasts were C cup, and is fully shaved. Came in dressed very smart casual - a clear wow factor! She was not hugely talkative and may have been a bit shy to start. We talked for a while and had some wine but after a while I had start the process - which is what I hate - but must admit after that there was no hesitation.  She is very pretty and although we had a good time and would see her again - not sure that we naturally clicked or could be her shyness/Scandi cultural traits coming through. There was no real DFK.

Started with oral - which was ok but particularly good with a Swedish treat doing the honours - and she was ok with fingering. CIM and nicely swallowed. Second attempt took longer - as it had been a long day for me - but was fun trying. mainly missionary but tried cowboy - not much energy there. Tried some rimming (she to me) - which was interesting and nice. Tried doggy but not sure that this was a preferred position for her. So tried OWO again and ended missionary. Was definitely fun trying to finish with someone like Emilie. And was nice that she would open her eyes to look at me as I was trying all those positions.

Overall not a bad meeting with a particularly attractive young Scandi girl!

Offline shagbambi

Sounds like a good time. Nice girl and pretty good VFM in terms of outcall prices.

Offline Luke

Is she still around? Anyone seen her lately?

Offline Cabbots

She has been around, though her comms are sporadic.  Have been trying to tee-up a meeting with her, but timings are proving tricky at the moment.  She does respond to emails eventually - takes around three days!