Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British_BUSTY_Blonde Edinburgh  (Read 2011 times)

1 review(s) for British_BUSTY_Blonde (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Matrix

External Link/Members Only

The cliched "long time lurker".

I had intended to stay that way but the above's showing tonight has made me register.

She'd had a few wines and was blethering away, we're getting on fine after about 40 mins got down to business, finished, then she goes on some extraordinary rant about how she hates weegies. She then starts spewing a load of bigoted nonsense and it turns out She depises Edinburgh, Scotland, e.t.c.

I told Her I was leaving and She went Fucking apeshit!!!

She started screaming GET OUT repeatedly (i hadn't even dressed), Threw her shoes at me, then preceded to punch me in the face and run outside screaming, Rapist-peadophile.

I informed Her I was phoning the police and She ran back inside.

She's now rung my punting phone 3 times and left a message telling me i'm pasty (no shit), bald (the furthest from it upstairs and down) and best of all I have a limp (Had to leave wearing only one boot)

Oh She's not very attractive and gives very poor oral too, nice ass though.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 09:24:20 pm by Matrix »

Offline tazman1002001

Mmmmm,......that's all I have to say....TJ might not be as nice as me
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Matrix

Well Taz, you could always go and her try for yourself.

JazzMan

Offline Matrix

What happens if you push the button?

Offline Banquo

What happens if you push the button?

you're a long time lurker.. so you know how this place works?

Offline Matrix

I believe so.

I've oiled the sword and shined the shield in preparation.

StPunt

Offline Banquo

then you'll know that many members find your first post a bit suspicious. You'll be fine with that and get on with posting information about your punts and you'll be looking forward to taking information from other posts/reviews
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 11:09:48 pm by Banquo »

Offline Matrix

Aye.

Do you think I should post some old ones' or just post as I go?

(Coming up for 10 years of this pastime)

Offline Matrix

Offline Matrix

For those outside Edinburgh, AD Is the Andrew Duncan centre.

Offline Banquo

Aye.

Do you think I should post some old ones' or just post as I go?

(Coming up for 10 years of this pastime)

posting reviews from the last few months would be helpful. Then post as you go.

Offline Matrix

I'll start slowly, ease my way in.... then.

Yes a few would be best. Too many in a short space of time might ruffle some feathers, if memory serves.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 11:30:17 pm by Matrix »

StPunt

we're not at all paranoid around here

Offline Matrix

BootyAddict

Ts was she as per photos?

I can put on a high pitch at end of sentence and get a podger ater taking her some tunnocks teacakes.

Offline Matrix

Ts was she as per photos?

I can put on a high pitch at end of sentence and get a podger ater taking her some tunnocks teacakes.

She's is "blonde", probably around 29 and does have too big, fake tits with large scars. Facially unattractive. She  kept the dress on during intercourse. Looks rather rotund in the belly department. I would say the photo's she uses are not Hers (they look a lot better).

If you are going to see her, agree with everything she says and don't speak and you might get out of there in one piece.