Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: tori1986  (Read 2633 times)

Offline rikgrimsby

so got a punt lined up with tori1986 at the weekend External Link/Members Only looking forward to seeing her. been on my wish list for a while now. shes look good from her videos

Offline arty45

She is on my HL. Would appreciate reading your review :)

Offline rikgrimsby

no prob arty45... so far so good. good emailing and txting to sort it all out. my xmas prezzie to myself,lol

Offline Chezzie John

She's been on my to do list for years but the no kissing bit has put me off booking her.

Offline rikgrimsby

no kissing dosn't bother me thats not really my thing with esocrts

Offline rikgrimsby

just hae a relook at her profile on aw and her last review was 2013.... tho she has been signing in day to day. is this a warning of something as she has no recent feedback?

Offline Chezzie John

Some girls just don't comfim bookings on AW so the punter is unable to leave any feedback. I think if she was somebody to avoid it would have been brought up on here by now.

Offline stevedave

Anyone got any recent experience with this girl?

Looks like she only really uses AW as a means to an end for advertising...fair enough. Anyone seen her recently? She looks pretty decent...

Offline GDYork

I visited her a few years back (2011 according to her feedback) just for a quickie.
Great oral skills, doesn't swallow & as it was just a quickie I had to make do with a view of her cleavage

Online si_man

I saw her a lot in Leeds. Her blow job is the best I've ever had.

Offline stevedave

Cheers lads. Was just wandering if the pics are still accurate really. I have to go to Morley with work quite often, so am thinking about popping to see her to take advantage of her apparently first class oral skills :P

Offline Chezzie John

I'll meet her sooner or later. It's just the no kissing bit still that means she not quite made it to the top of my to do list

Offline p3ngu1n

I'll meet her sooner or later. It's just the no kissing bit still that means she not quite made it to the top of my to do list

Looked at her before but the no kissing bit had me scratching my balls thinking wtf? But I've just had a peek in her pg and now I'm tempted!  ;)

Offline Eric_large

I saw her end of last year for an hour. Great girl I parked up the street and walked down to see her as her drive is a little crowded. Pictures are accurate she's had a kid so is a little conscious of her stomach and doesn't get fully nude but this shouldn't put you off, owo is great and willing to bend which ever way you want her to. Have fun mate!

Offline p3ngu1n

I saw her end of last year for an hour. Great girl I parked up the street and walked down to see her as her drive is a little crowded. Pictures are accurate she's had a kid so is a little conscious of her stomach and doesn't get fully nude but this shouldn't put you off, owo is great and willing to bend which ever way you want her to. Have fun mate!

Seen her since!!

+1 on the OWO - it's the stuff of memories!  :) Great lass too