Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Final punt of the year  (Read 3124 times)

Offline Philbiao1

Alright fellas? We're coming to the end of the year so I thought I'd ask who do you have lined up for your final punt of the year?

I'm hoping for a session with EvaBelo but looking at her profile I don't hold out much luck. Be that as it may, who do you want to end the year with?  :thumbsup:

Offline OscarC

Eva is my last punt this week :-)

Online johnr1

started the year with Tori Taylor so that's who I am going to end it with and prob start 2015 with always great to get on with and so much fun in the sack, after four years of seeing her she just gets better and better  :P and I have seen a few but she for me is still the best and why I keep going back

Toshiba

The clock is ticking for me, i enquired about keeva today but shes off till the new year

Havent got a clue, same as you i was gonna have a go with Eva, may just keep my cash as im not taking a chance although i need a good fuck, i really do

gladragthehandbag

Offline Uniformad

Finally got a booking with teen Jade so it may be her on I might squeeze another in  :lol:

Offline alenski

What do you guys think of this one I'm undecided?

using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
she looks really good but looks can be deceiving as i know only too well.£120 for a girl with no feedback is  not recommended.big risk.

gladragthehandbag

she looks really good but looks can be deceiving as i know only too well.£120 for a girl with no feedback is  not recommended.big risk.

My thoughts exactly but she looks great but I'm thinking someone made it using her fb pics

Offline alenski

my first punt of the year was with sophie of gateshead quayside when i  was just a newbie .she may be getting on but she allways gives a first class service.i will return on the 30th to finally complete a most sucessful 2014.happy holidays to one and all.    allan

Offline NotTooOld4It

Well I'm going to try and arrange another booking with Jess1000 in Stockton between Christmas and New Year. I stumbled across her profile on AW after somebody mentioned her on here and I've had three sessions with her. She's fantastic.

Offline alenski

My thoughts exactly but she looks great but I'm thinking someone made it using her fb pics
well you could try it then walk if its a different girl  or you could see morgan or antonia from diamonds both super-hot girls and highly recommended and cheaper .risk free.

Offline MasterChief

Eva is my last punt this week :-)

Same here, unless I go for one over the weekend :)

Offline johnny34

Offline johnny34

My final booking is BlondebabeHoney later this week  :yahoo:

Mike Hunt

My final booking is BlondebabeHoney later this week  :yahoo:

+1
Hope she doesn't let me down like her sidekick jade did recently

Offline Philbiao1

I'm still hoping for an appointment with Eva before the year is out but I got a feeling I might have to plan b it and make a spur of the moment call to one of the agencies.

walking dead

Offline toon972

I am seeing Jade, :yahoo:Anyone stuck on who to see I highly recommend Belle.Just done review.

Offline Third Man

got a couple to go before end of year, Morgan today and tomorrow. Morgan next week. then Morgan just before new year! ;)

Offline MasterChief

got a couple to go before end of year, Morgan today and tomorrow. Morgan next week. then Morgan just before new year! ;)

Call me Mr Sensitive, but do you like Morgan by any chance

Offline Mansell

Well I'm going to try and arrange another booking with Jess1000 in Stockton between Christmas and New Year. I stumbled across her profile on AW after somebody mentioned her on here and I've had three sessions with her. She's fantastic.

Yep, she's great and my final punt for the year, booked tomorrow, really looking forward to seeing her. She's a brilliant find and thanks for your review, would never have seen her without it. Must do a review after, although we ought to be greedy and keep her to ourselves  :lol: :lol:

Offline Philbiao1

Looks like I managed to swing an appointment with BlondeBabeHoney as my final punt of the year. I am really looking forwards to it as I've tried a few times in the past without luck - timetables just never matched.

Quesadilla

Had to cancel most of my scheduled pre-Christmas punts due to last week being out in Munich for work, and then catching man flu (well feels a bit more severe than that).

Can't really make too many plans until I'm ready to start exchanging the right kind of bodily fluids...looking like I will be back in action for early next week. 

I have a Christmas Eve punt lined up, then Little Katie and Adele4U just after Christmas - but given that I've had to forgo my pre-Christmas treats I will be looking to make up for it after Christmas and so will be looking for a New Year's special for sure. 

Currently have a RB running for New Year's Eve but will also be keeping an eye out on my hot lists to see who's working 30th / 31st.

Yohan Kebab 2

duo with tori taylor and dirty dionne for me

Offline NotTooOld4It

Yep, she's great and my final punt for the year, booked tomorrow, really looking forward to seeing her. She's a brilliant find and thanks for your review, would never have seen her without it. Must do a review after, although we ought to be greedy and keep her to ourselves  :lol: :lol:

Glad to know I've done a little good on here. But it's too late to be greedy I reckon; the secret's out.

I've booked Jess for Tuesday afternoon of the 30th.

Offline Bengeo13

I've got two planned, someone new who I have always intended to see but never made it - this includes NI'MNTO4I's Jess in Stockton, the much hailed Ella at Elite, April at NNE and the new arrival at Diamonds,  Belle.
And then to round the year off, someone with whom I can be assured of a satisfactory outcome, this list includes Honey, Jade, Morgan, Faith, Grace, Savannah, Tori Taylor,  Eva, Louise and Lily if she returns.
Any new suggestions welcome?

Offline toon972

Nope,I think you have covered everybody there. :thumbsup:

Offline Philbiao1

Just come back from seeing Honey today. If I ever recover I'll do a review.  :crazy:

Trelf

I have the absolute pleasure of a last booking of the year with Savannah tomorrow. :D :D :D :D :D

The fishman 2014

I wouldn't bank on savannah, she txt me cancelling tomorrow. I trust the reasons she gave as I have known her a couple of years now

Trelf

I wouldn't bank on savannah, she txt me cancelling tomorrow. I trust the reasons she gave as I have known her a couple of years now

Bugger!!