Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anytta new - Croydon  (Read 1338 times)

1 review(s) for anytta new (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

I saw her around 1 month ago.

External Link/Members Only

Location: building next to the centrale car park in west Croydon - she's on the same road as the  TkMAXX entrance, clean, tidy & safe place.

Comms: Direct with the girl, no issues really - run of the mill.

Girl: As per the pictures really.

It was late Thursday night 11:30pm, I'd just finished having a few drinks with some old friends in the pub on Surrey street market and you guessed it I needed to unload, relatively conveniently and locally to the pub as my next stop was a taxi directly home.

A 1 mile radius search pulled up this girl and I'd recognised her from previous searches months before and remembered she had a nice enough arse I'd love to smash in doggy, I also noticed the BB on the enjoy list too.

During the initial phone call, after asking all the usual questions, I put her to the test and suggested in a deal breaker type of way that I'd like BB she instantly said "NO, I never do this!"
I then said "hold on a minute, its on your enjoy list...?". She replied with "I work with a friend, its on there for her". ( which didn't make sense at all, but whatever she didn't offer bb ...allegedly)
I then umm'd and arr'd a bit to see if she would change her mind, but she didn't so I booked her.

After arriving she gave me 'the look' I could instantly tell that she fancied me. After paying  she mumbled something about having a shower. I thought she was suggesting that I needed a shower and it instantly got my back up, she then smiled and said "No, I'm going to have a shower, I'll be five minutes"
I was f***ing stunned, I nearly collapsed, a Romanian having a wash just before seeing a punter, I actually thought I was onto a good thing and it would be all uphill from there.....

Anyway to be brief on the service / downfalls:

I opted for Covered Oral - Which was pretty poor for a fat girl, she tried though I'll give her that. (however covered Oral never does it for me)

She wouldn't get on top - probably because she's so fat she was embarrassed in front of me.

Then onto missionary and for a girl that just showered - her pussy absolutely STANK something rotten....my god.

Moved swiftly to doggy - but I just couldn't keep it hard due to smell.

Decided to call it a day and declared I wanted to pop on her arse - I thought of England and dropped my load.

Paid £60

These are the pictures that attracted me as I'm a sucker for a round chunky piece of ass on a girl that has a visible waist ( or at least a hint of one  :lol:)...

Hidden Image/Members Only

She claimed to be Bulgarian, but profile says Romanian and also now that's where they're accessing from.
If the smell hadn't of been there, I think the punt could of been semi decent.

steer clear guys

Offline The_Don

Sorry to her you had a bad punt, some time its just like that a few bad ones then a good one

UberX

I saw her around 1 month ago.

External Link/Members Only

Location: building next to the centrale car park in west Croydon - she's on the same road as the  TkMAXX entrance, clean, tidy & safe place.

Comms: Direct with the girl, no issues really - run of the mill.

Girl: As per the pictures really.

It was late Thursday night 11:30pm, I'd just finished having a few drinks with some old friends in the pub on Surrey street market and you guessed it I needed to unload, relatively conveniently and locally to the pub as my next stop was a taxi directly home.

A 1 mile radius search pulled up this girl and I'd recognised her from previous searches months before and remembered she had a nice enough arse I'd love to smash in doggy, I also noticed the BB on the enjoy list too.

During the initial phone call, after asking all the usual questions, I put her to the test and suggested in a deal breaker type of way that I'd like BB she instantly said "NO, I never do this!"
I then said "hold on a minute, its on your enjoy list...?". She replied with "I work with a friend, its on there for her". ( which didn't make sense at all, but whatever she didn't offer bb ...allegedly)
I then umm'd and arr'd a bit to see if she would change her mind, but she didn't so I booked her.

After arriving she gave me 'the look' I could instantly tell that she fancied me. After paying  she mumbled something about having a shower. I thought she was suggesting that I needed a shower and it instantly got my back up, she then smiled and said "No, I'm going to have a shower, I'll be five minutes"
I was f***ing stunned, I nearly collapsed, a Romanian having a wash just before seeing a punter, I actually thought I was onto a good thing and it would be all uphill from there.....

Anyway to be brief on the service / downfalls:

I opted for Covered Oral - Which was pretty poor for a fat girl, she tried though I'll give her that. (however covered Oral never does it for me)

She wouldn't get on top - probably because she's so fat she was embarrassed in front of me.

Then onto missionary and for a girl that just showered - her pussy absolutely STANK something rotten....my god.

Moved swiftly to doggy - but I just couldn't keep it hard due to smell.

Decided to call it a day and declared I wanted to pop on her arse - I thought of England and dropped my load.

Paid £60

These are the pictures that attracted me as I'm a sucker for a round chunky piece of ass on a girl that has a visible waist ( or at least a hint of one  :lol:)...

She claimed to be Bulgarian, but profile says Romanian and also now that's where they're accessing from.
If the smell hadn't of been there, I think the punt could of been semi decent.

steer clear guys

i thought you looked like your avatar so you choose this fat pussy. :lol:

Offline flybynightpm

Very similar looking lady to my punt yesterday... ur top pic with black hair is her... you might find fun...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline pumps

Sorry to her you had a bad punt, some time its just like that a few bad ones then a good one

thanks, Yes that's the way punting is these days...good ones are generally few and far between! Hopefully I'll have a decent one later tonight  ;)

i thought you looked like your avatar so you choose this fat pussy. :lol:

lol - No!. I go for bubble butts or similar, generally they tend to be on the Plus size ladies.

Very similar looking lady to my punt yesterday... ur top pic with black hair is her... you might find fun...

Thanks for your recommendation, Slough maybe just a tad too far for me but I'll definitely ponder her
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 08:08:45 pm by pumps »

Offline The_Don

Next time I'm out that way I mite try, thanks  :thumbsup: