External Link/Members Only and her old link on BP
External Link/Members OnlyThis meeting happened in Munich but as Saray was in the UK previously and she may come back I thought I make a further contribution by sharing my review when I met her in Germany. I hope this is OK.
Contact was via whatsapp and she responded fairly quickly. I go in touch with her a couple of days before my arrival - we whatsapped on/off during the next two days and I knew she was still available when I arrived. I wanted to experience her huge cumshot which is well documented on her X and onlyfans.
Arranged for 1h, €200. I went to the location and she buzzed me in. Residential block of flats in Munich - she was dressed in her short skirt as I asked her. She looked stunning even without breasts. We connected well with some light kissing but I was there for something else. She took her cock out which was a good 9inch if not longer and the girth on that thing was awesome. I tried to take as much as I could in my mouth and I think I did a good job. She fucked my face for a good 30min. She enjoyed it. I sucked her ass which was tight. She fucked me hard for a good 15 min and made me cum and as I often ask, she made me eat every drop . She then had a short break and made me get on my knees. I knew what was coming. She made me sit with my mouth open and tongue out -- she gave me what I think was 10 shots of juicy spunk. I could not swallow this but I had it run down my face... I do not know where she gets all this from!
We continued to chat - she's really chilled and I would love to meet her again when shes hopefully in the UK..