Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where's Emily Jaye???  (Read 2599 times)

J82517

Hi peeps

Does anyone know where Emily Jaye gone?? She was on AW but no longer active.  She was a nice fit blonde stunner. Was also known as Aimee225xx

Thanx

J

a10

Believed she has "retired"... for now at least.

It's not the first time she's disappeared and probably won't be the last
Was also known as Aimee225xx

And the rest! Aimee225xx was her third or fourth name/profile, she had at least one removed by AW before. Just keep an eye out, she might well return!

Offline mh

I've never met her, but I do recall she always hid her profile when she was away.

J82517

Thanx guys

Will keep an eye out

J

gheema

she's back - profile in Cardiff at the moment.

Offline agent47

she's back - profile in Cardiff at the moment.

Do you have a link,has she changed her name and profile i have had search but cant find her. i clicked on the feed back she left me from last year but says no longer on AW.
any info would be great thanks.

Offline agent47

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the link, about a year the last time i saw her looks like my next punt is sorted  :thumbsup:

Offline Jakeygy2k

Anyone got the latest on her now? Dec 2015?

She's by far the what I've ever had. Would pay well over the odds just to see her one last time!
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Online tictacs

I never got around to seeing her unfortunately. It's a shame she doesn't seem to be coming back this time - it's been quite a while now since her profile disappeared anyway.

Offline aj12345

A real disappointment if she never comes back. Saw her twice, probably the prettiest wg I've ever ever seen with a body to die for.

Offline Biznasty

Assume nobody has seen/heard from her still? Shame it seems she's now gone for good :( need a lookalike!

Offline Stiltskin

If you're interested in a lookalike, there's something about this girl that reminds me of Emily Jaye. She's not a blonde, but does have a very similar body type, with perfect enhanced boobs and a flawless toned body. She's Polish, but her accent is English. In fact I thought she was an Essex girl.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Biznasty

Emily is great too,  seen her a few times when she was reading / basingstoke based.  You're right there are definite similarities between them.

Offline Ez90

Is that the polish Emily?

If it is - she's better than Emily jaye!