Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New profile feature coming to UKPunting  (Read 10875 times)

a10

If the girls are to have any degree of trust in the forum as a means of self-promotion, they will have one concern: the authenticity of reviews and the integrity of the reviewers. But there are a few girls who don’t grasp PR quite as well as Dee, Platinum Cindy and MissKDD.

So the whole Platinum Cindy's boyfriend/pimp posting as her to slag off rival girls and challenge unliked reviews just passed you buy? Or is that your idea of good PR, savvy WGs?  :crazy:

I know this as two girls I have reviewed have specifically told me on subsequent visits that if I write -anything- else about them on the forum, I will be ‘persona non grata’ in their eyes. Their reasons for this are not important, but they are valid (in my opinion) so I have agreed to their requests.
So you've just identified yourself as an unreliable reviewer, easily blackmailed into modifying what you write to suit a WG! So much for 'trusted' reviewer 'status'  :dash:

Personally I think leave the profiles and service lists to AW, we can use UKP as we always have - an independant cross-checker. I do like the rates summary and contact number though.

Offline Sedlmayer

Before we totally rule out a "verified reviewer" or "trusted reviewer" what about this - on other sites I've seen a system where members vote on whether a post or member is helpful.
So members who have seen a reviewed girl can vote on whether a particular review tallies with their experience. A net positive of 5 or more votes of confidence could make a review trusted.
If you could then track per user not just how many reviews but how many trusted reviews that would give people a better indication of the reliability of their future reviews.
Even one trusted review makes it easier to decide if a new review might be worth relying on.

Open to abuse through personal issues, spite etc.

A review's a review - judge it through your own common sense and other things that particular punter has posted. I'm sure that you can sniff out iffy reviews.

Offline smiths

A review's a review - judge it through your own common sense and other things that particular punter has posted. I'm sure that you can sniff out iffy reviews.

Agree again.

Offline hendrix

The increased search features all sound good. I don't think having girls on here advertising is a good idea, I can only see that leading to conflicts. Even if I'm not actively punting I'd still like to read and contribute information where I have it and I don't think it'll be as useful a forum if it's full of arguments,especially on negative reviews where girls have usually had meltdowns and fan boys who actually might have had good info in general got themselves banned.

Also, more reviews = more trust is simply bollocks. Experienced punters here have a "nose" for what sounds like the truth and what doesn't. I think that works well and should continue to do so.

Offline webpunter

Quesadilla

Firstly, an apology to admin for putting a downer on your efforts but I have to ask the question why?

As a regular punter and one who has time and money to trek around the country wherever my dick takes me I can use AW for the basic search and any pro$$ie that takes my fancy I can then search here for her AW number. If she's well reviewed and positive then all's good, if not I can ask the question. I have no idea how difficult the proposed searches are to implement but I imagine that if I found someone through searching here I would then visit her AW page or website for more information, photos, price changes...

:bomb:

From my perspective - trawling through AW is very time-consuming given that ultimately 9 times out of 10 all I do when I find a girl I like is copy/paste her ID and do a search here. If she doesn't show up I've just wasted my time.  Very occasionally I might put someone not reviewed here in my TOFTT list but so far haven't really bothered as there are just too many well UKP reviewed ladies to get through.

Starting at AW I probably go through 5, sometimes more girls before finding one to add to the HL.  So it would be much less time consuming if I could just search all the positively reviewed girls here to start with by location/attributes - and only then - as you rightly say - visit AW for their profile and pics.  The fact that she's got positive reviews here and already meets my area/age/height/dress size criteria is a fair indication for me that I'll add her to my HL so starting at this end will massively cut out the legwork IMHO.

Offline CBPaul

The total number of reviews a poster has is in no way related to the quality and reliability of them and will lead to some members abusing the system to obtain the cherished trusted status.

Other forums have grades of membership based on number of posts - they also have a lot of trusted members who have made hundreds of pointless, irrelevant posts.

At some point we have to read a review and decide if it is reliable and if any subjective elements are applicable to our own preferences. At the end of the day we are all responsible for our own punting. Some things really are being over thought. 

Offline Sedlmayer

The total number of reviews a poster has is in no way related to the quality and reliability of them and will lead to some members abusing the system to obtain the cherished trusted status.

Other forums have grades of membership based on number of posts - they also have a lot of trusted members who have made hundreds of pointless, irrelevant posts.

At some point we have to read a review and decide if it is reliable and if any subjective elements are applicable to our own preferences. At the end of the day we are all responsible for our own punting. Some things really are being over thought.

100% agreed - especially the highlighted points. Excellent post.

Quesadilla

OK, I can see how it would be open to abuse if you let people vote a review down as well as up - some might for example automatically vote someone's reviews unreliable as they think the reviewer is fluffy or they have a pathetic vendetta going.

So here's a thought then - what if you only allow members to agree with a review?  There are many members and lurkers who simply will not post a review, but occasionally stick a comment in the review thread saying "oh yeah, I saw her, she was good!" which today gets totally lost.  A simple "+1" option on each review would allow a better picture and allow the "shy" to contribute without writing their own review.

If people disagree it's up to them to post a negative review themselves and / or resort to the existing time-honoured method of abusing the reviewer in the thread itself.

Just thinking out loud really.  Thoughts?

Offline Sedlmayer

OK, I can see how it would be open to abuse if you let people vote a review down as well as up - some might for example automatically vote someone's reviews unreliable as they think the reviewer is fluffy or they have a pathetic vendetta going.

So here's a thought then - what if you only allow members to agree with a review?  There are many members and lurkers who simply will not post a review, but occasionally stick a comment in the review thread saying "oh yeah, I saw her, she was good!" which today gets totally lost.  A simple "+1" option on each review would allow a better picture and allow the "shy" to contribute without writing their own review.

If people disagree it's up to them to post a negative review themselves and / or resort to the existing time-honoured method of abusing the reviewer in the thread itself.

Sorry - what's the point of all this? Let's all just write reviews as and when, and others can evaluate them, and build up a picture both of the girl, and of the reviewer.

Offline shagbambi

The review system is great as is.  After a while you know which reviewers have similar tastes to you and you keep an eye out for their reviews. Grading and status etc. is  time consuming and a waste of time and not an indicator of much, as such systems get gamed.

Quesadilla

Sorry - what's the point of all this? Let's all just write reviews as and when, and others can evaluate them, and build up a picture both of the girl, and of the reviewer.
Yes but we don't all write reviews do we? Many lurk, don't review and either occasionally chime in during a review thread or don't even do that.  An anonymous +1 from someone who's also seen the same girl would help build up a picture.  No amount of persuading will make some punters review, I just wonder if this might help them contribute without the pressure of a review?

Offline Sedlmayer

Yes but we don't all write reviews do we? Many lurk, don't review and either occasionally chime in during a review thread or don't even do that.  An anonymous +1 from someone who's also seen the same girl would help build up a picture.  No amount of persuading will make some punters review, I just wonder if this might help them contribute without the pressure of a review?

Sorry, I'm still not seeing the point here - a load of anonymous +1's will add what, precisely?
(I'm not trying to pick a fight here - I just don't see it).

Offline SamLP

I understand you pushing this point and we've had a previous discussion about it. However, as other members have mentioned it can be open to abuse and may not be used with the best of intentions. It can also be used by touts to increase +1's. In a way there's no other forum like UKP which has been very useful for punters. You can't force people to write a review but some of the suggestions may reduce the integrity of UKP. Maybe these forthcoming changes will encourage more reviews. Some girls are smart and there are many girls who read UKP secretly. For them this is also a good insight into a punters POV and if it helps them to improve their service then it's good all around. No matter how much some girls hate the honest aspect of UKP, they cannot ignore it as it grows in popularity. Eventually those who think it's ok muck punters about will think twice and buck up their service if more punters decide to write their experiences both good & bad. We've seen how a good WG can suddenly rise in popularity because of a good review and is inundated with bookings to the extent a punter needs to book weeks in advance to arrange a punt. I like the simple approach the admin is taking. One step at a time.

Offline smiths

I understand you pushing this point and we've had a previous discussion about it. However, as other members have mentioned it can be open to abuse and may not be used with the best of intentions. It can also be used by touts to increase +1's. In a way there's no other forum like UKP which has been very useful for punters. You can't force people to write a review but some of the suggestions may reduce the integrity of UKP. Maybe these forthcoming changes will encourage more reviews. Some girls are smart and there are many girls who read UKP secretly. For them this is also a good insight into a punters POV and if it helps them to improve their service then it's good all around. No matter how much some girls hate the honest aspect of UKP, they cannot ignore it as it grows in popularity. Eventually those who think it's ok muck punters about will think twice and buck up their service if more punters decide to write their experiences both good & bad. We've seen how a good WG can suddenly rise in popularity because of a good review and is inundated with bookings to the extent a punter needs to book weeks in advance to arrange a punt. I like the simple approach the admin is taking. One step at a time.

Yep, in my view it would be a touts dream. Far better to judge the punter on how credible you think he is.

Offline CBPaul

Sorry, I'm still not seeing the point here - a load of anonymous +1's will add what, precisely?
(I'm not trying to pick a fight here - I just don't see it).

You're not the only one not seeing the point. As others have said it would be a touts dream.

If it's about encouraging lurkers to contribute more then it's a hiding to nothing.

Offline Stealthy

100% Agreed!

Quesadilla

Fair point - had not envisaged the obvious of some less honest WG's and their pimps +1'ing threads. Suggestion duly removed.  :hi:

Offline Qwerty

I can think of a couple of reasons why it would not be a good idea to have prossies the way you're suggesting. There would be endless flirty threads between prossies and fanboys... cringing to say the least. That would also lead to veiled touting which would mean a immediate ban for the prossie and/or the fanboys.

Then we have some prossies who, despite having generally good reviews, overreact and go apeshit when they get a negative review or comment. We have seen so many of those it's just ridiculous.

I don't think that's right for this board. I, for one, think that we have a good balance at the moment. Prossies have SAAFE and PN. UKP is a punters forum and I would like it to remain that way.

I'd have thought that if and when an "AW rival" as Admin describes get's added to UKP, it would have to have different access rules to the main UKP site - WGs who tout or BS might still be amazing shags. So they could still be banned from here, but maintain listings in the subsection.

Offline Jimmyredcab

You are spot on.    :drinks:
I read one review where he had only spoken to the girl on the phone, because he could not understand her he gave a negative review ------------------------- that loophole has now been closed, you have to at least have booked the girl.

Offline cunnyhunt

However …

I would also propose an ‘upgrade’ of sorts to membership levels.

eg. Any member who has written more than 25 reviews should be given a ‘Verified’ or ‘Trusted’ Reviewer badge. Let me explain why …

If the girls are to have any degree of trust in the forum as a means of self-promotion, they will have one concern: the authenticity of reviews and the integrity of the reviewers. But there are a few girls who don’t grasp PR quite as well as Dee, Platinum Cindy and MissKDD.

I know this as two girls I have reviewed have specifically told me on subsequent visits that if I write -anything- else about them on the forum, I will be ‘persona non grata’ in their eyes. Their reasons for this are not important, but they are valid (in my opinion) so I have agreed to their requests

The yellow highlighted is a reason why your red highlighted suggestion would not work.

You are admitting to being an unreliable reviewer and helping pro$$ies not punters.

Offline Silver Birch

I am normally one to embrace progress but I have to say UKP in its current format serves my purpose 100%. I find a pro$$ie I like on AW, check here for any reviews, or click a link to one that catches my eye in this forum. The addition of links to the pro$$ie's reviews has given me access to all I need, and quickly.

I do occasionally like read posts from wgs but mostly what they write is of no benefit (or interest) to the punter, and would not like to see a massive increase of pro$$ie presence here.

The strength of UKP is that punters can post honestly, without the fear of a pro$$ie backlash, and long may this continue.

If changes are made in a bid to rival AW, then this forum will become a different beast altogether.

Offline Jimmyredcab

The strength of UKP is that punters can post honestly, without the fear of a pro$$ie backlash, and long may this continue.[/b]

Not something that I would lose sleep over.

If a pro$$ie gave a shit service I would not be afraid to say so.     :hi:

Quesadilla

I am normally one to embrace progress but I have to say UKP in its current format serves my purpose 100%. I find a pro$$ie I like on AW, check here for any reviews, or click a link to one that catches my eye in this forum. The addition of links to the pro$$ie's reviews has given me access to all I need, and quickly.

I do occasionally like read posts from wgs but mostly what they write is of no benefit (or interest) to the punter, and would not like to see a massive increase of pro$$ie presence here.

The strength of UKP is that punters can post honestly, without the fear of a pro$$ie backlash, and long may this continue.

If changes are made in a bid to rival AW, then this forum will become a different beast altogether.
AW is a for-profit site, designed to make maximum money out of both punters and WG's - can't see UKP ever changing from it's core mission of being all about the punter. 

The combination of AW and UKP is indeed as good as it gets today and I have had a stonking success rate this year thanks heavily to UKP's reviews.  But that doesn't mean it couldn't be better for the punter. 

How long do you spend searching AW for WG's only to find no reviews or negative reviews here?  All that time is wasted and I suspect you have better things to do than spend hours searching AW then correlating here?  If you could search here on positive reviews that meet your criteria wouldn't that be easier / quicker?

Also the search facility on AW is a blunt tool at best and one which we have zero control over.  If we have input into the key search capabilities that will also make the whole process much quicker.

Providing the tools that punters need is exactly what UKP is all about IMHO and this would definitely be progress. 

Hats off to Admin for continuing to come up with ideas like this!  :hi:

Offline CBPaul

The stuff in red, totally agree with  :thumbsup: Easy access to the information I need as a punter is exactly what I want. It's then up to me to make the choice of whether to punt or not.

The 'prossie backlash' wouldn't put me off leaving an honest report but it would create more threads that descend into irrelevance. The vast majority of pimps, touts, trolls and others out to discredit are sniffed out pretty quickly, prossies coming and defending themselves, often laughably badly, although entertaining at times would become a major detraction.

Offline CBPaul

How long do you spend searching AW for WG's only to find no reviews or negative reviews here?  All that time is wasted and I suspect you have better things to do than spend hours searching AW then correlating here?  If you could search here on positive reviews that meet your criteria wouldn't that be easier / quicker?

Also the search facility on AW is a blunt tool at best and one which we have zero control over.  If we have input into the key search capabilities that will also make the whole process much quicker.

Honestly, not that long. 

I conduct the same search, incalls, age restriction, include pictures and limit search area. Ignoring the same old profiles that are of no interest leaves relatively few profiles and searching on UKP for them doesn't take long.

That said this is the 'sticks' and a dumping zone for Romanian rubbish - those in the big cities may well have more hits to contend with.

Offline Corus Boy

Regarding creating an AdultWork rival, i.e. allowing girls to create profiles, upload pics and post tours or discounts, etc.
That is not planned for now but possible to happen in 2015.
But it must be 100% free for both the girls and punters, no private gallery nonsense.
If anyone is in favour or not then speak up.

The new updates sound good and I thank you for all the effort.

My concern of the ongoing site development plans is the volume of work it may generate!  I worry that the work load may overwhelm a mere mortal and as time passes the mere mortal may tire.

Offline Silver Birch

Pro$$ie backlash is not something I fear on a personal level, but don't want to see this forum filled with "he said" / "she said" threads bickering about who is telling the truth.

I just wasted 15 mins of my life reading the West8, Dee, Lucy 12 page bollox. My choice to read it this time I know, but it is likely to get worse with a greater pro$$ie membership & punters/pro$$ies alike, inflaming each side of the arguments  :(

Andrew Sanderson

In respect of the propsed service change on this website:
I've noticed that many adverts for escorts have inconsistent info on the likes of nationality, despite this being a matter of fact.  (Eg some from Scotalnd are called British whilst others are called Scottish.)
Would it be possible that after a visit, instead of the reviewer entering a nationality, they enter these three:
'apparent ethnicity',
'apparent country of origin'
and
'apparent level of English, categorised as UK English /non UK English / not their first language' ?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 04:49:19 pm by Andrew Sanderson »

Offline CBPaul

I've noticed that many adverts for escorts have inconsistent info on the likes of nationality, despite this being a matter of fact.  (Eg some from Scotalnd are called British whilst others are called Scottish.)
Would it be possible that after a visit, instead of the reviewer entering a nationality, they enter these three:
'apparent ethnicity',
and
'apparent level of English, categorised as UK English /non UK English / not their first language' ?

Did you register just to add this ?

I think the main issue is the provinces of Romania the rest of the planet know as Italy, Spain, Greece etc etc.

If you ever contribute a review then fair enough, put these things in there, but I wouldn't like to take a wild stab in the dark at someones ethnicity or country of origin.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
'apparent ethnicity',
and
I agree Scottish and Irish should be separate search criteria as some punters looks specifically for this and British or English as another search. I think the like\services list is problematic as kissing might be offered to one punter, but not another.

Andrew Sanderson

Regarding creating an AdultWork rival, i.e. allowing girls to create profiles, upload pics and post tours or discounts, etc.
That is not planned for now but possible to happen in 2015.
But it must be 100% free for both the girls and punters, no private gallery nonsense.
If anyone is in favour or not then speak up.

The attraction of this site is that it appears unrestricted for male customers to give their opinions. 
There is much sexism against men masquarading as equality.
Thankfully there is little of such on this website.
Introduction of female escort profiles may tend to reduce this given that many escorts seem not to respect their customers (you and me).
Still, if the potential feature is done in the easy going style of UKP, it'll be better than Adultwork!

Andrew Sanderson

Did you register just to add this ?

I think the main issue is the provinces of Romania the rest of the planet know as Italy, Spain, Greece etc etc.

If you ever contribute a review then fair enough, put these things in there, but I wouldn't like to take a wild stab in the dark at someones ethnicity or country of origin.

I registered to join the various discussions, I'm a keen reader and interested in the overall topic of this website.  Was a punter back in the day, potential punter now.

Wild stab is akin to what I see on many escort adverts and reviews when nationality is stated, eg 'Eastern Europe', 'black', 'asian'. These are more akin to etnnicities and so my suggestion of entering 'apparent ethnicity', which acknowledges the subjective element.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 05:09:44 pm by Andrew Sanderson »

Offline Mansell

Well done Admin on starting this. I am sure it will end up evolving over time and can only add to the site. Sure to be hiccups on the way, but I for one trust UKP for reviews of girls and prefer to only see ones that have a positive review on here. Worked so far  :lol:

Andrew Sanderson

Well done Admin on starting this. I am sure it will end up evolving over time and can only add to the site. Sure to be hiccups on the way, but I for one trust UKP for reviews of girls and prefer to only see ones that have a positive review on here. Worked so far  :lol:

Said perfectly.
It's a great idea admin, it's this site I will be using on the way back to spending my hard earned with the ladies.

Quesadilla

Honestly, not that long. 

I conduct the same search, incalls, age restriction, include pictures and limit search area. Ignoring the same old profiles that are of no interest leaves relatively few profiles and searching on UKP for them doesn't take long.

That said this is the 'sticks' and a dumping zone for Romanian rubbish - those in the big cities may well have more hits to contend with.
I'm on the outskirts of London. 

My standard search is now out to a 20 mile radius having plummed all the locals and I filter based on age (18-30), pictures, and mandatory services like CIM, FK, OWO, rimming (receiving). Currently this search returns 469 profiles. :)

It's a slow and painful process and no obvious way to filter out the dross.  Of course many I blacklist immediately as not my type but some just have no fb yet and you never know, in future they may be worth a TOFTT.  So I regularly go through batches of profiles before finding one that actually has reviews at all on UKP.   Then I add them to my HL which of course doesn't remove them from the search. I obviously never finish the search with so many to go through and when I start again I have to figure out where I left off. 

It's a pain in the arse frankly.

Certainly London is going to be the worst. Great for choice, but too much choice. Others in large cities will have less of a problem but even a few hundred is a lot of profiles.

Dodo

Is there an option to have an FBSM filter?? We have a very popular thread in the WM section dedicated to FBSM but its sucess is its downfall. It is difficult to dessemination the quality info that runs to over 50 pages.......an inclusion into what you are suggesting allowing for a more meaningfull 'search' would be most welcome. But as other have said bring on what is proposed.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I'm on the outskirts of London. 

My standard search is now out to a 20 mile radius having plummed all the locals and I filter based on age (18-30), pictures, and mandatory services like CIM, FK, OWO, rimming (receiving). Currently this search returns 469 profiles. :)

It's a slow and painful process and no obvious way to filter out the dross.  Of course many I blacklist immediately as not my type but some just have no fb yet and you never know, in future they may be worth a TOFTT.  So I regularly go through batches of profiles before finding one that actually has reviews at all on UKP.   Then I add them to my HL which of course doesn't remove them from the search. I obviously never finish the search with so many to go through and when I start again I have to figure out where I left off. 

It's a pain in the arse frankly.

Certainly London is going to be the worst. Great for choice, but too much choice. Others in large cities will have less of a problem but even a few hundred is a lot of profiles.

Some good suggestions overall on here.

To me, the most crucial thing with ages and sizes is the potential ability to pick more than one 'dropdown' when doing a search. I would tend to go for girls from 18-30 and size 6-10, but I need to do 4 separate searches on AW for that.

Also radius is a pain in the arse on AW, especially in London where some WG's post themselves as being located in so many parts of London that they always irritatingly show up in searches.

Any improvement to this, with the added benefit of UKP punters information, would be great.   

Jimmybob

I'm a newcomer to the site - it's great and I'm glad I found it.

2 things that struck me with this idea

1. Adult work - copyright? Can you just peel off profiles on to here without them sueing you?

2. Them ladies may kick off a stink having their profiles lifted and put on here without say so?

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I'm a newcomer to the site - it's great and I'm glad I found it.

2 things that struck me with this idea

1. Adult work - copyright? Can you just peel off profiles on to here without them sueing you?

2. Them ladies may kick off a stink having their profiles lifted and put on here without say so?
I think the idea is to get the details off, not the whole profile word for word. As far as I know no-ones been sued for posting an AW link.

OldAdmin

As I said only phone number, city and hourly rates. Not the pics and the rest of their war-and-peace dos-and-donts FAQ bollocks.

Over the years I've gotten hundreds of threats of being sued, including from English solicitors. I couldn't care less. Most prossies don't have money saved to pay next months bills, nevermind spend thousands to sue anyone, especially someone like me who doesn't even live or hold UK citizenship.

Tough shit would be my response to them, like when some of them kick off not wanting any reviews. Other sites might give them option to be excluded from their review system, but no such nonsense on UKPunting.

Prostitutes are service providers just like plumbers or builders, they will have their services reviewed and their business info, phone number and pricing published by consumers or anyone else, whether they like it or not.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

dress size can be made easy
Stick insect
Slim
Average
Chubby
Fat
Grossly overweight

This, basically. Using dress size numbers only works when used together with stature, and even then people could easily make mistakes with it.

Quesadilla

dress size can be made easy
Stick insect
Slim
Average
Chubby
Fat
Grossly overweight
This, basically. Using dress size numbers only works when used together with stature, and even then people could easily make mistakes with it.
Don't disagree in principle but disagree with the definitions and I'm sure this could be a subject of some debate. 

I have WG's who are slim but with what I can only describe as an hourglass figure - ie round hips, perky boobs, perky butt.  I've seen others who might well be described as "slim" but are neither stick insects nor have any curves - either of which is a complete turnoff to me.

Also "average" is not good - especially given the "average" dress size in the UK is actually a 16!! 

I would also like to see fit/toned on the list. 

Here's my straw man to be torn down or set alight as you see fit...

Stick insect
Slim (straight lines)
Slim (with curves in the right places)
Fit / toned
Voluptuous
Cuddly
BBW
OMFG

Offline smiths

As I said only phone number, city and hourly rates. Not the pics and the rest of their war-and-peace dos-and-donts FAQ bollocks.

Over the years I've gotten hundreds of threats of being sued, including from English solicitors. I couldn't care less. Most prossies don't have money saved to pay next months bills, nevermind spend thousands to sue anyone, especially someone like me who doesn't even live or hold UK citizenship.

Tough shit would be my response to them, like when some of them kick off not wanting any reviews. Other sites might give them option to be excluded from their review system, but no such nonsense on UKPunting.

Prostitutes are service providers just like plumbers or builders, they will have their services reviewed and their business info, phone number and pricing published by consumers or anyone else, whether they like it or not.

Thnaks for this confirmation that no WGs will be able to opt out as incredibly happens elsewhere, and if any dont like it tough shit. I 100% agree with this after seeing what happens elsewhere. A prime example of putting the punter first. :thumbsup:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Don't disagree in principle but disagree with the definitions and I'm sure this could be a subject of some debate. 

I have WG's who are slim but with what I can only describe as an hourglass figure - ie round hips, perky boobs, perky butt.  I've seen others who might well be described as "slim" but are neither stick insects nor have any curves - either of which is a complete turnoff to me.

Also "average" is not good - especially given the "average" dress size in the UK is actually a 16!! 

Stick insect
Slim (straight lines)
Fit / toned
Voluptuous
Cuddly
BBW
OMFG

Yes, more detail is usually good :) though if excluding 'average' then maybe have 'unfit/untoned' before 'voluptuous' :D

Offline ampersand

That would exclude both me and Adam, and of course James
Every cloud has a silver lining ............... :lol:

Offline CBPaul

Stick insect
Slim (straight lines)
Fit / toned
Voluptuous
Cuddly
BBW
OMFG

With all the drop down menus I can see punters outside the big cities ending up with a grand total of zero possibilities. But I can also see how all of this would be useful for those in and around London and other areas. So providing the ability to not make a specific selection is available then all options are covered.

My concern is anything subjective is bound to lead to disagreements and reduce the perceived usefulness. Age ranges are a great idea, can't go too far wrong with that but body dimensions blur into each other, especially at the larger end. One's mans voluptuous is another mans cuddly with big tits. Having said that this list is pretty good IMO.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Stick insect
Slim (straight lines)
Fit / toned
Voluptuous
Cuddly
BBW
OMFG

Good strawman/strawlady - but need something inbetween top and bottom 4 categories.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Stick insect
Slim (straight lines)
Fit / toned
Voluptuous
Cuddly
BBW
OMFG

Where's the "Should Have brought the Wide Angle Lenses" Category?  :lol:

Quesadilla

Where's the "Should Have brought the Wide Angle Lenses" Category?  :lol:
OMFG was shorter to type!  :lol: